Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Finally, I hope this time there aren't restrictions and other things.Tomasi can just tell his tale with the Boys.I wonder if this gonna be the new status quo.
    We know this takes place right after the mini. So For now, it's no indication of where those two are actually heading. But who knows? Things might change after these current arcs in Legion and Tec.

I know Super Sons is the lighthearted book but I actually would love to see those two reflect on everything that happened to them after they split up. One of the things I loved most about Tomasi's Batman and Robin were those moments where the Bruce and Damian had those serious, character developing discussions in between their adventures. It'd be nice to get at least one moment like those in Super Sons. Though that could just be me being a sucker for sappy moments and relationship building between characters. It's part of the reason I loved the Wolfman and Johns eras of the Teen Titans lol

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    Slightly disappointed this isn't a regular book instead of a digital first. As I want Jon's age up undone in the main continuity, but I'll still get all the same, while continuing to boycott the main Superman and Legion books. Anything I can do to show my support for a younger Jon and hopefully get his age up and torture by the Crime Syndicate undone eventually.
    Bendis has already undone the "torture" by acting like that wouldn't have any long term effects on a child's psyche -___-

Most of the bad things that happened to Jon while he was in space has been swept under the rug. Because I guess the "how" was never important. He just needed a reason for Jon to be older.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-24-2020 at 09:36 AM.