Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Yeah this was just....so good. Taylor is awesome. Almost had me wishing DCeased was the main timeline lol

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Maan! I hope everything turns out good for the kid.

Aging the young ones up naturally like this, works. As EVERYTHING aged too.

But Taylor also did a much better job with the Super Sons in this Elseworld than literally anything Bendis has put out since he took over the Super books. Both Jon and Damian feel in character, even as adults.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind if Taylor did a more light-hearted series with a number of these characters in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Maan! I hope everything turns out good for the kid.
    Well, looks like he might have a chance according to this unlettered preview from issue 2.

https://www.gamesradar.com/supermans...-2-first-look/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

DC Legends' got my son wearing the New 52 Superboy costume. And you know what? He makes it work XD

This pic has me thinking. Jon being a natural hybrid kryptonIan. Is this now how jon's gonna be? Sortof like a werewolf? Half man and half anti life god.

Mighty Member

This picture makes me (as CONNER KENT Fan) jealous..

I dont understand why they can make such a perfect picture of him with cool costume etc.
    while I dont like the changes of Conners Costume in Rebirth...

Love this cover!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Because Damian's thread can't be the only one getting all the good Super Sons art:
    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Those look awesome.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Jon our boy, from Naruto lover to Hawking nerd. Character development?
    (For some reason it weirded me up, because I am never stop picturing Jon as bubbly 10 years old in my head, no matter what Bendis says. Kinda interesting though. Wonder who gave Jon Hawking's book. I bet it's Lois)

This July is truly Supersons's month. So many contents. Even though Jon's face on last panel of second picture breaks my heart, and all that's happened on Dead Planet.
    DC: It's Jon angst time!! But, we will build his relationship with his father's former childhood friend, so we are forgiven, right?
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-11-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Sigh. So we're really doing this, huh? Was kinda hoping the "baby Hitler" thing would be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Jon our boy, from Naruto lover to Hawking nerd. Character development?
    (For some reason it weirded me up, because I am never stop picturing Jon as bubbly 10 years old in my head, no matter what Bendis says. Kinda interesting though. Wonder who gave Jon Hawking's book. I bet it's Lois)

This July is truly Supersons's month. So many contents. Even though Jon's face on last panel of second picture breaks my heart, and all that's happened on Dead Planet.
    DC: It's Jon angst time!! But, we will build his relationship with his father's former childhood friend, so we are forgiven, right?
    Hang on! Where is this from?
    Edit-i don't view it as progression. The books never showed his change. Its more like having a new character. One could quote whonever and stll like whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Sigh. So we're really doing this, huh? Was kinda hoping the "baby Hitler" thing would be forgotten.
    Welcome to superman's world, where the guy who started it all gets to be the villain. That too not a good one.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 07-12-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Hang on! Where is this from?
    It's a preview for the newest Teen Titans issue. Where they've dedicated an entire run to making Damian the bad guy. Some annoying characters but it's actually a pretty good read sometimes. It's just....kinda frustrating if you're a Damian fan.
    Last edited by Blue22; 07-11-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's a preview for the newest Teen Titans issue. Where they've dedicated an entire run to making Damian the bad guy. Some annoying characters but it's actually a pretty good read sometimes. It's just....kinda frustrating if you're a Damian fan.
    I actually happens to like TT Damian a lot more than the parody of himself he was in SS. At least here he feels like a real character with progression since he reacts to the world around him and what happens there.