Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't like this art he looks exactly like Clark. I can't even tell if that's Jon or Clark?
    I can’t speak for Legion but with DCeased that’s just David Finch’s art style. I’ve seen some interior previews for the upcoming first issue and Jon is a lot more distinct in that from Clark. He’s more slim and has shaggier hair. Also I’m likely to still argue that Jon is going to look like Clark a lot because genetics but we’ve argued that enough.

E8827848-376F-4CAD-9B7E-17E2A6C57237.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-15-2020 at 02:07 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't like this art he looks exactly like Clark. I can't even tell if that's Jon or Clark?
    The DCeased Artwork with the Skull its very nice...

Actually if you look at the costume and at the muscles you see its Jon...

I had more problems with ToT Conner meeting Superman...Because there the 2 looked different, but at this time Conner had short hairs, while Clark had long hairs..

Tom Taylor's fighting the good fight. He just shared a tweet [which I believe is what his week cryptic tweets his[ 'Supersons fans watch this space' and 'working on a new DC project'] were building to

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Tom Taylor's fighting the good fight. He just shared a tweet [which I believe is what his week cryptic tweets his[ 'Supersons fans watch this space' and 'working on a new DC project'] were building to

So, hang on is this dceased? If not,more supersons is always welcome. Especially, in the current land scape.

So real Jon and Damian were around for Steph's time as Robin in the DCeased universe? That raises so many questions about how that timeline played out XD

Yeah, Jon didn't debut as Superboy until after Damian became Robin, and Damian became Robin when Steph was BATGIRL, long after her brief time as Robin. So I assume something happened to Tim that caused Steph to remain as Robin (meaning there were two of them once Damian took the mantle), instead of her reverting to Spoiler or becoming Batgirl? Maybe he died, for real, instead of her faking her death? Tim wasn't in DCeased at all was he? In which case, that's definitely a possible turn of events.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tim was there. Batman had to kill him and Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Tim was there. Batman had to kill him and Dick.
    Then Alfred gunned him down, but it was Jason that buried them. And rescued the poor puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Jon didn't debut as Superboy until after Damian became Robin, and Damian became Robin when Steph was BATGIRL, long after her brief time as Robin. So I assume something happened to Tim that caused Steph to remain as Robin (meaning there were two of them once Damian took the mantle), instead of her reverting to Spoiler or becoming Batgirl? Maybe he died, for real, instead of her faking her death? Tim wasn't in DCeased at all was he? In which case, that's definitely a possible turn of events.
    Multiverse.

Seriously, that's the thing. In White Knight, Jason Todd was the first Robin. In Red Son, Superman led the Soviet Union. Etc. So Steph being Robin with Damian and Jon around in this universe is fine.

I mean this felt like the best place to put a link to the new Legion of Superheroes issue for next week.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-membe...superheroes-6/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Nice! Been waiting for the preview to drop. Thanks for posting. I'll go ahead and make a thread and post the pictures.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Sneak peek of DCeased Hope at World's End #4 from Tom Taylor's twitter.
    Holy, I really miss this version of Jon, before the damned ageing up..
    I officially forgive Tom Taylor for his Injustice and butchered all of characters not named Bruce Wayne and Harley Quinn
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-09-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Dceased Hope At World's End #4 preview pic from Tom Taylor

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The boys bring joy to a dead world.

They really do. With rumblings of Bendis leaving Superman soon, hopefully we'll get a return to this in the future. Probably the least likely change to happen as they switch writers (especially if he's still on Legion) but I'm hopeful. It's possible to have real Jon back and still keep the imposter on Legion. With time travel involved, and the events surrounding his time lost in space so vague, Bendis really did have an opportunity to please everyone but didnt take it xD