Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

If the sword is connected to the axe, then it should also be like it. Didn't rogal zarr have trouble with metabolising solar radiation? Jon had trouble with solar flare as well. Sword should help in solar radiation control in his body and he absorbs.for me, i don't want jon to be a sun god. I prefer him to be an acrobat(preferable) or even a strongman(clark is a strongman.But, it beats the sungod thing currently going on with superman ). Someone who is more athletic in nature . I don't want jon to get stronger because he bathes in the sun. Its unexciting.

Also, his flight should be made more exciting as well. He needs more movements. Supersons did it. Goldenage comics did it. And that should continue. More arial maneuvers, flips and better hand to hand. Jon gets more refined in that way as he is older now. It has always been my problem with modern superman comics. The action is uninspiring and underwhelming. The hand to hand and panel focus too.

This one punch man manga magic. They need to take more inspiration in action department.
    More can be found here:https://m.imgur.com/gallery/0ASN2

Also,jor el creating the sword would make it less legendary. The sword should be a legend. Otherwise, the arthurian inspiration wouldn't work. I think, harry potter play book would be nice. The axe being the swords twin brother. (voldemort and harry's wand connection)
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-31-2020 at 01:22 AM.