Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Since it's a new decade and all, what are the top 20 (or less) Lois and Clark stories you'd recommend?

New video fanvid for Clark and Lois!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Since it's a new decade and all, what are the top 20 (or less) Lois and Clark stories you'd recommend?
    1. All Star Superman.
    2. Superman: For Tomorrow.
    3. Convergence: Superman.
    4. Superman: Lois and Clark.
    5. Superman: Brainiac.
    6. Superman (1987) 50.
    7. Superman: Secret Identity.
    8. Superman Annual 6.
    10. Superman's Metropolis.
    11. Superman : The Wedding Album.
    12. Superman: Speeding Bullets.
    13. Superman: The Last Family of Krypton.
    14. SUPERMAN: UP, UP AND AWAY!.
    15. Son of Superman.
    16. Superman: The Man of Steel Annual 3.
    17. JLA: Age of Wonder.
    18. JLA: Another Nail.
    19. Superman v2 153 .
    20. Superman: End of the Century.

So I’ve just been slowly binging that old Dean Cain Lois and Clark show on the streaming service. And I’m on season 4, episode 13. And and it’s this episode where Clark and Lois, who are married at this point, are photographed making out while Clark is Superman. The bad guy of the episode is named Goode, who is a media guy who is obsessively trying to capitalize the scandal. One of his minions is a journalist who seriously reminded me of Robinson Goode in the current comics. Both Lois and Superman get a Lot of flack for the scandal. Leading Clark to call a press confidence to reveal his identity so he can get his credibility back. Episode seemed way too similar to what’s going on right now to be a coincidence. Way too similar.

IMG_20200104_160453.jpg

Superman & Lois by Shawn McManus.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    So I’ve just been slowly binging that old Dean Cain Lois and Clark show on the streaming service. And I’m on season 4, episode 13. And and it’s this episode where Clark and Lois, who are married at this point, are photographed making out while Clark is Superman. The bad guy of the episode is named Goode, who is a media guy who is obsessively trying to capitalize the scandal. One of his minions is a journalist who seriously reminded me of Robinson Goode in the current comics. Both Lois and Superman get a Lot of flack for the scandal. Leading Clark to call a press confidence to reveal his identity so he can get his credibility back. Episode seemed way too similar to what’s going on right now to be a coincidence. Way too similar.
    When I read the end of #1002 (or was it #1003, I can't remember) it instantly reminded me of that exact episode. There's quite a bit of similarities but the resolution of the "affair" isn't the same. Clark still wants to confess the truth but the motivation varies slightly to his reasoning in the comics. On the show, there's a fear that his coming out will do more harm than not. Smallville even went as far as to show that but everything was reversed. I feel like the comics are a cross between the two shows (the supposed affair and coming out) but for the moment, there's no Legion ring to reset reality back. I guess it's all a question of how long Bendis/DC is willing to play this out before it's retconned eventually, as many expect.

Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 01-04-2020 at 04:13 PM.

After Earth 52 is featured in Doomsday Clock 12, I hope DC will show the wedding of Earth 52 New 52 Superman and Lois. And we will see a continuation of this scene, but with Earth 52 New 52 Superman and Lois:

Screenshot_20170426-125117.jpg