Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    They should simply put Kara back as the JSA leader.
    I'm for it. I remember her having a better time of it than poor Dinah over in Justice League of America. She and Michael are the only viable options for new kids running the JSA, otherwise I'd argue Alan is the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Fair point, but I don't think I can see Uncle Sam taking orders since he represents the Spirit of America and we were founded on the ideal that anyone not acting 100% in our interests isn't worth listening to and rebelling against authority. Granted, I can't see any of the big three doing something too far out of his purview, but I don't know. I think he'd be limited there? Even so, not against it.
    Taking orders, maybe not. Doing what he's asked, or listening to a good plan and being wise enough to roll with it?

Ted Grant isn't a dude who does what he's told either, but he knows that when Allan says do this, it's in everyone's best interests (including Ted's!) to do it.

I dunno, I think Sam would fit just fine. But it's not like his membership is a hill I'd be willing to die on either.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

Bridge Four!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Taking orders, maybe not. Doing what he's asked, or listening to a good plan and being wise enough to roll with it?

Ted Grant isn't a dude who does what he's told either, but he knows that when Allan says do this, it's in everyone's best interests (including Ted's!) to do it.

I dunno, I think Sam would fit just fine. But it's not like his membership is a hill I'd be willing to die on either.
    Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't object to him really. I just wouldn't be putting him on the roster if I was tasked with drafting a roster.

Now, Nightwing on the other hand...

Anyway, Karen. It's a shame Dinah left to open up her spot on the team. I thought they would have been a great duo.