Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    This looks like one of the better alternate Superman costumes.

Though I hate zombie fiction so like with the first DCeased I'll be skipping this.
    Looks like the injustice suit

Now that Jon is a teenager (what exact age?), is he interested in dating anyone on the Legion team?

He seems to have a choice of girls. Triplicate Girl seems to like him - which isn't surprising because one of her previous versions liked Conner!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    I can at least get behind this approach to aging Jon up to adulthood and replace his father as Superman. It's an alternate timeline, Jon's dad is now an Anti Life zombie and the survivors of Earth 2 need a new symbol to be inspired by. That at least works better than what 5G is planning.
    Same. Though, I think Diana ended zombie-Clark after zombie-Clark was deflected by Jon.

So basically, its a 5G that actually makes sense. And I've only followed Unkillables for Jason and Cass (it took a freakin' Elseworld horror series for those two to finally team-up).

Damian and Jon though, really stepped it up when their fathers fell. Jon nearly sacrificed himself to protect the ships carrying survivors, while Damian helped organize safe points for people to evacuate.

Oh no much worse, Zombie Superman yet lives because he ran off into the freaking sun to slowly eat it to freeze the earth to Death after Jon deflected him and the Green Lantern corps showed up.

Diana died fighting Superman, came back, informed cyborg that he was the cure, and then “killed” him. In fact I think Cassie is the last surviving amazon.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Looks like the injustice suit
    I was thinking Kingdom Come but yeah, the cape attached to the s-shield is like Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Same. Though, I think Diana ended zombie-Clark after zombie-Clark was deflected by Jon.

So basically, its a 5G that actually makes sense. And I've only followed Unkillables for Jason and Cass (it took a freakin' Elseworld horror series for those two to finally team-up).

Damian and Jon though, really stepped it up when their fathers fell. Jon nearly sacrificed himself to protect the ships carrying survivors, while Damian helped organize safe points for people to evacuate.
    Sadly Zombie Diana came back, revealed to Cyborg that he was the cure and then killed him. Zombie Clark flew into the sun and absorbed a lot of solar energy which will cause the Earth to freeze to death.

I hadn't realised this is technically the first Cass-Jason team up. I know they fought in Batman and Robin Eternal but Unkillables is the first Cass and Jason actually work together.

Yeah the Super Sons stepped up to the mark when their fathers were taken out by the virus. I guess this is what Taylor meant when he responded to one tweet about his work with the Super Sons in DCeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    This looks like one of the better alternate Superman costumes.

Though I hate zombie fiction so like with the first DCeased I'll be skipping this.
    Actually now that I've taken a closer look at it, its just a superman version of his original hoodie look. Its got the arm stripes that connect to his red shoulders which then connects with his symbol and cape. He's just incorporated into what looks like the Rebirth Superman suit.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

...I'm not crying! YOU'RE CRYING!

That scenes great, but this will always be my favorite moment in DCeased and possibly with Jon period.

FBECE543-A5CD-4A10-BB03-4E04DC5008DA.jpg
    Words to live by.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Man! Jon looks like rugged muscular dude. He actually feels like a strongman . I would want everyone who works on it, to draw jon in this book like that. I hope, The black insignia means he has more nonsense attitude.

It's gonna be cassie wonder woman, damian wayne batman and jon kent superman.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-11-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well it’s not 5G but looks like we get an adult Jon as Superman. Everyone, prepare yourself for DCeased 2.

Attachment 94272

Tom Taylor Twitter confirmation
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TomTaylor...55048445026304
    Jon's costume his great, but him and Damian look too much like their dads here. Jon's hair should be wilder, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Jon's costume his great, but him and Damian look too much like their dads here. Jon's hair should be wilder, I think.
    I agree looking at this with no context I would just assume that's Clark and Bruce. Jon especially needs a "look" he looks just like Clark I see no Lois at all.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Not the biggest fan of this look for Jon's version of Superman. Granted, I've never liked Finch's art on anything.

But outside of that I'm pretty hyped for this book. It's funny because I think it was Dispenser of Truth who wanted Taylor to get the 5G Justice League book.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

https://m.facebook.com/TomTaylorWrit...48&__tn__=EH-R

Another panel with jon shared by tom taylor.