Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That'd be the same one I posted - that cover is from the previous issue.

Short what? I think you got censored!
    Yup, they so got censored.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

I think I typed 'shortlived'?!!

I see the problem. You hyphenated it, and "- live" (without the space) is swear blocked because of spam urls.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    And ugly. Part of Supergirl's appeal is she is cute. (Why is it that evil people are ugly?)
    Is this really what you want?

180px-Black_Mary_in_DC_Countdown.jpg

BANNED

Am I the only one who feels like DC is really surprisingly cheering Ben Rubel (her last love interest) as ultimate boyfriend for Kara? Something iconic as Superman and Lois, or even Supergirl with Brainiac 5. I mean, current Supergirl run wants to pair them again it seems. By the way, not a fan of always Kara´s boyfriends dissapear without any explication, like that paralythic one from New 52! I really liked her and he as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Am I the only one who feels like DC is really surprisingly cheering Ben Rubel (her last love interest) as ultimate boyfriend for Kara? Something iconic as Superman and Lois, or even Supergirl with Brainiac 5. I mean, current Supergirl run wants to pair them again it seems. By the way, not a fan of always Kara´s boyfriends dissapear without any explication, like that paralythic one from New 52! I really liked her and he as a couple.
    She's starting to get as bad as Batgirl with boyfriends .

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Is this really what you want?

180px-Black_Mary_in_DC_Countdown.jpg
    A valid point.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

It´s funny, she and Barbara changes boyfriends as change clothes xD

Incredible Member

I wish that Bendis had some sort of input into Superfamily books. Not write them but have input. He has a very clear vision of the Superman solo books. Maybe he could finally get a Supergirl title on solid footing.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I wish that Bendis had some sort of input into Superfamily books. Not write them but have input. He has a very clear vision of the Superman solo books. Maybe he could finally get a Supergirl title on solid footing.
    He did. He was the one who put Andrekyo on the title and he was clearly steering her ongoing in coordination with his stuff. I believe Snyder simply asked to use her for his Death Metal stuff and that’s how we got where we are.

Guys, there's a Supergirl story in today's Superman: Villains one-shot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Guys, there's a Supergirl story in today's Superman: Villains one-shot.
    I thought we already saw a normal Supergirl watching the Clark identity reveal from a rooftop or ledge, and she was cheering. That was a lovely panel, but now the moment has been "infected."

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He did. He was the one who put Andrekyo on the title and he was clearly steering her ongoing in coordination with his stuff. I believe Snyder simply asked to use her for his Death Metal stuff and that’s how we got where we are.
    Well, I guess Supergirl represents the hope and optimism of the DC Universe, so corrupting her would be a big deal...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Would've been nice if this was contained to one issue, a special one-shot or the hell arisen miniseries. If they want to make Batman or Superman temporarily evil, fine; they have each have multiple series. Kara only has one title. To drag her into this storyline for almost half-a-year, and then cancel her series afterwards is utter bovine manure.

BANNED

If Superman is Generation 2, Kara must be Generation 3 or 4 - she needs to be older than Jon. I would expect her to be aged up. Maybe something similar to the TV show, with pants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's only really wearing pants because they film in Vancouver, which gets really cold.

Supergirl's not really Supergirl without a skirt in my opinion.
    She HAS had them before.
    It is super to me that just like in the comics, the comicbook character Kara Zor-El Linda Lee Danvers, sports different looks in live action as well!