Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

A JLI revival in that case. But for Karen, I would like to see a more expanded background, as seen in her own series. Not being a second fiddler for other characters.
    Specially Bat-characters.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member

Starting to wonder if even the JSA as a whole will be back this year. Nothing in the new solicits about either the JSA or PG.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Starting to wonder if even the JSA as a whole will be back this year. Nothing in the new solicits about either the JSA or PG.
    Probably not until they start 5G.

Yeah, I think we're officially treading water until 5G becomes.....whatever it is that it's supposed to become. Books will set the stage for that, wrap up whatever they might need to wrap up, but I don't think we're gonna see any major changes to the lineup between now and 5G.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Probably not until they start 5G.
    When's that happening?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    When's that happening?
    Wonder Woman #750 is the opening salvo.

BANNED

Of all the heroes involved in that multiversity team of heroes: Why can’t Power Girl be like a founding member of the team given her unique status as a survivor of the original multiverse ?

You mean Justice Incarnate? No reason she couldn't be involved, nor Vibe or Wally or any other hero who's been around the multiverse block a few times. And I'd love to see any of those characters included on the roster, since President Superman and company are pretty f**king awesome.

But given how rarely Incarnate shows up, I'm not sure if that's the team any regular character should be primarily tied to.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Chapter eleven of my DC/Dragon Ball Z crossover which features a fusion of Power Girl (and Chi Chi) is posted. Check it out, if so inclined. -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1294361...n-Wife-of-Goku

Enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Green Lantern: Blackstars #3 preview

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I knew I made a mistake skipping Blackstars...

That page looks pretty good and Starfire is in her best costume, too. I'll give this a look on Wednesday to see if PG actually gets some time or if she's crowd shot wallpaper.

I'd be amazed if Karen got as much as a single line of dialogue. It's a GL book; she's just there for the splash page.

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'd be amazed if Karen got as much as a single line of dialogue. It's a GL book; she's just there for the splash page.
    That's sort of been her role; splash page fodder, nothing more. Now when she actually has her first line of dialogue, and her first actual mattering to the story; then it will be a milestone in any comeback.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I suppose it's still better than last years thread when we didn't have anything new to talk about.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I suppose it's still better than last years thread when we didn't have anything new to talk about.
    The JSA will show up in the SHAZAM 14 to fight superboy prime