Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Well then probably read Action Comics because that’s where it’s happening, Superman flat out says that if the Legion of Doom and Leviathan attacking metropolis wasn’t happening they’d have a talk and Bendis has teased the whole Kent family interacting with Jon, Clark, and Conner. We just have to wait and see how well it will go.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Personally I would like his history be restored, and he move to Hawaii and be a Cadmus agent, while meeting a NEW version of tana, Roxy,and Rex there.make him a highly respected young hero, and a powerhouse feared by villains.

Honestly it’s probably a difference in eras from when I started reading because I never knew Hawaii Superboy, I knew the Superboy who was living with Ma and Pa Kent in Kansas and was dating Wondergirl. Not sure what’s the version people like though, guess we will see what they do later on.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You realise what that means? If his history is forgotten, then the problems that forced him to leave Hawaii will be gone - he became a pariah after getting blamed for Tana Moon's death and already had a bad reputation for causing property damage during his time there. Tana will probably now be alive again, but that leads to the downside - neither she nor his "sister" Roxy Leech will remember him, nor will anyone else he used to know. SB has lost everything.
    He matured afterwards and became a member of TT and then became a legend during/after IC!!!!!
    If you bring his history back, than the people will remind mostly at his time during the TT and his sacrifice at the end of IC!!

This will also bring the statue back in the middle of Metropolis etc.

If you bring his history back than it will gives him a higher status in the DC Universe among heroes and normal people!!
    So you can make him an idol for the younger Superheroes (Damians Generation who sees him as an idol and dream to become a legend like he is), a Hero for the "normal people" who see his statue and remember at his sacrifice......

And it will bring his biggest feats back, so that you can see how powerful he is...and it will also give him a higher status among the "new" readers...

So instead of seeing him as a new Superboy (who almost nobody knows in the current DC Universe) to a legend who is in a line with Clark,Diana,Bruce,Barry,Wally and Nightwing...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Personally I would like his history be restored, and he move to Hawaii and be a Cadmus agent, while meeting a NEW version of tana, Roxy,and Rex there.make him a highly respected young hero, and a powerhouse feared by villains.
    Him moving to Hawaii would be good, meeting Roxy,Tana and Rex would be ok-IF you make that casual appearances..

Cadmus Agent-NO...just create 2 Versions of the Titans:

1 is Dicks Generation and they have the tower in New York
    2 is Tims Generation and they have the tower in San Francisco

The tower was already in both locations (Pre-Flashpoint) and Tims Generation was in the one in San Francisco and the current Titans Tower is in New York..

So very easy: 1 Series would be Conner Series (with Cassie as his girlfriend/wife on Hawaii, maybe also with Bart) and 1 Series the Titans Series with Tim,Conner,Cassie, Bart and others like Miss Martian etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm kinda upset that this happened. I liked the relationship between Kon and Clark prior to the DCnU 52 reboot and I would have liked for that to remain. I think that can act as a nice story-line, where we see Kon learn to live/cope with the fact that Superman and the rest of the Super-Family no longer remembers who he is.
    Actually I dont like the idea of this as nice storyline...

I also didnt like it with Wally...Its just taking their legacy away and this destroys also their star-status...If everyone in the DC Universe asks you who you are..

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    ItÂ’s been so long since that IÂ’m not really sure if anyone really remembers that iteration of Conner, heÂ’s been associated with Young Justice and the Teen Titans for about two decades now that IÂ’m not really sure if anyone really wants to play with his old life in Hawaii anymore.

At best IÂ’d suspect that we would just see him reconnect with Ma and Pa Kent and Superman and his family since heÂ’s already reestablished his history with his friends in the pages of Young Justice.
    Actually I think that his time in Hawaii can also be seen as his "growing up" time...
    What he has done during YJ and especially during TT and IC was so heroic etc. that it outshines his time in Hawaii and if you put TT and IC back in history the people will see him as LEGEND and one of the greatest HERO of the EARTH and will welcome him and be glad if he comes to live in Hawaii.

I would like to see him move back to Hawaii, because it gives him more freedom than to live in Smallville which is close to Metropolis where Clark lives.

So moving back to Hawaii YES, BUT with his history restored and with CASSIE and maybe also BART living in a house...CASSIE as his wife and he as Superman of Hawaii.

Bart should live in Keystone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Shouldn't Conner have some form of tactile telekinesis, even if it's not exactly like we have seen during kesels run, there is multiple places to get inspiration, like the Smallville comic, the new 52 SB, geoffs future titans of tomorrow superman.?

Shouldn't Conner have some form of tactile telekinesis, even if it's not exactly like we have seen during kesels run, there is multiple places to get inspiration, like the Smallville comic, the new 52 SB, geoffs future titans of tomorrow superman.?
    it was shown on a Young Justice cover. Has it never been shown or referenced inside the comic or over in Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    it was shown on a Young Justice cover. Has it never been shown or referenced inside the comic or over in Action?

Not yet. It's weird not to see it.

Not yet. It's weird not to see it.
    Someone should ask Bendis about it on twitter.

There should still be something special when you combine kryptonian and human DNA together, not just same ol same ol powerset

Who is your favorite Superboy/Kon-El villain? I always thought Match was an interesting foe.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Black zero
    Match
    Knockout
    Icicle( atleast make him is frenemy)
    Amanda spence
    Dr. Glory
    Kalibak( he would make a great enemy)
    Scavenger
    Sidearm
    Silversword
    The Terror twins ( they would be a lot of fun)

Mighty Member

Black zero
    Match
    Knockout
    Icicle( atleast make him is frenemy)
    Amanda spence
    Dr. Glory
    Kalibak( he would make a great enemy)
    Scavenger
    Sidearm
    Silversword
    The Terror twins ( they would be a lot of fun)
    I didnt like Match....

I would add:

SUPERBOY PRIME!!!!
    KING SHARK!!!
    CYBORG SUPERMAN (he was the first Super-villain who Kon El fought against)
    STINGER
    LUTHOR-EL

King Shark was one of his iconic villains...

The best ones were Superboy Prime,Cyborg Superman,King Shark and Knockout ..

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Superboy-Prime, just because the only book I picked up about Kon back when I haven't followed comics was when he died.

I always liked Sidearm. I mean, he wasn't a threat really, but he always had fun appearances.

Match was good, before Johns turned him into Kid Bizarro.

Scavenger was great too. Did we ever find out who his "great enemy" was, that he worked so hard to prepare for? I feel like we did but I don't remember....

But I think you gotta give the cake to Knockout. If Conner has an archenemy who has really and truly messed with him, it's probably her.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.