Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Sidearm, Scavenger,king shark, and Knockout are classics.

Black zero should get Match to team with him and try to "save" his ppl.

Icicle, Kalibak, and the Terror Twins would make great additions to the comic villian gallery.

Prime is so overpowered, I have a hard time even seeing him as a good superman villain, let alone a superboy villain.

Lex could make a great nemesis, at the same time as he is growing a relationship witb Conner

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post

Icicle, Kalibak, and the Terror Twins would make great additions to the comic villian gallery.

Prime is so overpowered, I have a hard time even seeing him as a good superman villain, let alone a superboy villain.

Lex could make a great nemesis, at the same time as he is growing a relationship witb Conner
    Agreed about Superboy-Prime. I definitely feel like he is a one-trick pony and was happy with him being in Limbo.

Black Zero teaming with Match would be interesting.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed about Superboy-Prime. I definitely feel like he is a one-trick pony and was happy with him being in Limbo.

Black Zero teaming with Match would be interesting.

Seeing as though they just had the Eradicator in the JL book, Black Zero would make a good villian for a team like the JL,maybe reunite the Titans and have him go against them, add Match to his arsenal, see how they relate to each other, and how they are different from each other.

Mighty Member

Seeing as though they just had the Eradicator in the JL book, Black Zero would make a good villian for a team like the JL,maybe reunite the Titans and have him go against them, add Match to his arsenal, see how they relate to each other, and how they are different from each other.
    Black Zero was cool, BUT!!

1. I dont like the actual Conner Version very much and also the ToT Conner was kind of shy etc. toward Clark and not as confident etc. as the old ToT Conner was.
    So I am scared that he would be easily defeated by Jon.

2. Black Zero is based on the Meta-Human Conner...
    This means that he had less Superpowers than the half-kryptonian Conner AND has more weaknesses:
    His invulnerability and Superstrength etc. was TTK based, so he is more vulnerable and has to concetrate to keep his powers..
    During this time Conner was also vulnerable to fire and gas...

IF you search a future Version as Evil Conner than its TITANS OF TOMORROW CONNER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Black Zero was cool, BUT!!

1. I dont like the actual Conner Version very much and also the ToT Conner was kind of shy etc. toward Clark and not as confident etc. as the old ToT Conner was.
    So I am scared that he would be easily defeated by Jon.

2. Black Zero is based on the Meta-Human Conner...
    This means that he had less Superpowers than the half-kryptonian Conner AND has more weaknesses:
    His invulnerability and Superstrength etc. was TTK based, so he is more vulnerable and has to concetrate to keep his powers..
    During this time Conner was also vulnerable to fire and gas...

IF you search a future Version as Evil Conner than its TITANS OF TOMORROW CONNER!!!!
    Well, a quick retcon on Black Zero can be worked out.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Well, a quick retcon on Black Zero can be worked out.

When Paul Westfield went into the Hyperium, that retcon happened, atleast to me thsts when lex became the human donor, and the real kryptonian DNA came from.

Good call - if he never existed Conner's genes couldn't have come from him. And Lex was previously established to be linked to Cadmus.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good call - if he never existed Conner's genes couldn't have come from him. And Lex was previously established to be linked to Cadmus.

I really wouldn't mind a mix of kryptonian or even partial kryptonian powers mixed with his new 52 TK powers, but with the original TTKs contact type restrictions.

Mighty Member

I really wouldn't mind a mix of kryptonian or even partial kryptonian powers mixed with his new 52 TK powers, but with the original TTKs contact type restrictions.
    Not really if NEW52 POWERS than FULL TK.
    Otherwise he would be much weaker than Superman,Supergirl,Jon etc.

I would like to see him with H'El Powers...(without Chronokinesis etc.) just Kryptonian Powers+Full TK...

I am happy with the Pre-Flashpoint Kon El.

Not really if NEW52 POWERS than FULL TK.
    Otherwise he would be much weaker than Superman,Supergirl,Jon etc.

I would like to see him with H'El Powers...(without Chronokinesis etc.) just Kryptonian Powers+Full TK...

I am happy with the Pre-Flashpoint Kon El.

Kryptonian powers are great, but having a engineered clone have some consciously controlled TK and some extra super senses based in his TTK would really help him standout in a SUPER crowd, plus it would show that the writers respected all his versions, not just 1

Would you all like to see Tana Moon or Dubbilex be brought back into Kon's life?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Would you all like to see Tana Moon or Dubbilex be brought back into Kon's life?
    Dubbilex, yes, in general, though I don't know how it would work. But Kon is grown now, so doesn't need a parental figure living with him. Tana is the in the past to me. I have some issues with that relationship, to say the least. But even if I didn't, my version would be a relationship that ended and she went on to a reasonably happy and successful life without Kon as a part of it. And, you know, didn't get brought back into the story just to be senselessly murdered (and cloned for each clone to murdered for extra depravity and ickiness that really are even more senseless when Kon turns out not to be related to Westfield).

I'd actually like to see Roxy again. Get to see her make a success of herself. I think she brings more to the table, really. She doesn't put Kon in the kid/rookie, role, as a teacher/parent might. And she offers an outlet for Kon to be supportive to someone else, as well as have someone support him. She needs that in a way the others do not. Plus, I just like her. Prefer to play sibling or friend angle and not a romantic one, as not only am I not a fan of them as a 'ship, but I feel like she could never "win" that one and would just be thrown away again.

For the record, I prefer TTK-only as his power. And him not genetically related to Clark or Lex. Not going to happen, but it's my preference.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 04-07-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Mighty Member

I am pretty sure that they will come back, since Kon Els return etc. is only bringing his YJ time back...which is very sad to see...

Problem is Jon takes over the role which should be Kon Els Role and so Conner (instead of being one of the major stars of DC) will be likely be a teenager again for several years..As much as I am a Conner fan I have to say that his return disappointed me incredibly and I prefer the Johns TT Version where he grew up and became a hero of his own.

Mighty Member

BLACK ADAM would be nice IF KON EL grows FINALLY up...

I mean we have seen Superman of ToT vs Shazam of the future...
    and it was AWESOME and it would be really really really cool if Kon El can accomplish with his TTK shield something what Superman cant.

So something like World War III but this time with Clark and Conner defeating Black Adam TOGETHER...

I am pretty sure that they will come back, since Kon Els return etc. is only bringing his YJ time back...which is very sad to see...

Problem is Jon takes over the role which should be Kon Els Role and so Conner (instead of being one of the major stars of DC) will be likely be a teenager again for several years..As much as I am a Conner fan I have to say that his return disappointed me incredibly and I prefer the Johns TT Version where he grew up and became a hero of his own.
    I prefer that version of Kon as well. I picked up the first few issues of Young Justice but ended up dropping it as it just wasn't for me. I would love a solo for him but I just don't see it happening any time soon.