Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Supernova has kind of grown on me.
    I can kinda get behind that. When Superman temporarily lost his powers, he donned a new costume going by Nova.
    WORLDSFINEST178_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 12-29-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Synergy would work more for Electric Superman.

I agree with Factor- Supernova works the best for Kon. Scion is more Jon to me.

It's funny supernova, a dorky as hell name is passable to some here, but cool nes thst actually describe him pretty well like Synergy ad scion don't.

Same for his look, not really into the punk look, more into the YJ shows season 2 or 3 looks, plus the jacket and gloves, and yes it would not work with any other member of the SUPER family, amd that's why it's perfect for him.

Same for his powers, a mix of weak kryptonian powers and TTK wouldn't be right for anybody but him.

It all works for HIM

By the way if you have better hero names, look, or powerset then by all means share them all of you
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Astonishing Member

I'll ask here since I can't find anywhere else this is discussed.

Why is Kon losing his powers because he is half-human but Jon isn't? Jon is half-human too.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I'll ask here since I can't find anywhere else this is discussed.

Why is Kon losing his powers because he is half-human but Jon isn't? Jon is half-human too.

Clone issues, not half and half issues. Oh and the fact that they want Jon to have no equals/competition when he ascends the SUPER throne, and DC wants to capitalize on the YJ show and that SB is weaker
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It's funny supernova, a dorky as hell name is passable to some here, but cool nes thst actually describe him pretty well like Synergy ad scion don't.

Same for his look, not really into the punk look, more into the YJ shows season 2 or 3 looks, plus the jacket and gloves, and yes it would not work with any other member of the SUPER family, amd that's why it's perfect for him.

Same for his powers, a mix of weak kryptonian powers and TTK wouldn't be right for anybody but him.

It all works for HIM

By the way if you have better hero names, look, or powerset then by all means share them all of you
    I like that Supernova is kind of campy, I don't want the character to be way overtly serious.
    I just can't imagine him as Synergy. Makes me think of a 90s Image character.
    Scion used to be my favorite choce for him, actually. But now I think it would actually be a better fit for Jon and may be too "formal" for Kon.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like that Supernova is kind of campy, I don't want the character to be way overtly serious.
    I just can't imagine him as Synergy. Makes me think of a 90s Image character.
    Scion used to be my favorite choce for him, actually. But now I think it would actually be a better fit for Jon and may be too "formal" for Kon.

Conner hasn't been "campy" since the 90s, amd thst wasnt really campy, cause he played the cool kid.

Geoffs TT, Smallville season 11, injustice, new 52,Titans and YJ shows, ALL are not campy, all are more serious. Even now, even though Conner looks "punk" he is still coming off a Lil more serious.

Scion describes his 2 "houses" and Synergy describes how he was made and could describe his powerset

Conner hasn't been "campy" since the 90s, amd thst wasnt really campy, cause he played the cool kid.

Geoffs TT, Smallville season 11, injustice, new 52,Titans and YJ shows, ALL are not campy, all are more serious. Even now, even though Conner looks "punk" he is still coming off a Lil more serious.

Scion describes his 2 "houses" and Synergy describes how he was made and could describe his powerset
    I get where you're coming from but it feels too 90s Extreme for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I'm so glad Krypto remembered him. Soo heartwarming to see these two back together again.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I get where you're coming from but it feels too 90s Extreme for me.
    Maybe that is the problem, he isn't "extreme" enough.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I'm so glad Krypto remembered him. Soo heartwarming to see these two back together again.
    Yeah I loved seeing them together myself, but kon needs to stand out and apaet from the SUPERverse if he wants to survive. Kon has the shtick Conner had, and everyone in the family has the same powers, general look, and even temperant, Kon needs to be different from thst.

His differences will make him survive and thrive, not his generic sameness with the rest of them

Maybe that is the problem, he isn't "extreme" enough.

Yeah I loved seeing them together myself, but kon needs to stand out and apaet from the SUPERverse if he wants to survive. Kon has the shtick Conner had, and everyone in the family has the same powers, general look, and even temperant, Kon needs to be different from thst.

His differences will make him survive and thrive, not his generic sameness with the rest of them
    I agree. He needs his TTK. I almost wonder if the whole losing his powers thing is setting it up for him to rediscover his TTK.

Did you catch that Jon seemed kinda dejected when Krypto ignores him, heads straight for Conner and starts slobering on him? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I agree. He needs his TTK. I almost wonder if the whole losing his powers thing is setting it up for him to rediscover his TTK.

Did you catch that Jon seemed kinda dejected when Krypto ignores him, heads straight for Conner and starts slobering on him? lol

That's what I thought as soon as I read the last AC issue, and add thst to the SS team book he will be in. I think he should go full YJ show in powers, look, and temperament, then at some point farther down the road he starts getting his TTK(90s or new 52) back over time. The combination of the 2 would make him different enough to be interesting, but the same enough to have all his fans on board for it. I think that's another reason why they haven't mentioned his TTK once since he came back, it'll just be a matter of time.

Jon probably came over for visits with his grandparents, but kon lived with them, which means he spent a lot more time with Krypto, atleast thsts what I think it might be.

Btw one of the bad guys that was fighting kon in the dark metal 52 book this week was named Shepherd, he was totally a riff on Conner himself, Im pretty sure the writer said he was a descendant too. Anyways howablt the name Shepherd as a name for Kon? Protecting his flock(or ppl) is what Shepherd do.

That's what I thought as soon as I read the last AC issue, and add thst to the SS team book he will be in. I think he should go full YJ show in powers, look, and temperament, then at some point farther down the road he starts getting his TTK(90s or new 52) back over time. The combination of the 2 would make him different enough to be interesting, but the same enough to have all his fans on board for it. I think that's another reason why they haven't mentioned his TTK once since he came back, it'll just be a matter of time.

Jon probably came over for visits with his grandparents, but kon lived with them, which means he spent a lot more time with Krypto, atleast thsts what I think it might be.
    Yeah true but pre-flashpoint ,Krypto was Conner's dog. And even in other media like Young Justice and Titans. This reunion is at least 2 years long overdue.

superboy.jpg

superboy 2.jpgsuperboy 3.jpg
    Last edited by Midnighter; 12-31-2020 at 12:11 AM.