Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Wonder how Jon would feel about Cirel, like having a sister?
    Due to all the continuity shake-up it's hard to tell what's canon anymore but it is interesting how many "techinal" siblings Jon may have either through adoption, cloning or genetic manipulation.

Though he's a kid with a big heart, I'd imagine he wouldn't get too stuck on the details and just be happy to have more family.

Man now really do wish Tomasi had been able to give the the Kents a daughter at the end of his run, with rumours of Helena Wayne being born soon we could've had a Super Daughters title one day.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So, just read goldenchild. It's the most powerful version of jon. That's to be expected. That jon is wise beyond years, really calm and peaceful until its time for business.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So, just read goldenchild. It's the most powerful version of jon. That's to be expected. That jon is wise beyond years, really calm and peaceful until its time for business.
    Wrong page. This is a different character.

I think John will have a sister. Apparently Bendis plans to give Clark and Lois a daughter.

I hope DC will announce an animated series about Super Sons from the Young Justice universe.

Quote Originally Posted by _Beautiful_Temptress_ View Post
    Wrong page. This is a different character.
    This is jon kent appreciation thread, every version of the character can be discussed here. I remember us discussing the polarshield version of the character and we have discussed the precrisis version made by alan moore. We have discussed the morrison's alternate version of the character that went with hal jordan. It isn't iteration specific like dceu superman thread as far as i am aware.
    Hard Requirements are
    A) name be Jonathan kent
    Soft requirement:
    B) son of superman
    C) superboy
    Since, in the superman appreciation thread we can discuss superman from secret identity or goldenage guy. I don't see how this is wrong thread. This thread is for appreciation of jon kent's that is being in publication.

This is jon kent appreciation thread, every version of the character can be discussed here. I remember us discussing the polarshield version of the character and we have discussed the precrisis version made by alan moore. We have discussed the morrison's alternate version of the character that went with hal jordan. It isn't iteration specific like dceu superman thread as far as i am aware.
    Hard Requirements are
    A) name be Jonathan kent
    Soft requirement:
    B) son of superman
    C) superboy
    Since, in the superman appreciation thread we can discuss superman from secret identity or goldenage guy. I don't see how this is wrong thread. This thread is for appreciation of jon kent's that is being in publication.
    This is a thread about the son of Superman and Lois. Alan Moore's Jon and Morrison's Jon are one character but different versions. John whom you mentioned another character.
    Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 01-10-2020 at 10:00 AM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I think John will have a sister. Apparently Bendis plans to give Clark and Lois a daughter.

I hope DC will announce an animated series about Super Sons from the Young Justice universe.
    Bendis has confirmed that Lois and Clark will not be having another baby.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

This is a thread about the son of Superman and Lois. Alan Moore's Jon and Morrison's Jon are one character but different versions. John whom you mentioned another character.
    No, it isn't. This is a thread for dc character jon kent. He doesn't have to be clark and lois's son. As i said earlier, secret identity guy isn't son of jor el and lara. Still he can be discussed in clark kent superman appreciation thread, cause he is clark kent and superman . Goldenage guy is the son of john and mary.So,who the parents are ,is irrelevant.until, it becomes relevant for the character jon kent. This is jon kent appreciation thread for the DC character, version independent.
    Look, if you think it out of topic. Ask the mods, if they think it is. They can take action as they please. I don't believe it is out of topic or wrong. So, i am not going to apologise for this.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-10-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Bendis has confirmed that Lois and Clark will not be having another baby.
    When did he confirm? I hope, that will change the decision and Clark and Lois will have a daughter.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

When did he confirm? I hope, that will change the decision and Clark and Lois will have a daughter.
    He confirmed it not too long ago, and he was very, very clear on it when he said it. So I doubt it'll change.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

No, it isn't. This a thread for dc character jon kent. He doesn't have to be clark and lois's son. As i said earlier, secret identity guy isn't son of jor el and lara. Still he can be discussed in clark kent superman appreciation thread, cause he is clark kent and superman . Goldenage guy is the son of john and mary.So,who the parents are ,is irrelevant.until, it becomes relevant for the character jon kent. This is jon kent appreciation thread for the DC character, version independent.
    Look, if you think it out of topic. Ask the mods, if they think it is. They can take action as they please. I don't believe it is out of topic or wrong. So, i am not going to apologise for this.
    This is a thread about the son of Superman and Lois. And discuss only this version. Look yourself. This page is only about Jon Kent, who is now Superboy. Even the first post confirms that this topic is about Superman and Lois' boy, Jon Kent. Go to the first page and you will see for yourself.
    Last edited by _Beautiful_Temptress_; 01-10-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    He confirmed it not too long ago, and he was very, very clear on it when he said it. So I doubt it'll change.
    Hope he changes the decision. But time will tell.

This is a thread about the son of Superman and Lois. And discuss only this version. Look yourself. This page is only about Jon Kent, who is now Superboy. You are wrong and this is a fact. I personally do not need your apology.
    As i said, ask the mods. We have had discussions on various versions of the character. Guess what? That jon kent is also superboy. If they feel it that way. Then can do as they please. If the idea is being son of anyone is the main criteria for the appreciating thd character then that's just bad.i post in this thread to appreciate jon kent any version, Not because he is the son of anybody.it's the same way i do for superman.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-10-2020 at 12:15 PM.

This is adorable! =3

honestly can i just have more content of chris, conner and jon being brothers who embarrass and support each other??

Aww! More SuperFamily, woohoo! (^o^)

No, it isn't. This is a thread for dc character jon kent. He doesn't have to be clark and lois's son.
    So,who the parents are ,is irrelevant.until, it becomes relevant for the character jon kent. This is jon kent appreciation thread for the DC character, version independent.
    So, i am not going to apologise for this.
    You're free to like (and post about) whatever character you like. However in this case, the character this appreciation thread was created for it's in the first page right here...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    New year, new thread!

This thread is for Superman and Lois' boy, Jon Kent!

Please read the rules regarding Appreciation threads at the top of the forum and appreciate away!

The goldiewhatever version you seem to be talking about is this one maybe? There's a thread for it: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...e-Golden-Child

No apologies needed btw. ^_^
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-10-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

As i said, ask the mods. We have had discussions on various versions of the character. Guess what? That jon kent is also superboy. If they feel it that way. Then can do as they please. If the idea is being son of anyone is the main criteria for the appreciating thd character then that's just bad.i post in this thread to appreciate jon kent any version, Not because he is the son of anybody.it's the same way i do for superman.
    Even the first post confirms that this thread is about Superman and Lois' boy, Jon Kent. Go to the first page and you will see for yourself.