Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Oh and if they actually got his peers correct, my way, he probably would have been aged a Lil or atleast given all his powers NOW, not the way he is now in the YJ book, a generic kryptonian now.
    Actually you cant say that...

Tim/Cassie are unreliable, since they only got their memories back or are a mix of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52 etc. etc.
    So their age doesnt really count.

Barts age was always out of control....
    He was born and then aged really fast, than he was Impulse,Kid Flash-absorbed Speedforce and came back as ADULT Flash, died and came back as Kid Flash.

Conner is MUCH MUCH more difficult, since you NEVER CANT tell his age by his look.
    If you look at TT Conner and Solo-Series SMALLVILLE Conner (I mean when he had his race vs Kid Flash,he lived ALONE with Ma in Smallville-because Pa died), SMALLVILLE Conner looked younger than TT Conner and TT Conner looked like a 220-230 pounds muscular guy while older Smallville Conner looked more than being around 170-180 pounds.

Conner can be anything between 18-22....

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Kon's powers originally came from just his Tactile Telekinesis that allowed him to simulate Superman's powers such as flight, superstrength and superhuman durability. However, following Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run, Conner developed all the standard Kryptonian powers and towards the end of the Pre Flashpoint DC, he had a mixture of Kryptonian and Tactile Telekinesis powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Is Kon's powers affected by sunlight and K... wait I remember he was affected by Kryptonite in Superbat Public Enemies. How about sunlight?
    I dont remember Kryptonite for all versions, but there was the situation when a Sun-Eater was there and Superman LOST his powers and Conner didnt have much problems.
    So TTK Conner DIDNT have much problems, because his TTK didnt use sunlight or little sunlight.

I dont know if they ever used Kryptonite on him BEFORE becoming a Kryptonian.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Kon's powers originally came from just his Tactile Telekinesis that allowed him to simulate Superman's powers such as flight, superstrength and superhuman durability. However, following Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run, Conner developed all the standard Kryptonian powers and towards the end of the Pre Flashpoint DC, he had a mixture of Kryptonian and Tactile Telekinesis powers.
    How about now? The current Young Justice?

Since his return he's only shown his Kryptonian powers. There was a Young Justice cover depicting blue energy emanating from his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Actually you cant say that...

Tim/Cassie are unreliable, since they only got their memories back or are a mix of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52 etc. etc.
    So their age doesnt really count.

Barts age was always out of control....
    He was born and then aged really fast, than he was Impulse,Kid Flash-absorbed Speedforce and came back as ADULT Flash, died and came back as Kid Flash.

Conner is MUCH MUCH more difficult, since you NEVER CANT tell his age by his look.
    If you look at TT Conner and Solo-Series SMALLVILLE Conner (I mean when he had his race vs Kid Flash,he lived ALONE with Ma in Smallville-because Pa died), SMALLVILLE Conner looked younger than TT Conner and TT Conner looked like a 220-230 pounds muscular guy while older Smallville Conner looked more than being around 170-180 pounds.

Conner can be anything between 18-22....

I dont remember Kryptonite for all versions, but there was the situation when a Sun-Eater was there and Superman LOST his powers and Conner didnt have much problems.
    So TTK Conner DIDNT have much problems, because his TTK didnt use sunlight or little sunlight.

I dont know if they ever used Kryptonite on him BEFORE becoming a Kryptonian.

Where it says "peers", it should say POWERS.If autocorrect didn't fail me, my point would have been that if they did his powers in the very easy simple way I explained then he could have already had all his powers, maybe even aged a Lil, because with all thst power he would have a flaw that wouldn't make him so far above superman himself that he would overshadow him, which would lead him to a writer making him a villain somehow.

Conner Imo should be 19 to 21 in age and a Lil shorter than Clark, and have lexs eyes.

Kryptonite ALWAYS worked on kon, when he was a human super clone and when he was a hybrid clone.

Yes Final Night, post Sins of Youth, and during the War of the Superman, all 3 times kon was shown to have different reactions to his TTK without sunlight, so the answer is, it has changed multiple times, so you can't go by 1 of these reactions when they change so much.

Imo his TTK should be a extension of his kryptonian aura, which is charged by the sun and gives him his godlike normal kryptonian powers, so I think sunlight should be a must for TTK,not to mention conscious focus.

I am posting this here cause after I wrote it on the action comics thread I noticed it was very Conner centric and me spit balling ideas, that could be better here than there

I loved his 1st kesel version, they could have just have him live with the Kent's in Smallville, called him Conner Kent,had him wear the t-shirt and jeans, and last grew into more kryptonian like powers(its mostly heat and xray vision, hearing, and more powerful physicals, by TTK of course), they didn't need lex involved, he could have stayed a Westfield super clone easily.

