Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Whats the difference?

Kessel had TTK
    Sins of youth had Full Telekinesis+TTK,
    Titans of Tomorrow had TTK but learned also to create some forms of shields which he used also as long range attack
    Smallville had FULL TK (there was also the Comic Series)

NEW52 had Full TK with TTK

I dont see any difference between Kessel,Johns and Titans of Tomorrow (they all had TTK but he simply became older and learned to control his TTK better)
    If I remember right he also used TTK Shields as TT during the fight against gog or?

Sins of youth was full TK but if I remember right he was only there for some issues, so we didnt see much of him

But if I remember right even NEW52 Superboy used much of the time a sort of TTK and less Full TK or?
    I mean if I remember right he touched the things or he was near the things...

My idea would be Titans of Tomorrow+NEW52, because I like the Idea of him being able to shield himself and others and so be more invulnerable to magic like he showed against Captain Marvel,to increase his speed and strength with TTK and I like the Full TK.

Yeah TTK is awesome on it own, doesn't even need the full TK, but I like the idea of luthor actually making a superior clone, even if by accident. I also like how the new 52 SB used his TTK to sense things, both ways he did this, plus the TTK and full TK would make Conner not just a "back up superboy" like he feels now.

I think the YJ shows Conner needs the Smallville season 11 TK, thats how he flew and used full TK

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah TTK is awesome on it own, doesn't even need the full TK, but I like the idea of luthor actually making a superior clone, even if by accident. I also like how the new 52 SB used his TTK to sense things, both ways he did this, plus the TTK and full TK would make Conner not just a "back up superboy" like he feels now.

I think the YJ shows Conner needs the Smallville season 11 TK, thats how he flew and used full TK
    Actually I NEVER liked his TTK sense to sense things, I always prefered the traditional Super-Senses.

Telekinesis more used would be cool, IF!! he has TTK Shield,the ability to freeze people who are standing on the same ground,TTK blasts, manipulate things, full TK and the ability to increase his strength, durability and speed with TTK.

For flying itself he should use normal flying like his cousins.

NEW52 Superboy had a MUCH MORE interesting TTK than Kessels Version had...
    I think the only ones who ever used the TTK Shield were TT Conner (against Gog) and Smallville Comic Conner.

NEW52 Conner could manipulate also technical items like Robins Suit and manipulate also items which moved like lava and blood.

In a perfect world I would. Have Conner be the way superman should be physiology speaking. As in golden age in his normal state and the sun boosts him to God level, BUT with Conner being a clone of 2 species his boosted state was tweaked a Lil, and now he has TTK/TK. So he can use his TTK to make himself a SUPER, and use all the cool things it does (kesel and new 52), but have a pretty good base of power naturally also.

Pre and post Flashpoint realities kon is as fast as Bart lol.

Just need his TTK and a mix of his current look and his black shirt look

Mighty Member

In a perfect world I would. Have Conner be the way superman should be physiology speaking. As in golden age in his normal state and the sun boosts him to God level, BUT with Conner being a clone of 2 species his boosted state was tweaked a Lil, and now he has TTK/TK. So he can use his TTK to make himself a SUPER, and use all the cool things it does (kesel and new 52), but have a pretty good base of power naturally also.
    I would absolutely HATE!!!! that.

As regarding powers I only like the JOHNS TT and ToT Version of Conner.

I prefer FULL KRYPTONIAN POWERS with full invulnerability, strength etc.
    and TTK only as boost, shield against magic, being able to create shields, freeze people etc. and later develop into a sort of Full TK.

I would absolutely HATE!!!! that.

As regarding powers I only like the JOHNS TT and ToT Version of Conner.

I prefer FULL KRYPTONIAN POWERS with full invulnerability, strength etc.
    and TTK only as boost, shield against magic, being able to create shields, freeze people etc. and later develop into a sort of Full TK.

Supermans aura was used to give kon his TTK, so it was changed from aura to TTK back in his original series. If you have him develop young justice superboy or even superman 3000 levels of physical abilities then add on his TTK he would be just as strong, fast, durable as any kryptonian, but with TTK/TK abilities added, controlled by his mind.

He would be everything you want him to be, just explained by using every version of him in some form.

Mighty Member

Supermans aura was used to give kon his TTK, so it was changed from aura to TTK back in his original series. If you have him develop young justice superboy or even superman 3000 levels of physical abilities then add on his TTK he would be just as strong, fast, durable as any kryptonian, but with TTK/TK abilities added, controlled by his mind.

