Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
Jim Lee and Didio like characters who are single and depressed. But the result that Superman 2016 7 received clearly indicates that people like happy and family characters. All reviews were positive from critics and users. But I think that Earth 52 New 52 Superman will be with Lois after starting work on the Daily Planet. But the DOS version is also better than the story that the old version of New 52 Superman on Prime Earth had.
New52 superverse is about enduring through tough times with a smile on your face. It's about being a helping hand. Sometimes breaking the societal norms and rules for the sake of oppressed, when structures become shackle. It's about being creative and thinking outside the box. It's something the byrne superman could never be for me. That isn't depression.if you feel that's depression. Then i don't know what to tell you.I will let allmight take it from here.

Rebirth superman is recieved well. But, that doesn’t reduce morrison's action comics run or new52 superverse. Just like being married isn't much of a deterrent to a good story. Being single is'nt bad either.