Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
Conner shouldnt be able to beat Prime or Doomsday at his present age anyway, so the extra TTK powers wouldn't help him win anyway. He might have a fighting chance as a adult with full kryptonian powers and TTK/TK, but not now.

5.i don't want him to be a telepath, hell I don't think most kon fans would. If he uses his TTK to somehow read or communicate through some form of vibrational sense then sure, but not professor x stuff, cause he wouldn't be a SUPER anymore, even one million superman only could do certain things mentally.

He had 2 kinds of TTK senses
1 reading micro vibrations
2 touch scan

Both were impressive, and both had limits, which is what leads to character development and suspense in a ongoing comic.
What do you mean with ACTUAL AGE?

I personally IGNORE here the REBIRTH Conner and use the JOHNS TT CONNER...

So I see him as the Conner of TT Series which makes him 20 years old and NOT a teenager anymore.
It makes also more sense, since Jonathan Samuel Kent is now Superboy and Conner is now around for more than 26 years.

He should finally be able to make the Nightwing step and get a new Code-Name etc.

5. I am also NOT!! a fan of him being a telepath, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-Ray Vision,Telescop Vision,Super-Hearing etc. are so incredible powerful and advanced that you MUST!!!!!!!! give him Telepathy in replacement to match up for it.

So either:
a) You leave him the traditional Super-Senses
or
b) You give him telepathy

The TTK senses of NEW52 Superboy were completely useless...

For example in battle against fast characters he would lose because of it, because he CANT react to fast characters like Flash unlike Johns TT Conner....

Rule is: IF YOU CHANGE HIM, HE SHOULD REMAIN AS POWERFUL AS HE HAS BEEN.

BTW: MARTIAN MANHUNTER IS 1.000.000.000.000 times AUTOMATICALLY more powerful than Superman.

Martian Manhunter has Telepathy (one of Supermans weaknesses and you just have to watch YJ ANIME Miss Martian to see how powerful Telepathy can be)
Martian Manhunter can make himself intangible
Martian Manhunter can shapeshift and let grow other limbs
Martian Manhunter has Superman basic Strength which he can empower with TTK
Martian Manhunter has no weakness (he can get rid of the his fear of fire which happened in one storyline)

Simply look at FERNUS who is MARTIAN MANHUNTER in his alternate form.