He would be everything you want him to be, just explained by using every version of him in some form.
    No!!!!!

TTK was always weaker than Kryptonian Powers:
    Invulnerability was weaker because of the weakness to fire, gas etc. etc. he also had to concentrate to keep it up.
    If he got knocked out he was vulnerable
    Strength was also not at Supermans Level

YJ and Superman 3000 lack flying,heat vision,kryptonian senses, freeze breath and are much weaker than TT Superboy and ToT Superman.

I would rather use NEW52 Superman Power Set at NEW52 Superman Level and use TTK to add abilities like TTK Shield,boost his abilities,freeze people etc. etc.

So without TTK he is just NEW52 Superman and with TTK he can boost himself up to SUPERBOY Prime Levels.
    So he is like H'El, a Kryptonian with ALL KRYPTONIAN Powers+extra powers.
    Last edited by Masterff; 07-05-2020 at 07:11 AM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Never mind
    Last edited by Superlad93; 07-05-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

No!!!!!

TTK was always weaker than Kryptonian Powers:
    Invulnerability was weaker because of the weakness to fire, gas etc. etc. he also had to concentrate to keep it up.
    If he got knocked out he was vulnerable
    Strength was also not at Supermans Level

YJ and Superman 3000 lack flying,heat vision,kryptonian senses, freeze breath and are much weaker than TT Superboy and ToT Superman.

I would rather use NEW52 Superman Power Set at NEW52 Superman Level and use TTK to add abilities like TTK Shield,boost his abilities,freeze people etc. etc.

So without TTK he is just NEW52 Superman and with TTK he can boost himself up to SUPERBOY Prime Levels.
    So he is like H'El, a Kryptonian with ALL KRYPTONIAN Powers+extra powers.

I would want a mix of Black Zero, ToT adult Conner, new 52 superboy, for how his TTK worked, and all 3 were powerhouses.

Black Zero was all TTK(atleast explained back then, besides his senses and heat vision) and he was just as strong and durable as superman,he just could do extra things with his TTK that superman couldn't. If you added ToT Conners blasts and shields, and new 52s superboy levitation and TTK senses he WOULD be as powerful as superman PLUS tons more powers.

I just think he needs a weakness that makes his TTK very important. Thsts why I said make his TTK controlled by his mind(like new 52 superboy), and give him a weaker constant power level base(YJ superboy or superman 3000),that way he can BECOME more powerful than superman, but he still has to focus to do it.

If superman loses his sun derived powers he is powerless like a human, I'm saying Conner should not have this silly problem, he should always be at YJ superboy, superman 3000,or golden age supermans power as his never dropping below base power.

Pre and post Flashpoint realities kon is as fast as Bart lol.

Just need his TTK and a mix of his current look and his black shirt look
    We talking black shirt and jeans plus leather jacket and red gloves or keep red pants but with black t-shirt?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

I would want a mix of Black Zero, ToT adult Conner, new 52 superboy, for how his TTK worked, and all 3 were powerhouses.

Black Zero was all TTK(atleast explained back then, besides his senses and heat vision) and he was just as strong and durable as superman,he just could do extra things with his TTK that superman couldn't. If you added ToT Conners blasts and shields, and new 52s superboy levitation and TTK senses he WOULD be as powerful as superman PLUS tons more powers.

I just think he needs a weakness that makes his TTK very important. Thsts why I said make his TTK controlled by his mind(like new 52 superboy), and give him a weaker constant power level base(YJ superboy or superman 3000),that way he can BECOME more powerful than superman, but he still has to focus to do it.

If superman loses his sun derived powers he is powerless like a human, I'm saying Conner should not have this silly problem, he should always be at YJ superboy, superman 3000,or golden age supermans power as his never dropping below base power.
    NO!!!!

1. Black Zero WASNT as invulnerable as Superman is..
    Like I already told you TTK had BIG FLAWS:
    a) Heat (Conner burned his hands while trying to save Steel in Reign of Supermen)
    b) he had to keep his shield up and was nearly KILLED by King Shark
    c) Electricity (Conner Kent from another dimension was KILLED by Electricity in the same story as Black Zero appeared)
    d) GAS, he was defeated by Spider-Man who used Gas

2. Strength Level of BLACK ZERO was never proven because he only fought against young versions of himself

3. Before getting Super-Strength he had problems with Strength like he had trouble to lift up whales etc.

4. Which "TONS" of Extra-Powers?
    The only 2 cool things which TTK had were: TTK Shield and simulating Superman Powers...This was the MAIN-ADVANTAGE that Superboy had to Superman that he could create shields and if he touches other people they are also protected by his shield..

The rest was UNIMPRESSIVE!!
    -disassembling things only helps against Cyborgs or Robots or so
    -freeze people also dont really help and if you are fighting against a FLYING KRYPTONIAN it is USELESS, because you dont touch the same ground as he does
    -TTK Blast is also basically useless because its to restricted (NEW52 Supergirl was attacked by NEW52 Superboy, I think NEW52 Superboy had a more powerful TTK Blast than Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Supergirl DIDNT have any scratch or injury afterwards)...
    TTK Blast<<<<<<<<<<<<Heat Vision
    -Even controlling things was UNIMPRESSIVE as he always had restrictions (Gas,Water etc.)

If you say H'El THEN YES!!!
    He was a BEAST with his Telekinetic Powers
    He was able to crush a KRYPTONIANS heart and make 2 KRYPTONIANS explode (both while he was on Krypton with its red sun)
    He attacked SUPERMAN!! with a psionic construct
    He restricted SUPERMAN,SUPERBOY and WONDER WOMAN EASILY with his Telekinesis
    He ripped up Superboy on an atomic level

I mean take a look at Conner vs Superboy Prime!!!
    which of the traditional TTK Powers would have helped him against Superboy Prime???
    Simulating Superman Powers...
    Against Doomsday?
    If you are lucky you can freeze him (although this means that you have to stand on the same ground as Doomsday does) and simulating Supermans Powers....
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that Doomsday would be killed if using TTK Blast against him...

5. TTK SENSES??? WHY??
    It was useless in NEW52 and had MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY restrictions which Superman,Supergirl simply dont have...
    The more impressive thing was that he had TELEPATHY, so IF changing then change Super-Senses and make him an Alpha Class Telepath like Psimon.

So it makes ZERO!!! sense..

It makes only sense if you combine Superman 3000 with H'ELs Telekinesis!!!!

This and only this would put Kon-El ABOVE Superman and make him interesting...

If he really is at H'Els Levels speaking of Telekinesis
    (ripping Kryptonians up at molecular level, being able to crush Kryptonians heart,restrain even 3 powerful beings at the same time as Wonder Woman,Superman..being able to create psionic constructs which can pierce Kryptonian skin etc.)
    then yes
    Last edited by Masterff; 07-07-2020 at 12:54 AM.

NO!!!!

1. Black Zero WASNT as invulnerable as Superman is..
    Like I already told you TTK had BIG FLAWS:
    a) Heat (Conner burned his hands while trying to save Steel in Reign of Supermen)
    b) he had to keep his shield up and was nearly KILLED by King Shark
    c) Electricity (Conner Kent from another dimension was KILLED by Electricity in the same story as Black Zero appeared)
    d) GAS, he was defeated by Spider-Man who used Gas

2. Strength Level of BLACK ZERO was never proven because he only fought against young versions of himself

3. Before getting Super-Strength he had problems with Strength like he had trouble to lift up whales etc.

4. Which "TONS" of Extra-Powers?
    The only 2 cool things which TTK had were: TTK Shield and simulating Superman Powers...This was the MAIN-ADVANTAGE that Superboy had to Superman that he could create shields and if he touches other people they are also protected by his shield..

The rest was UNIMPRESSIVE!!
    -disassembling things only helps against Cyborgs or Robots or so
    -freeze people also dont really help and if you are fighting against a FLYING KRYPTONIAN it is USELESS, because you dont touch the same ground as he does
    -TTK Blast is also basically useless because its to restricted (NEW52 Supergirl was attacked by NEW52 Superboy, I think NEW52 Superboy had a more powerful TTK Blast than Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Supergirl DIDNT have any scratch or injury afterwards)...
    TTK Blast<<<<<<<<<<<<Heat Vision
    -Even controlling things was UNIMPRESSIVE as he always had restrictions (Gas,Water etc.)

If you say H'El THEN YES!!!
    He was a BEAST with his Telekinetic Powers
    He was able to crush a KRYPTONIANS heart and make 2 KRYPTONIANS explode (both while he was on Krypton with its red sun)
    He attacked SUPERMAN!! with a psionic construct
    He restricted SUPERMAN,SUPERBOY and WONDER WOMAN EASILY with his Telekinesis
    He ripped up Superboy on an atomic level

I mean take a look at Conner vs Superboy Prime!!!
    which of the traditional TTK Powers would have helped him against Superboy Prime???
    Simulating Superman Powers...
    Against Doomsday?
    If you are lucky you can freeze him (although this means that you have to stand on the same ground as Doomsday does) and simulating Supermans Powers....
    I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that Doomsday would be killed if using TTK Blast against him...

5. TTK SENSES??? WHY??
    It was useless in NEW52 and had MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY restrictions which Superman,Supergirl simply dont have...
    The more impressive thing was that he had TELEPATHY, so IF changing then change Super-Senses and make him an Alpha Class Telepath like Psimon.

So it makes ZERO!!! sense..

It makes only sense if you combine Superman 3000 with H'ELs Telekinesis!!!!

This and only this would put Kon-El ABOVE Superman and make him interesting...

If he really is at H'Els Levels speaking of Telekinesis
    (ripping Kryptonians up at molecular level, being able to crush Kryptonians heart,restrain even 3 powerful beings at the same time as Wonder Woman,Superman..being able to create psionic constructs which can pierce Kryptonian skin etc.)
    then yes

Thst was a lot to respond too.

1.Black zero TTK was not as weak as SBs, not even close. He had NONE of the weaknesses SB had, at his age he was already grown out of it.

2.he was strong enough to manhandle any of the clones thst were the same as him, BUT the big part was that he manhandled pocket universe superboy who was silver age level, so yeah he was a beast in strength.

3.SB only had problems with the whale because he at the time didn't know how to expand his field around it completely without killing it, not the actual weight of it.

4.the extra powers that weren't mimicking flying brick powers were where the fun was, and they made him able to deal with any situation that came up. Sure they weren't as important as strength or flight, but everytime he was in a jam where being a brick wouldn't work, his TTK "tricks" would help.his TTK was was more useful in everyday situations than heat vision or supermbrearh would ever be.

H'el was a villain, heroes don't get to stay that powerful unless they are univeral beings or guys like specte, not to mention if they are thst powerful they are almost always turned bad. So Imo he will NEVER be as powerful as H'el, and thsts good, cause I want him to get his own book, and have stories where he has to struggle to win sometimes.there is a huge difference between winning on a battle board and having your own comic, where the hero struggles with problems and has a actual life.

Conner shouldnt be able to beat Prime or Doomsday at his present age anyway, so the extra TTK powers wouldn't help him win anyway. He might have a fighting chance as a adult with full kryptonian powers and TTK/TK, but not now.

5.i don't want him to be a telepath, hell I don't think most kon fans would. If he uses his TTK to somehow read or communicate through some form of vibrational sense then sure, but not professor x stuff, cause he wouldn't be a SUPER anymore, even one million superman only could do certain things mentally.

He had 2 kinds of TTK senses
    1 reading micro vibrations
    2 touch scan

Both were impressive, and both had limits, which is what leads to character development and suspense in a ongoing comic.

You seem to only be into the character because of him possibly being so powerful, which isn't exactly good whe he is still a teen and might be for years. It seems you just want him to win on a battle board and not having any opposition thst could really challenge him, like I said you need your character to be challenged and the writer should make the problem in a way to actually get the reader to worry about the character.

Imo kryptonians should naturally be super strong, fast, very durable, and have amazing senses, just from being adapted to a very harsh planet like krypton. The sun should super charge them and make them way more powerful, fly and have heat vision.

Conner should be just like a kryptonian, but because he is a hybrid clone I think his sun induced super charge should be mentally controlled,unlike kryptonians. Which means he would be just as powerful as them in every way, but he can use that super charge to have TTK/TK abilities. Which would consist of
    TTK physical tricks(anything shown in 1st series, or by black zero)
    TTK scan
    TK blasts
    TK shields
    TK levitation
    TK micro vibrational sense
    TK blocking visible light for invisibility

And thsts all on top of the whole kryptonian powerset.

He would have the same weaknesses as superman, but when he puts up a TK shield can block some or most of the effects of them.

Because he controls the TTK/TK mentally he would have to focus to be thst powerful, and when he isn't doing that be a normal non sun charged kryptonian in the way I said above, that way he is still powerful, but has to struggle from time to time to make the stories suspenseful.

BTW the Martian manhunter has way more powers than superman, but it doesnt automatically mean he is more powerful, just means he has more powers to pull from.

