Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Need a in Story way for Conner to get that tattoo, tron lined tank, and those new 52 type powers (atleast a tactile version), now that the new 52 kon is no more

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So with the end of Young Justice coming, where exactly will Connor end up now in the comics? I would hope that we could see him in the Adventures of the Super sons as a third part, not all the time but being there for Jon as an older brother and helping him out when he has to deal with things.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So with the end of Young Justice coming, where exactly will Connor end up now in the comics? I would hope that we could see him in the Adventures of the Super sons as a third part, not all the time but being there for Jon as an older brother and helping him out when he has to deal with things.

Sadly I don't think kon will be treated correctly or as the star he is if he is on the same page with Jon

Given that the writer for future state Suicide Squad just announced he is on the new Suicide Squad ongoing in March, I’d actually think that Conner is making an appearance at least once there
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Given that the writer for future state Suicide Squad just announced he is on the new Suicide Squad ongoing in March, I’d actually think that Conner is making an appearance at least once there

Is there a good spot where all the new info about future state and beyond can be found?

I wouldn't mind Conner showing up, aslong as he isn't evil, a idiot, and shown to be the SUPER that he is

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Is there a good spot where all the new info about future state and beyond can be found?

I wouldn't mind Conner showing up, aslong as he isn't evil, a idiot, and shown to be the SUPER that he is
    The writer posted on Twitter, but there is a cbr forum in the dc comics sub group.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The writer posted on Twitter, but there is a cbr forum in the dc comics sub group.

Cool thanks.

I just want Conner to show up somewhere and be all he can be. He doesn't need to be the best, but I want him to be who he can be if DC unlocks his shackles

Wordless and colorless preview for Future State: Suicide Squad #1 is out. Not sure why Conner is on Earth-3 but there he is dealing with Waller.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/04/dc...icide-squad-1/
    Words to live by.

Cool thanks.

I just want Conner to show up somewhere and be all he can be. He doesn't need to be the best, but I want him to be who he can be if DC unlocks his shackles
    I don’t think he’ll be in Suicide Squad when it returns to the “present”, I expect he’ll be in the Titans Academy book.

Wordless and colorless preview for Future State: Suicide Squad #1 is out. Not sure why Conner is on Earth-3 but there he is dealing with Waller.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/04/dc...icide-squad-1/
    Nice thanks! Wow are those clones of the Syndicate? Why does adult Conner have go with that buzzed look again?

Why would Conner be OK with cloning the syndicate?

Hate the caeser hair cut too

Think he will go to the academy book, hopefully with a personality, look, and powerset we fans can recognize as his

Clones? I just thought the Crime Syndicate were in stasis, since the whole premise is rumored to be Waller has villains pretending to be the Justice League on Earth-3, because I know they confirmed Clayface is disguised as Martian Manhunter. So maybe Conner was okay with cleaning up Earth-3 after the whole Invisible Mafia storyline but got caught up in Waller’s machinations, although that’s just speculation on my part.
    Words to live by.

Clones? I just thought the Crime Syndicate were in stasis, since the whole premise is rumored to be Waller has villains pretending to be the Justice League on Earth-3, because I know they confirmed Clayface is disguised as Martian Manhunter. So maybe Conner was okay with cleaning up Earth-3 after the whole Invisible Mafia storyline but got caught up in Waller’s machinations, although that’s just speculation on my part.
    You could be right.Waller wanted to cleanup earth 3 and might have not had access to actual heroes[probably cause they wouldnt go along with her plans], so she decided to dress villians up as hereos to get the ppl there behind her. Conner might be a washed up hero by this time and she gave him a opportunity to be a hero again, and to finally be superman [knowing he won't ever be on his earth because jon is), so he took her up on her offer, but he starts catching wind of her plans snd that's where it goes from there

And i hope. They don't act like kon is weaker than a full kryptonian, because every adult. Version of him has been every bit as powerful as one, and we don't need him looking bad just to prop up others that are already being propped up to the freaking moon

And i hope. They don't act like kon is weaker than a full kryptonian, because every adult. Version of him has been every bit as powerful as one, and we don't need him looking bad just to prop up others that are already being propped up to the freaking moon
    It looks to be more an ethical dilemma then anything else.
    Words to live by.