Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    People are still pushing this narrative Snyder had total freedom while making BvS?
    He had limits in regards to time length, but I’ve never heard anything about any creative restrictions. There was no mandate in regards to tone or jokes like say JL.

I guess one thing I'm curious about is if this is going to be pure to the pre-2017 Snyder vision, or if there's going to be some after-the-fact revisions made based on criticisms heard between the movie's 2017 release and when this thing actually comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I guess one thing I'm curious about is if this is going to be pure to the pre-2017 Snyder vision, or if there's going to be some after-the-fact revisions made based on criticisms heard between the movie's 2017 release and when this thing actually comes out.
    That’s the question on my mind too. Is he going to just finish what he wanted to do back in 2017, where the movie was going to be lighter and had jokes in it, or is he going to do his original pre-BvS plan with Darkseid corrupting Superman? This JL could be released as a six hour “episodic” movie, so it’s totally possible for him to do.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Henry cavill with mustache joining the livestream watch of man of steel.

So! This is extremely exciting!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Henry joining the Man of Steel watch party and his manager tweeting and excited about it. Also commenting on Instagram. Something is happening.

This whole thing was planned. It feels Cavill could return as Superman in more movies. I hope so, but with different writers and directors..

The whole Snyder cut having the green light.. Eh, I don't trust him with Superman, so I'm not excited. Hope he's not given full freedom again..

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Henry joining the Man of Steel watch party and his manager tweeting and excited about it. Also commenting on Instagram. Something is happening.

This whole thing was planned. It feels Cavill could return as Superman in more movies. I hope so, but with different writers and directors..

The whole Snyder cut having the green light.. Eh, I don't trust him with Superman, so I'm not excited. Hope he's not given full freedom again..

I thought the same thing, regrading henry returning . A man of steel sequel is long overdue.

Astonishing Member

If this somehow keeps Henry in the suit for at least one or two more movies thereafter, then have at it. Snyder gets to finish his project, his fans get the JL they wanted, I just hope he will revise the whole "evil" Superman he foreshadowed in BvS. That's the only thing I never want to see for Supes no matter how well intention-ed it may be.

It seems something might be announced tomorrow..

It seems something might be announced tomorrow..
    What makes you say that? Is it grace Randolph's speculations.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I think Snyder wants to restore as much as he could of his original JL story as it was conceived before the BvS' critical reception forced changes. Things he kept talking about like Diana cutting Steppenwolf's head or Supes wearing a black suit after his resurrection were scrapped ideas that were never filmed. As well as Snyder's original Steppenwol's design. I guess most of the money will serve to get close to his original pre-BvS-release version of JL.

I'd like to see Supes wearing the black suit. I definitely NEVER want to see Superman going evil against humanity because Lois died.

If WB and AT&T allow him that, then they really don't care about Superman and don't understand why people love him. Superman is the ultimate hero and a great man to me. He's incorruptible.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I'd like to see Supes wearing the black suit. I definitely NEVER want to see Superman going evil against humanity because Lois died.

If WB and AT&T allow him that, then they really don't care about Superman and don't understand why people love him. Superman is the ultimate hero and a great man to me. He's incorruptible.
    The evil Supes thing is teased in Snyder's JL but was meant to happen in the sequels not in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The evil Supes thing is teased in Snyder's JL but was meant to happen in the sequels not in this one.
    he was also teased in BvS during Bruce's dream/vision.

I simply can't understand why some people think that was a great idea for Superman.. :/

he was also teased in BvS during Bruce's dream/vision.

I simply can't understand why some people think that was a great idea for Superman.. :/
    Have you watched dcau superman tas, jl, jlu.... Etc?