SuperX, get ready from him to come back with a 3 page post, screaming in all caps, multiple "!!!!" and "????", saying that Kon needs to be cosmically powerful at all times (whilst still a teenager). Kon shouldn't be as strong as Kal, otherwise where is the fun in writing/reading him? Who wants to read about a hormonal teenager who can one-shot literally anyone or anything (a.k.a One Punch Man)? In my opinion, Kon should be as strong as DCAMU Reign Superboy, where his powers are considerably weaker than Superman's, which is attributed to his youth and that his powers have not yet fully developed.
    Last edited by Smilingblade; 07-08-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    SuperX, get ready from him to come back with a 3 page post, screaming in all caps, multiple "!!!!" and "????", saying that Kon needs to be cosmically powerful at all times (whilst still a teenager). Kon shouldn't be as strong as Kal, otherwise where is the fun in writing/reading him? Who wants to read about a hormonal teenager who can one-shot literally anyone or anything (a.k.a One Punch Man)? In my opinion, Kon should be as strong as DCAMU Reign Superboy, where his powers are considerably weaker than Superman's, which is attributed to his youth and that his powers have not yet fully developed.

Thank you and agree completely. I actually really like the way I explained how I personally would love him to be, and it makes sense with every version of him.

Mighty Member

Thst was a lot to respond too.

1.Black zero TTK was not as weak as SBs, not even close. He had NONE of the weaknesses SB had, at his age he was already grown out of it.

2.he was strong enough to manhandle any of the clones thst were the same as him, BUT the big part was that he manhandled pocket universe superboy who was silver age level, so yeah he was a beast in strength.

3.SB only had problems with the whale because he at the time didn't know how to expand his field around it completely without killing it, not the actual weight of it.

4.the extra powers that weren't mimicking flying brick powers were where the fun was, and they made him able to deal with any situation that came up. Sure they weren't as important as strength or flight, but everytime he was in a jam where being a brick wouldn't work, his TTK "tricks" would help.his TTK was was more useful in everyday situations than heat vision or supermbrearh would ever be.

H'el was a villain, heroes don't get to stay that powerful unless they are univeral beings or guys like specte, not to mention if they are thst powerful they are almost always turned bad. So Imo he will NEVER be as powerful as H'el, and thsts good, cause I want him to get his own book, and have stories where he has to struggle to win sometimes.there is a huge difference between winning on a battle board and having your own comic, where the hero struggles with problems and has a actual life.
    a) Black Zero was only around for ONE Storyline, so we have NEVER seen if he got rid of Superboys weaknesses
    b) Black Zero powers derived MOSTLY of TTK, this means that he NEVER gets rid of the weakness that he has consistently keep up his TTK Shield to be invulnerable
    c) I strictly believe that Johns TT Superboy and ToT Conner Kent would destroy him

a) As far as I know Pocket Universe Superboy was in stasis before the fight
    b) Black Zero technically didnt defeat him,but restrained him, so Pocket Universe Superboy could also have defeated him
    c) Was it ever confirmed that this was really Pocket Universe Superboy who was also a LoSh member?

a) Superboy is UNLIKE Batman,Nightwing,Tim,Duke etc. NOT!!!! someone who should be in everyday situations.
    He has to has powers to fight against beings like Doomsday,Superboy Prime,Cyborg Superman.....
    b) Graduation Day clearly showed that the lack of Freeze and Super-Breath could cost lives of civilains....Beast Boy even said that he should use Freeze Breath to put out the fire
    c) Heat Vision is superior to TTK in the way that its MUCH more destructive and like Superman showed he can use it also in invisible ways and can regulate it precisely
    Freeze and Super-Breath ok, you can use TTK for it if you say that he can also control Air with it and therefore use TTK to generate Storms,Ice etc.
    Heat Vision isnt replace and NO!!!! NEW52 Superboys Version doesnt count since I STRICTLY dont believe that it has the same power like Supermans Heat Vision.

d) I DIDNT say he as completely as powerful as H'El, because H'El also had powers like Chronokinesis,shrinking people etc. etc. etc.
    What I said is:

Take a modified Version of Superman 3000 as basis (modified because he should be able to fly on his own and have the TRADITIONAL Super-Senses X-Ray Vision etc.)
    and give him Telekinesis at H'Els Level.

So instead of having Freeze Breath,Super-Breath and Heat Vision he does that all with Telekinesis.