Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Yeah true but pre-flashpoint ,Krypto was Conner's dog. And even in other media like Young Justice and Titans. This reunion is at least 2 years long overdue.

Attachment 103684

Attachment 103685Attachment 103686
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post

Yeah Krypto is more Conners dog than anybody else's at this point,in the comics and in other media (Titans and YJ SB has wolf, which is a stand in for Krypto), so I can see them together even if he shows up in the SS team, he will still have Krypto "at home" with the Kent's (and hell Krypto might follow him on missions).

End game is a new series for him, with a combo life, not all Smallville, not all covert team, not all YJ team, not all Hawaii, but pieces of all, PLUS more.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

So nobody has a opinion on using Shepherd as kons new superhero name?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    superhero-shepherd-sheep-standing_prvw-.jpg

Couldn't resist lol. I kinda dig it. It has that same vibe as Sentinel. If he deals with street level GA adventures it's perfect. He and Krypto are the protectors of the downtrodden and those overlooked by heroes flying over head.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I am kinda ok with Shepherd as his codename I would not mind Savior I don't think anyone other than Superman's dark multiverse counterpart is using it.

If Conner had his YJ 90s attitude I could see him going by the codename, Superstar, it could fit with the whole superhero celebrity shtick. Maybe Safeguard could work for him since he keeps secure from danger or against attack.

So

Scion
    Synergy
    Supernova
    Sentinel
    Shepherd
    Savior
    Superstar
    Safeguard

Hey DC pick one and go to town with it. Make kon SUPER family adjacent, but in his own direction.

Incredible Member

Wow how many times have we gone through this list?