Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Give her a dioplatic role working with or for the United Planets, have her going to the worlds and actually dealing directly with the people and whatever current crisis they may have.

Heck you could even have her form her own personal team to help made up of a bunch unused space related characters, there's more than few Green Lanterns now without a book.

I think it makes sense that Kara knowing what it means to lose a planet and not having the same connection to Earth as Clark would have a literal universal perspective on where she should be directing her attention.
    Yeah, of the six main GLs, three have no book. Hal has a solo, John is in Justice League, Jessica is in JL Odyssey. Kyle is still with the Titans despite their book being cancelled, while Guy and Simon are currently whereabouts unknown.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, of the six main GLs, three have no book. Hal has a solo, John is in Justice League, Jessica is in JL Odyssey. Kyle is still with the Titans despite their book being cancelled, while Guy and Simon are currently whereabouts unknown.
    Wasn't Guy a part of the Red Lanterns at one point with Kara? I'd like to see them together again. Unless I'm imagining that.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Wasn't Guy a part of the Red Lanterns at one point with Kara? I'd like to see them together again. Unless I'm imagining that.
    They were. Guy was actually leader of The Reds at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Poor Krypto...

Astonishing Member

Hate this plot. Feel it's been done to death. The book really needs to add a stable supporting cast and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Hate this plot. Feel it's been done to death. The book really needs to add a stable supporting cast and move on.
    And it's the least interesting attempt, too. It feels forced because of the stupid Metal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    And it's the least interesting attempt, too. It feels forced because of the stupid Metal thing.
    Oddly enough, I'm kind of digging it. it doesn't quite feel like the same old lame 'Kara's been mind controlled and is now evil' plot. It feels more like the Red K episode of Supergirl, where the Red K brought out all her darkest impulses and amplified them.

BANNED

Not a fan of Super Waifu turned into Edgy Queen...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Poor Krypto...
    Poor Krypto indeed...
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Amazing Member

5 issues plus an annual is just too long, especially when it's only 1 monthly title.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    5 issues plus an annual is just too long, especially when it's only 1 monthly title.
    Poor Kara is getting the Ric treatment. I really dislike this attitude DC has where all the “Family” books are at the whim of what the “heads” are doing. Wish Houser could just ignore this BWL nonsense and get on to what she wants to do with Kara.

Infected no more! Unfortunately her actions under BWL's influence have hurt her reputation...

SUPERGIRL #41
    written by JODY HOUSER
    art by RACHAEL STOTT
    cover by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO
    card stock variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    Free of the infection and reeling after the events of Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen, Supergirl crash-lands in an area being devastated by a catastrophic storm. Suffering from a series of hallucinations and memories of her past, Kara struggles to keep her mind clear enough to save the people she swore to her cousin she’d protect. She’s got a lot to prove after endangering Smallville and all its inhabitants. Will she be able to save everyone including herself? Or is this the end for our hero?
    ON SALE 04.22.20
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

At least we're past "evil Supergirl #27" again, but now she has amnesia...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least we're past "evil Supergirl #27" again, but now she has amnesia...
    I think you misread that, she’s being tormented by memories not losing them. At least I hope you’re wrong because after Ric and Aquaman I am utterly done with amnesia plots.