Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 399
  1. #106
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    My mistake then. I just found it confusing that you'd say "looks like Morrison read this" in reference to a web comic that's all about forgotten "children" and how Clark "didn't save them" rather than referencing something closer to your point.
    "having no future, and hating kids" made my mind go to that comic and eraser that happens to legacy heroes, that too frequently.

  2. #107
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    "having no future, and hating kids" made my mind go to that comic and eraser that happens to legacy heroes, that too frequently.
    I gotcha. It was totally my misunderstanding. My bad
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    Who tryina throw some hands in SFV or Granblue Fantasy Vs?

  3. #108
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Dave Santana and E.Lyrio working on Young Justice comic for DC Kids, featuring the Super Sons

  4. #109
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    ....I need to print and frame that. My favorite Super family member defeating my least favorite Flash Family member

    Dave Santana and E.Lyrio working on Young Justice comic for DC Kids, featuring the Super Sons
    Wait, what? You mean Teen Titans, right? XD

  5. #110
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    ....I need to print and frame that. My favorite Super family member defeating my least favorite Flash Family member



    Wait, what? You mean Teen Titans, right? XD
    Young justice. I believe they are doing the young justice for kids.maybe Bendis's young justice didn't seem to get the target audience. Anyways, maybe it's kinda like the TV series setting.

  6. #111
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Young justice. I believe they are doing the young justice for kids.maybe Bendis's young justice didn't seem to get the target audience. Anyways, maybe it's kinda like the TV series setting.
    Weird. Barring Jon, its the original Rebirth Teen Titans shown thus far.

  7. #112
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Weird. Barring Jon, its the original Rebirth Teen Titans shown thus far.
    Who knows? They might have thought the polarshield supersons could have been a great replacement. Since, it might not have worked as well they wanted. They decided bring supersons back. This time add in young justice brand value because of the animated series, for good measure .besides, jon and damian was in last season. And might be staring in the new one.

  8. #113
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Who knows? They might have thought the polarshield supersons could have been a great replacement. Since, it might not have worked as well they wanted. They decided bring supersons back. This time add in young justice brand value because of the animated series, for good measure .besides, jon and damian was in last season. And might be staring in the new one.
    That would have to be quite the timeskip, about 10 years at least.

  9. #114
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That would have to be quite the timeskip, about 10 years at least.
    They do take time skips every season. The last season also teased legion. It might even have elements of time travel. Personally though, i would have liked tornado twins in young justice comkc with jon and damian.

  10. #115
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wait, what? You mean Teen Titans, right? XD
    Agreed, that roster is Teen Titans. Starfire, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Damian Wayne. They're all Teen Titans, not Young Justice. Jon hasn't been on either team. Calling them Young Justice is like calling Hulkling, Wiccan and Hawkeye the Champions, or Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man the Young Avengers (each trio is, of course, associated with the other team).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-02-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  11. #116
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Dave Santana and E.Lyrio working on Young Justice comic for DC Kids, featuring the Super Sons
    This is really cute! Exactly what is this for? A magazine? Graphic novel? Seems like an unpublished story from mid-Rebirth.

  12. #117
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21,733

    Default

    I was thinking Titans Giant, myself, which would make it Teen Titans and not Young Justice. The previous Giant used Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Tim Drake Robin, but there's no reason the upcoming series has to use the same lineup. If it's anything else, they haven't announced it yet, and thus shouldn't have released any art.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  13. #118
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was thinking Titans Giant, myself, which would make it Teen Titans and not Young Justice. The previous Giant used Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Tim Drake Robin, but there's no reason the upcoming series has to use the same lineup. If it's anything else, they haven't announced it yet, and thus shouldn't have released any art.
    It for something called DC Kids. Titans giant wasn't specifically marketed for kids. Was it?

  14. #119
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was thinking Titans Giant, myself, which would make it Teen Titans and not Young Justice. The previous Giant used Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Tim Drake Robin, but there's no reason the upcoming series has to use the same lineup. If it's anything else, they haven't announced it yet, and thus shouldn't have released any art.
    Honestly, Robin that comic was Dick Grayson in all but name. I was reading it, was like, "okay, kind of a NTT here. Cool." Then they revealed it was Tim, and man was that jarring.

  15. #120
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It for something called DC Kids.
    Formerly known as DC Zoom. The imprint that Polarshield Project is under, as well as DC Super Hero Girls.

    But seriously, I think the artist used the wrong hashtags. The art in the Zoom and Ink titles never usually matches the style used on the monthlies. The team is definitely the Teen Titans, not Young Justice, who everyone knows is Tim, Conner, and Bart, not Damian, Jon, and Wallace. If he did use the correct hashtags, then someone in DC's marketing department needs to be pink slipped. The YJ4 are also Teen Titans, but the opposite is not true. Garfield and Kori should not be associated with Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •