Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

The entire Squad seem to be JL expies. Some might just be Earth-3 versions of the heroes... the other outlier besides Conner is that Flash. Since Earth-3's main speedster is actually called Johnny Quick, I suppose that Flash is supposed to be Jesse Quick?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ugh btw folks

Astonishing Member

I just want to know how Conner ends up on Earth 3. Is this a group of villains because they sure look it.

Definitely villains, and I think waller has something on Conner to get him on the team, or DC just had Conner be the "evil" superman for this future state thing instead of Clark this time.

Change the hair, add some gloves and a leather jacket

Give him half kryptonian and half TTK powers, and let him be the badass he was intended to be

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Definitely villains, and I think waller has something on Conner to get him on the team, or DC just had Conner be the "evil" superman for this future state thing instead of Clark this time.

Change the hair, add some gloves and a leather jacket

Give him half kryptonian and half TTK powers, and let him be the badass he was intended to be

I don't mind the suit or the hairstyle that they went with here, but I was really hoping for something like the design that was used in the Reign animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    I don't mind the suit or the hairstyle that they went with here, but I was really hoping for something like the design that was used in the Reign animated movie.

The Reign movie SB was cool, I steer closer to a mix of that and the YJ shows SB, I see only a true mix of the 2(and powersets) being how SB will make it.

I don't mid a SB that does darker or shader things to get the job done, but not outright evil or bad

The Reign movie SB was cool, I steer closer to a mix of that and the YJ shows SB, I see only a true mix of the 2(and powersets) being how SB will make it.

I don't mid a SB that does darker or shader things to get the job done, but not outright evil or bad
    Kon definitely needs TTK to separate himself from the rest of the Superfamily, especially now that we have Jon, who is basically a teenage superman.
    Last edited by Smilingblade; 10-17-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Kon definitely needs TTK to separate himself from the rest of the Superfamily, especially now that we have Jon, who is basically a teenage superman.

So true, I've wanted his body, face, and hair like the YJ shows Conner. I like the tshirt and jeans, from the 3rd season the most, then actual supersuits,but they need fingerless gloves and black leather jacket to go with either of them, doesn't even seemike him when I don't see those things. Power wise Geoff made him have all the kryptonian powers, amd gave him full TK when he is older, I say that is cool, but it's also a recipe for making him into a villian or a character we don't get to see much of. So I would give him the YJ shows powers(plus heat vision) as his kryptonian powers, then TTK to fill the power gap for strength, speed, invulnerability, and flight, but make it based on his focus (like a mental power) so when he has "tactile" or "full TK" he isn't insanely overpowered with no weaknesses. He would still look just like the Titans of tomorrow and sins of youth adult kons, but with a better explanation for his powers. He would have infra red vision and super hearing, plus new 52 micro vibrational sense and tactile insta scan to make him different also.

Mighty Member

Actually I find EVERYTHING horrible in this drawings.

1. Hairstyle-Kon was always known for having flamboyant haircuts, long hairs etc.
    It makes no sense for him to have short hairs

2. body-style:
    Again to skinny etc.
    I hoped that they would return to the TT Version where he was a 220 pounds muscular guy.

3. Outfit
    Its the 2nd most horrible outfit which I have ever seen for him, only the pink sunglasses, red blue jacket Young Justice Outfit was worse.

To bright, especially for the Suicide Squad and why does he wears NOW a cape?

WRONG...

1. Conner SHOULDNT be anymore a teenager since he is around for almost 30 years and he should finally be able to reach 20 years.

2. Conner IS and will ALWAYS be the better one and more interesting one of the two, since he has a more developed character and more ways to go in the future.

Jonathan is to similar to his father, since he was raised up etc. by him and they have a similar character.

Conner instead is instead the NIGHTWING/DICK GRAYSON of the family.
    The adopted "son" who has a different character/attitude than the "father" and acts as big brother/mentor to the others.

Conner was for me always the Superman in cool-who has the same powers as Superman, also a Superhero, but not having a so goody-two-shoes attitude.

So kind of like the NEW52 Superman, who wasnt as calm as the Rebirth/Pre-Flashpoint Superman, using his powers also for fun, more a brawler.

Jonathan instead needs DESPERATELY something which makes him different.
    I dont see any perspective for him, he is only his father in young.

So true, I've wanted his body, face, and hair like the YJ shows Conner. I like the tshirt and jeans, from the 3rd season the most, then actual supersuits,but they need fingerless gloves and black leather jacket to go with either of them, doesn't even seemike him when I don't see those things. Power wise Geoff made him have all the kryptonian powers, amd gave him full TK when he is older, I say that is cool, but it's also a recipe for making him into a villian or a character we don't get to see much of. So I would give him the YJ shows powers(plus heat vision) as his kryptonian powers, then TTK to fill the power gap for strength, speed, invulnerability, and flight, but make it based on his focus (like a mental power) so when he has "tactile" or "full TK" he isn't insanely overpowered with no weaknesses. He would still look just like the Titans of tomorrow and sins of youth adult kons, but with a better explanation for his powers. He would have infra red vision and super hearing, plus new 52 micro vibrational sense and tactile insta scan to make him different also.

Wow-I am glad that Johns changed this.

I have to say the only things which I liked from the YJ Anime Conner was that he was allowed to develop and had a regular timeline.
    For Reign of Supermen Movie I only liked his humor, but I hated the rest-to young, to weak etc.

TTK invulnerability was ALWAYS horrible, since he had to concentrate etc. for the invulnerability.

Johns TT Conner was nearly perfect.
    I really loved how he looked during the series, a muscular 220 pounds handsome guy.
    His face,body etc. looked perfect during this era.
    His feats, power-level were also perfect during it.

Only 2 changes and then he would have been perfect:

1. bring him back to Hawaii, Smallville is to small for him
    2. Age him up and give him a proper suit.

For Suit I was always the fan of the Nightwing Suit, just change the Nightwing Symbol with red S.
    The General Zod outfit for example looks awesome, just not as armor suit.

The Batman of the Future State for example also looks nice, it would also make a good suit for Conner, without mask and changing Bat with S.

TTK can come back, but only as additional power like the Superman in Titans of Tomorow had.

Conner instead is instead the NIGHTWING/DICK GRAYSON of the family.
    The adopted "son" who has a different character/attitude than the "father" and acts as big brother/mentor to the others.
    For me, Kon is the adopted cousin he originally was. Not a brother or son. And he should be more separated from Superman. Not only do I think his best stories were when Superman only occasionally showed up, I think Dick Grayson was best served when further away from Batman (as an adult, I mean) because it allowed him to grow and be independent and a solo hero of renown himself instead of like today's world, where's he's a satellite to the main hero, his direction is often determined by Batman's, he takes assignments from Batman and so forth and so on.

TTK invulnerability was ALWAYS horrible, since he had to concentrate etc. for the invulnerability.
    And I love it for that reason.

Johns TT Conner was nearly perfect.
    I really loved how he looked during the series, a muscular 220 pounds handsome guy.
    His face,body etc. looked perfect during this era.
    His feats, power-level were also perfect during it.
    Give me Kesel-Kon (only now grown up and more mature) all day long. Hated the change. But it's not going away, I know.

The best kon/conner is a mix of both, take the good or cool parts of them and make them work.

Oh and Titans of tomorrow adult Conner came off like he was already using the hybrid power wet I want. He was totally invincible, straight to out cold quick, all because of his focus.

Conner is different
    Hybrid of human and kryptonian
    With lex as one of the donors
    Horny
    Smartass
    **** talker
    Wears black leather jacket
    Wears fingerless gloves
    Wears black shirt with red S
    Doesn't have the spit curl
    Tactile telekinesis
    Kryptonian powers are different somehow in every version(like solar energy, or golden age levels, or no flight with TTK)
    Dips his toe in the dark side of the DCU

Now make sure writers use all that and then change his powers, as a mix of the YJ show superboy and the new 52 superboy, golden age levels with TTK/TK. Together they are the perfect combo for him, and makes him extremely unique, and powerful.

future State Kon should be in his 30's so no to the Gloves and the leather Jacket unless we compliment those with a ponytail on a balding head. he should be grown up not desperately attempting to hold on to his youth unless...

Could work but no gloves or leather jacket. That's too juvenile.

I like the idea of Kon being more rebellious and not such a goody too shoes but current Kon isn't much of anything. He doesn't feel like his old self
    Last edited by Fergus; 10-25-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    future State Kon should be in his 30's so no to the Gloves and the leather Jacket unless we compliment those with a ponytail on a balding head. he should be grown up not desperately attempting to hold on to his youth unless...

Could work but no gloves or leather jacket. That's too juvenile.

I like the idea of Kon being more rebellious and not such a goody too shoes but current Kon isn't much of anything. He doesn't feel like his old self

If they are playing him young 18 to 21, then the jacket and gloves have to stay. When he is older like 30 or so thsts when they can experiment with beards, supersuits, or more YJ show season 3 type clothes.