BUT they changed it so now us kon/Conner fans have to live with it.

The reign movies superboy was actually cool with the eyes

New 52 superboy and the Titans TV shows superboy are cool with the barcode S tattoo

If they played up his cunningness,his willingness to bend a Lil more on things than Clark, and had him be really damn smart, it could be cool, but not if they are just using him as a dumb kid with barely any personality, like right now.

He should be the thorn in lexs side that he can't lose.

Imagine his present YJ punk type look, minus the punk crap thst isn't doing anything for him, like the spikes, and add a solid black t-shirt with a red S on it, with the look.... Just imagine lol.

Plus using TTK/TK powers right along with his standard kryptonian powers he has now.

The kid can be SUPER interesting if they wanted him to be, I think they are going out of their way to make him bland

I think its more like they have absolutely no idea what to do with him...

I am posting this here cause after I wrote it on the action comics thread I noticed it was very Conner centric and me spit balling ideas, that could be better here than there

I loved his 1st kesel version, they could have just have him live with the Kent's in Smallville, called him Conner Kent,had him wear the t-shirt and jeans, and last grew into more kryptonian like powers(its mostly heat and xray vision, hearing, and more powerful physicals, by TTK of course), they didn't need lex involved, he could have stayed a Westfield super clone easily.

BUT they changed it so now us kon/Conner fans have to live with it.

The reign movies superboy was actually cool with the eyes

New 52 superboy and the Titans TV shows superboy are cool with the barcode S tattoo

If they played up his cunningness,his willingness to bend a Lil more on things than Clark, and had him be really damn smart, it could be cool, but not if they are just using him as a dumb kid with barely any personality, like right now.

He should be the thorn in lexs side that he can't lose.

Imagine his present YJ punk type look, minus the punk crap thst isn't doing anything for him, like the spikes, and add a solid black t-shirt with a red S on it, with the look.... Just imagine lol.

Plus using TTK/TK powers right along with his standard kryptonian powers he has now.

The kid can be SUPER interesting if they wanted him to be, I think they are going out of their way to make him bland

I think it's more like they have absolutely no idea what to do with him...

Maybe the same way he "forgot" rhat he was cloned at Cadmus with superman and lex DNA, he also "forgot" he had TTK and he will get it back somehow.

Well, Lois (who knows the timeline has changed!) did mention that Conner looked like if Clark and Lex had a baby. She's guessed his origins correctly!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Have any of you guys who read YJ or AC comics noticed Conner being drawn to look a Lil like lex? Or is this just a new thing thrown in by bendis?

I did love the eyes on the Reign animated movie superboy.

Still think he needs that barcode S tattoo on his arm and his TTK back(both kesel and new 52 versions)

Mighty Member

Have any of you guys who read YJ or AC comics noticed Conner being drawn to look a Lil like lex? Or is this just a new thing thrown in by bendis?

I did love the eyes on the Reign animated movie superboy.

Still think he needs that barcode S tattoo on his arm and his TTK back(both kesel and new 52 versions)
    I think it was the first time that he was drawn in this way...

I also read that in one review in which it was said that he now looks like Lex with different haircut.

But this also ABSOLUTELY new, since in Pre-Flashpoint Brainiac said that Conner has Clark eyes and during the Gog encounter Conner says that people say to Conner that he looks like Clark...(one of the funniest scenes ever between the two).

But I almost stopped to care, since even in Action Comics Conner is most used to carry on the story and doesnt get feats on his own..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I think it was the first time that he was drawn in this way...

I also read that in one review in which it was said that he now looks like Lex with different haircut.

But this also ABSOLUTELY new, since in Pre-Flashpoint Brainiac said that Conner has Clark eyes and during the Gog encounter Conner says that people say to Conner that he looks like Clark...(one of the funniest scenes ever between the two).

But I almost stopped to care, since even in Action Comics Conner is most used to carry on the story and doesnt get feats on his own..

I couldn't tell he looked like lex any, probably because of how Romita draws. I would rather he look just like Clark and then change it up and give him lexs eyes if they want to make him different.

I think all us conner/kon fans are having a hard time with how bendis is writing Conner since he returned, hopefully he will get better someday.

How did everyone like Conner in today's issue of YJ?

Crap, Conner's going to limbo for Christmas. Young Justice has been axed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

This really does suck, I'm gonna be positive and assume Conner is getting his own ongoing, with elements from ALL his different incarnations