Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Anybody else notice kon looks a lot more like lex with hair(bad hair) in the suicide squad preview?

Astonishing Member

I just checked, yes he does.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I just checked, yes he does.

I really don't like that. He was created to look just like superman in every way, and they should stick to that.

Not to mention kryptonian genes would totally overpower and rewrite our puny human genes with absolutely no doubt.

Only exception is if lex engineered or designed him with a "reminder" that he was his clone, like the green eyes in the Reign movie, thst works imo

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Anybody else notice kon looks a lot more like lex with hair(bad hair) in the suicide squad preview?
    I noticed that too and I wish it would stop before it becomes immortalized. If he needs to have Luthor features, then just leave it at the eyes. The guy was designed to be just like Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I noticed that too and I wish it would stop before it becomes immortalized. If he needs to have Luthor features, then just leave it at the eyes. The guy was designed to be just like Superman.

The truth and nothing but the truth.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Looks Conner will be in the new SS series starting in March 2021.

New synopsis: "This series starts off with a bang, as Waller sends Peacemaker and Task Force X to recruit its next member – Talon, the master assassin from the Court of Owls. Meanwhile, she has her own hands full as she tries to recruit – Superboy?"

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/swamp-thi...ngoing-series/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

New synopsis: "This series starts off with a bang, as Waller sends Peacemaker and Task Force X to recruit its next member – Talon, the master assassin from the Court of Owls. Meanwhile, she has her own hands full as she tries to recruit – Superboy?"

I had a feeling that he would be somewhat involved with the plot but I didn’t expect him to be a part of the present day line up. I saw him more in an antagonistic role against Waller.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ok I’m interested. Robbie Thompson has written some good stuff over at Marvel I’ve heard, so I’ll be giving this a try. Glad to see Kon is sticking around and being used, honestly I’d rather have him in SS over the Titans book. Still not sure if that will avoid being the usual Titans dumpster fire.

So how does this work exactly is my question. Conner is not a criminal (his new 52 self doesn’t count that got erased), Superman would never let Waller threaten Conner’s life with a head bomb and get away with it, and Zod pretty much showed in Rebirth that Waller has no hope of controlling a kryptonian. So of present day Conner joins the Squad, that means she convinces him somehow to join up with a shady segment of the US Government that not only threatens people’s lives but would have him work with villains.

I can’t think of anything at the moment that gets him to sign up with Waller.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Whelp, looks like Young Justice is breaking up then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

God I hope this brings about changes for Kon like his look, his seriousness, even his powers, and I hope they treat him like he is a kryptonian powerhouse.
    Can't wait to see some art for this

https://www.cbr.com/suicide-squad-re...emaker-leader/

Kon-el joining the Suicide Squad after future State

Already posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So does anybody think maybe they could possibly have a Titans /peacemaker crossover on HBOmax?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So does anybody think maybe they could possibly have a Titans /peacemaker crossover on HBOmax?
    Maybe if they’re willing to do multiverse crossovers given Peacemaker will be DCEU and Titans is on its own Earth.