Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Catwoman didn't raise her child into becoming a murderous sociopath and then kill him when he chose a better life for himself. Granted, the latter part was apparently her under some sort of spell or...something, I don't know. I didn't like that little revelation. I always thought her doing it of her own volition, and then regretting it when she realized what she had done, added to the overall tragedy of Damian's death.

Plus Selina's...kinda changed or at least shows more of an interest in wanting to change. Meanwhile any hints Talia has shown of being good are long behind her (which is for the best. I prefer chaotic neutral Talia). At the most, I feel like she at least has no problem admitting she loves her kid.
    Heh! If lois can tolerate lobo,Then i think she can handle princess assassin. I think putting massively different entities together is how you get good dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Heh! If lois can tolerate lobo,Then i think she can handle princess assassin. I think putting massively different entities together is how you get good dynamics.
    You kind of have to tolerate Lobo. He's a guy that can go punch for punch with Superman, got kicked out of Hell for being too much of a Hellraiser, banned from dying, and even killed Santa (something even Darkseid couldn't do). So, bad comparison there.

But given the circumstances, I think the two could put whatever animosity that could come up, behind them. At least until its safe for Lois to scold Talia who promptly ignores her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    But given the circumstances, I think the two could put whatever animosity that could come up, behind them. At least until its safe for Lois to scold Talia who promptly ignores her.
    ^Pretty much this^

Reluctant allies? Hell yeah. In fact, I'd totally be into a storyline about that. Friends? That might be pushing it.

spoilers:
    Can’t believe the kids killed zombie Kiteman though, poor bastard can’t get a break on any world, lol
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Lois and Talia interaction on Leviathan event is not bad... I think. We probably will see more of them on Checkmate but sadly it was postponed.

Actually, talia tried to kill lois in supersons. But, this is an elseworld.

Mighty Member

Yeah so this one page just made my whole freakin day. I love this. Though seeing Cassie here does kinda make me wish we had gotten a Wonder for Damian and Jon's generation
    Two thougths:

1. The LAST thing I need is again another character in a legacy family who surpass Tims Generation family legacy member
    it happened with:
    Emiko>>Arrowette,Mia
    Jackson>>>Lorena

Damian is not surely "better" than Tim, but he is shown to have begin to train younger than Tim and he is "designed" to become physically powerful etc. (Heretic was brutally strong etc.)

Jon replaced Conner for some time and has wit LoSh now seemingly the more powerful and more important Team, is getting more used by writers and in the analysis by Batman it was said that he could probably surpass Clark (because Jon is half kryptonian, half human)

Wallace gets more used than Bart and he seems to learn faster than Wally/Bart.
    And also here in this series it seems that Wallace will become the new Flash.

So its nice to see here that at least Cassie from Tims Generation FINALLY gets the legacy title while Tim,Bart and Conner dont get it.

2. As far as I understood there will be new character who is named Nubia in a Comic.
    Nubia: Real One

According to the description this Nubia seems to be as old as Cassie/Conner/Tim-maybe younger.
    I dont know if this story is CANON and this Nubia Version will remain in the Comics.

I think maya, kathy.. Etc are more than enough female friends for the duo.There are two many trinities.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-14-2020 at 11:14 PM.

I think maya, kathy.. Etc are more than enough female friends for the duo.There are two many trinities.
    I will be honest here, Maya is a good character, but her advantage is only her invisibility tech (which Batman also has it) and fighting skill. I don't mean it was a bad thing, but to put her on trinity instead of Wonder batch, I believe many Wonderfam fans will be furious. Same case for Kathy, even though it probably will have less backlash because Kathy actually has superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I will be honest here, Maya is a good character, but her advantage is only her invisibility tech (which Batman also has it) and fighting skill. I don't mean it was a bad thing, but to put her on trinity instead of Wonder batch, I believe many Wonderfam fans will be furious. Same case for Kathy, even though it probably will have less backlash because Kathy actually has superpower.
    They aren't replacing wonder character. So, why should wonderwoman fans care? This gen has no trinity. And that's ok. There are tons of female characters with cool power. What is the need for an amazon specifically? There was also the technopath girl in supersons and the girls from other dimension.Also, wally's kids can be a great choice.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-15-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Yeah so this one page just made my whole freakin day. I love this. Though seeing Cassie here does kinda make me wish we had gotten a Wonder for Damian and Jon's generation
    That's exactly the kind of dumb pages I hated in Supersons, so I overall didn't like this issue sadly.

They aren't replacing wonder character. So, why should wonderwoman fans care? This gen has no trinity. And that's ok. There are tons of female characters with cool power. What is the need for an amazon specifically? There was also the technopath girl in supersons and the girls from other dimension.Also, wally's kids can be a great choice.
    Oh sorry, I thought you mean Kathy or Maya replacing Wonder character on Trinity. It's an interesting idea, but sadly it seems like DC is keen to forgetting most of Gleason's previous work, and I don't think anyone on DC remember Kathy or Maya anymore, like they did to Colin and Georgia.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-15-2020 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    That's exactly the kind of dumb pages I hated in Supersons, so I overall didn't like this issue sadly.
    You need to lighten up. There is plenty of death and destruction in dceased. Besides, it's a known fact that's how invisible jets work.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Oh sorry, I thought you mean Kathy or Maya replacing Wonder character on Trinity. It's an interesting idea, but sadly it seems like DC is keen to forgetting most of Gleason's previous work, and I don't think anyone on DC remember Kathy or Maya anymore, like they did to Colin and Georgia.
    They were used again later. We will never know until it happens again .
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-15-2020 at 02:02 AM.

Astonishing Member

They were used again later. We will never know until it happens again .
    Unfortunately, minor characters are easily forgotten by editors and writers. In fact, new writers prefer to use their own new characters than minor characters from other writers (and they will definetely prefer to use a Wonder character as a companion for the Supersons).

Then, it is highly unlikely that Maya will return unless Gleason writes about Damian again.

Yeah I've pretty much given up on Maya becoming an important part of Damian's life again. She might have stood a better chance if they had established her as a member of the Batfamily too. But, as it is now, she's kinda just there to be the friend that Damian always forgets about. To the point where he falsely tells his first group of Titans that he doesn't have friends XD