Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    Extraordinary Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    No Outlaws. Just Jason. They started that run off, well enough. But Damian fucked things up about halfway through (this whole run could just be defined as "Damian fucks up") and Jason beat the shit out of him. Then he just kinda disappeared for a while before coming back in today's issue to tell the Titans to let the Batfam worry about finding Damian.
    Yeah! I remember reading jason beating up damian. I thought something happened afterwards.

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Yeah! I remember reading jason beating up damian. I thought something happened afterwards.
    Wasn't even mentioned in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Though it should be noted; it was Damian that not only began the fight (stabbing Jason in the leg with a dart), but escalated it too (when he brought out the mystery box to threaten Jason, which backfired severely).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yep. He came in, eyes glowing red, and demanded they tell him where Damian is.
    To be fair though, the glowing eyes was because he'd just used his heat vision to destroy Gizmo's giant robots that the Titans had been fighting.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    To be fair though, the glowing eyes was because he'd just used his heat vision to destroy Gizmo's giant robots that the Titans had been fighting.
    So what if he ain't? Jon can be pretty dangerous in general. The kid vaporised his cat in his first outting, accidentally but it happened. Not only that he actually burned clark with heat vision. It's no big deal. That's the nature of the beast.