Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That Drake **** died before it even began!! I do think Tim needs to grow though there's a reason he's arguably the least cared about Robin.
    Not even arguably. He very much is at the moment. Which is a shame because that definitely wasn't always the case. It used to be Jason XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-26-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Not even arguably. He very much is at the moment. Which is a shame because that definitely wasn't always case. It used to be Jason XD
    And then Jason got much needed character development.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    legion of superheroes 10 preview: http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...85&postcount=1

Jon and Imra on a date!
    Sook is one of the best artists in the business. Change my mind.

Not crazy about Planet Gotham rearing its ugly head or "magic. The other Kryptonite," but damn if those aren't some pretty pages.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    From the Year of the villain story of the Terrifics

Attachment 101679
    Yang remembered Kathy? Yet another reason we need him leading the Superman books posthaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Sook is one of the best artists in the business. Change my mind.

Not crazy about Planet Gotham rearing its ugly head or "magic. The other Kryptonite," but damn if those aren't some pretty pages.

Yang remembered Kathy? Yet another reason we need him leading the Superman books posthaste.
    A brief cameo. It was more Boyzarro than anything, but Kathy and Maya were there.

Mighty Member

Oh yeah, I'm all for that too. The only problem is...where would that happen?
    It's looking like DC will increase its Digital First output, taking advantage of the relaunched DC Universe Infinite App. Maybe some of those Digital First series will focus on characters beyond the standard big names.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Either way, it seems what Jorge was teasing is just a short story anyways so no need to keep speculating on that.
    And where did we get confirmation of this from, that it's only a short story? And even so, it could still be indicative of plans to to bring back the younger Jon. I hope it is.

Extraordinary Member

Not even arguably. He very much is at the moment. Which is a shame because that definitely wasn't always case. It used to be Jason XD
    Jason leading in animation, live action and big event comic storylines he’s killing it

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's looking like DC will increase its Digital First output, taking advantage of the relaunched DC Universe Infinite App. Maybe some of those Digital First series will focus on characters beyond the standard big names.
    I'm thinking there'll be a solid helping of B-listers. Some of those OGN's with lesser known characters like Raven have sold quite well, and outside the hobby shop the hierarchy of the DCU plays a much smaller role in what people will buy. Digital and bookstore offerings will still likely have more than their fair share of Big Name projects, and more Batman than anything else, but I think those other formats offer much better opportunities for the lesser knowns and off-brand books. Super Sons struggled to find an audience among the Wednesday Warriors but I imagine it'd do well with the manga/trade crowd, for example.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Super Sons struggled to find an audience among the Wednesday Warriors but I imagine it'd do well with the manga/trade crowd, for example.
    While I think you are right about Super Sons having a lot of potential with the trade crowd (and available evidence suggests that is the case), Super Sons did not struggle to find an audience with the single issues. The first series sold well (Legion wishes it was doing those numbers). Yes, the second did struggle, but there are multiple reasons for that (no promotion, no variants, essentially out-of-countinuity maxi-series), and it did pretty well considering.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

IDK why I keep reading Legion I think it's trash but I did and I have to say Jon and Saturn Girl is probably the most uninspired, unnecessary, simplistic, and completely basic plot Bendis has written in the last 2 years, 4 what absolutely no point didn't even go anywhere this issue I swear that man just want's reaction.

Earth-11 Supergirl. A female version of Jon!

https://screenrant.com/teen-justice-...e-earth-11-dc/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Like fathers, like sons.

When they bring Jon back, would you prefer they bring back his ten year old self or have him aged up a year or so - so that he's closer to Damian in age? Honestly I think it could work if they bring back kid Jon a year older. They could actually explore the effects of being imprisoned for a year instead of ignoring how traumatising it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I never expected to see a gender-flipped Jon. Nor that she would look really cute.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Donald troy????