Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Chapter thirteen of my DC/Dragon Ball Z crossover which features a fusion of Power Girl (and Chi Chi) is posted. Check it out, if so inclined. -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1294361...n-Wife-of-Goku

Enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    She was also created to be a contrast to the more sacrine And sweet Supergirl of the time.
    Yeah, and she still serves that function to a degree. Karen generally has her **** together.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Kim Sung Hwan
    Thanks for sharing; awesome take on her!

Extraordinary Member

power_girl_and_wonder_woman_by_adamantis-dbd4mmm.jpg

Well, just to get to the length requirement....

Extraordinary Member

thumb-1920-489211.jpg

And here's a nice PG picture.

Extraordinary Member

Power_Girl_Regime_(DoI).jpg

Here's an interesting costume design that IMO does a better job than the classic.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post

Here's an interesting costume design that IMO does a better job than the classic.
    Not bad at all! I actually quite like it.

I'm digging the open, high collar and the cape clasp. Actually, I think it's a really well done design. Cleaner and more consistent than what a lot of the pro's do.

Seems a bit odd without the boob window honestly, but a damn fine design.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'll be honest, I come here for the pictures!
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I'll be honest, I come here for the pictures!

1e8e7a6437b63fdaf4bb543df83dce64.jpg

Well then, here's one of the two non-mobile versions of the Power Girl skin from Injustice 2.

1e8e7a6437b63fdaf4bb543df83dce64.jpg

Well then, here's one of the two non-mobile versions of the Power Girl skin from Injustice 2.
    Thats a cool design!

Can people supply a list of the best PG stories. Not the Amanda solo stuff or Harley.

Any from the main continuity, ive seen her pop up in number of stories, most recently Supergirl vol 1 Girl of Steel

Anyone have a list of trades where PG plays a larger role in the series. Primarly stuff from 1985 - 2020
    Last edited by Menacer; 03-28-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Menacer View Post
    Thats a cool design!

Can people supply a list of the best PG stories. Not the Amanda solo stuff or Harley.

Any from the main continuity, ive seen her pop up in number of stories, most recently Supergirl vol 1 Girl of Steel

Anyone have a list of trades where PG plays a larger role in the series. Primarly stuff from 1985 - 2020
    That's a tough one. Mostly because she doesn't have many stories about her, or where she at least plays a large role. Off hand, there's her 1986 mini, her 2000s mini, her solo, mostly a lot of JSA and JLE stuff, and things like her Warlord run, her guest appearances in PAD's Aquaman and Supergirl, (his version), and a few Birds of Prey issues, plus that Brave and Bold #9 IIRC, from the 2000s with Wonder Woman and Superman, and that Gail Simone Wonder Woman issue. Beyond that, a version of her plays a role in Kingdom Come, and many crossovers in the late 80s through about the early 2000s, when she practically disappeared until Johns brought her back to the JSA. That's mostly it AFAIK. Oh, and the oddball one, Sovereign Seven, which isn't even in continuity, as the main characters left DC with Claremont.

That's a tough one. Mostly because she doesn't have many stories about her, or where she at least plays a large role. Off hand, there's her 1986 mini, her 2000s mini, her solo, mostly a lot of JSA and JLE stuff, and things like her Warlord run, her guest appearances in PAD's Aquaman and Supergirl, (his version), and a few Birds of Prey issues, plus that Brave and Bold #9 IIRC, from the 2000s with Wonder Woman and Superman, and that Gail Simone Wonder Woman issue. Beyond that, a version of her plays a role in Kingdom Come, and many crossovers in the late 80s through about the early 2000s, when she practically disappeared until Johns brought her back to the JSA. That's mostly it AFAIK. Oh, and the oddball one, Sovereign Seven, which isn't even in continuity, as the main characters left DC with Claremont.
    Thanks I've copied what you said and see what I can find!

By "2000's mini" do you mean that opening arc in JSA Classified, where Karen's earth-2 origin was brought back?

There's a trade collection of that book but if you're looking for a miniseries you might miss it, because JSA Classified was a ongoing title where each arc focused on a different member of the team. Just to clarify.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    By "2000's mini" do you mean that opening arc in JSA Classified, where Karen's earth-2 origin was brought back?

There's a trade collection of that book but if you're looking for a miniseries you might miss it, because JSA Classified was a ongoing title where each arc focused on a different member of the team. Just to clarify.
    Yes, indeed, the one by Johns. Yes, I have the trade. It's basically some older, mostly 80s or earlier stuff, basically showcasing her eras, first pre-Crisis, then Atlantean origin established, then the modern Johns mini. It does give a feel about where she's been and where she was going.