Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    My mistake then. I just found it confusing that you'd say "looks like Morrison read this" in reference to a web comic that's all about forgotten "children" and how Clark "didn't save them" rather than referencing something closer to your point.
    "having no future, and hating kids" made my mind go to that comic and eraser that happens to legacy heroes, that too frequently.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    "having no future, and hating kids" made my mind go to that comic and eraser that happens to legacy heroes, that too frequently.
    I gotcha. It was totally my misunderstanding. My bad
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Dave Santana and E.Lyrio working on Young Justice comic for DC Kids, featuring the Super Sons

....I need to print and frame that. My favorite Super family member defeating my least favorite Flash Family member

Dave Santana and E.Lyrio working on Young Justice comic for DC Kids, featuring the Super Sons
    Wait, what? You mean Teen Titans, right? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    ....I need to print and frame that. My favorite Super family member defeating my least favorite Flash Family member

Young justice. I believe they are doing the young justice for kids.maybe Bendis's young justice didn't seem to get the target audience. Anyways, maybe it's kinda like the TV series setting.

Young justice. I believe they are doing the young justice for kids.maybe Bendis's young justice didn't seem to get the target audience. Anyways, maybe it's kinda like the TV series setting.
    Weird. Barring Jon, its the original Rebirth Teen Titans shown thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Weird. Barring Jon, its the original Rebirth Teen Titans shown thus far.
    Who knows? They might have thought the polarshield supersons could have been a great replacement. Since, it might not have worked as well they wanted. They decided bring supersons back. This time add in young justice brand value because of the animated series, for good measure .besides, jon and damian was in last season. And might be staring in the new one.

Who knows? They might have thought the polarshield supersons could have been a great replacement. Since, it might not have worked as well they wanted. They decided bring supersons back. This time add in young justice brand value because of the animated series, for good measure .besides, jon and damian was in last season. And might be staring in the new one.
    That would have to be quite the timeskip, about 10 years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That would have to be quite the timeskip, about 10 years at least.
    They do take time skips every season. The last season also teased legion. It might even have elements of time travel. Personally though, i would have liked tornado twins in young justice comkc with jon and damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Agreed, that roster is Teen Titans. Starfire, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Damian Wayne. They're all Teen Titans, not Young Justice. Jon hasn't been on either team. Calling them Young Justice is like calling Hulkling, Wiccan and Hawkeye the Champions, or Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man the Young Avengers (each trio is, of course, associated with the other team).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-02-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This is really cute! Exactly what is this for? A magazine? Graphic novel? Seems like an unpublished story from mid-Rebirth.

I was thinking Titans Giant, myself, which would make it Teen Titans and not Young Justice. The previous Giant used Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Tim Drake Robin, but there's no reason the upcoming series has to use the same lineup. If it's anything else, they haven't announced it yet, and thus shouldn't have released any art.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was thinking Titans Giant, myself, which would make it Teen Titans and not Young Justice. The previous Giant used Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Tim Drake Robin, but there's no reason the upcoming series has to use the same lineup. If it's anything else, they haven't announced it yet, and thus shouldn't have released any art.
    It for something called DC Kids. Titans giant wasn't specifically marketed for kids. Was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Honestly, Robin that comic was Dick Grayson in all but name. I was reading it, was like, "okay, kind of a NTT here. Cool." Then they revealed it was Tim, and man was that jarring.

It for something called DC Kids.
    Formerly known as DC Zoom. The imprint that Polarshield Project is under, as well as DC Super Hero Girls.

But seriously, I think the artist used the wrong hashtags. The art in the Zoom and Ink titles never usually matches the style used on the monthlies. The team is definitely the Teen Titans, not Young Justice, who everyone knows is Tim, Conner, and Bart, not Damian, Jon, and Wallace. If he did use the correct hashtags, then someone in DC's marketing department needs to be pink slipped. The YJ4 are also Teen Titans, but the opposite is not true. Garfield and Kori should not be associated with Young Justice.