Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Actually that was always clear or?

Universe rebooted, but Conner was in Gemworld,Wally West and Bart were in Speedforce so they were protected from being erased.
    Ok I had to be sure, sometimes I can get lost in the page long wordfest that is discussing the multiverse and continuity.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Actually that was always clear or?

Universe rebooted, but Conner was in Gemworld,Wally West and Bart were in Speedforce so they were protected from being erased.
    Although it is implied that Conner is from Pre-Flashpoint continuity, I must mention that he does not seem to have his whole story. He is not surprised that Pa Kent is alive.

I guess this is a Bendis thing.
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-17-2020 at 11:22 AM.

I take it as he is the pre Flashpoint Conner, but his history changed, like wally west's did in this new 52 reality. So he is, the old one, but now with a different history because even though the planet didn't change, the reality did, and he changed with it.

And TACTILE TELEKINESIS needs to come back and be a thing again folks.

I wonder if Cass Cain will remember him or not. Was Krypto in the Latest issue of Action? I'm wondering if Ma and Pa remember him maybe Krypto will also?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Although it is implied that Conner is from Pre-Flashpoint continuity, I must mention that he does not seem to have his whole story. He is not surprised that Pa Kent is alive.

I guess this is a Bendis thing.
    I personally hope that he also ONLY FORGOT part of his history and that will come back.

Sorry, but Kon El without his history would be pointless...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I wonder if Cass Cain will remember him or not. Was Krypto in the Latest issue of Action? I'm wondering if Ma and Pa remember him maybe Krypto will also?
    I HIGHLY doubt that...
    It would make NO SENSE for me...

I rather believe that DIANA,WALLY WEST and OMEN will remember him.

MA and PA Kent make sense, because they were also rebooted..They were dead at the beginning of REBIRTH, so for them it makes perfect sense to remember Pre-Flashpoint.
    I am not sure, but I think I read once that OMEN remembers also other timelines
    WALLY WEST is from Pre-Flashpoint so he should remember BART and CONNER
    DIANA i demi-goddess, so she could remember Conner like CASSANDRA did

I HIGHLY doubt that...
    It would make NO SENSE for me...

I rather believe that DIANA,WALLY WEST and OMEN will remember him.

MA and PA Kent make sense, because they were also rebooted.They were dead at the beginning of REBIRTH, so for them it makes perfect sense to remember Pre-Flashpoint.
    I am not sure, but I think I read once that OMEN remembers also other timelines
    WALLY WEST is from Pre-Flashpoint so he should remember BART and CONNER
    DIANA i demi-goddess, so she could remember Conner like CASSANDRA did
    So was Krypto. He went from new52 direwolf Krypto to being eaten by the Eradicator and spit up (pulled out) as classic Krypto.

But I don't see what that has to do with it. Modern Krypto was brought back as basically Conner's dog. The two just go together at this point.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 06-17-2020 at 11:59 PM.

Mighty Member

So was Krypto. He went from new52 direwolf Krypto to being eaten by the Eradicator and spit up (pulled out) as classic Krypto.

But I don't see what that has to do with it. Modern Krypto was brought back as basically Conner's dog. The two just go tohether at this point.
    NO!!

Krypto was there at the beginning of REBIRTH!!!

Ma and Pa Kent were DEAD!! at the beginning of REBIRTH!!

So you could basically say that Ma and Pa Kent now are the ones who were there in Pre-Flashpoint!
    Its like you say that Conner,Ma and Pa Kent existed in Pre-Flashpoint, werent there in Rebirth and now came back TOGETHER!

Its like you cut out Conner,Ma and Pa Kent from Pre-Flashpoint and just move them over to Rebirth..

The BIG surprise was that they know Jonathan Samuel Kent...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Cass Cain is still using her New 52 lore so she won't remember him until they implement the next timeline... that is... if they remember that they met since the timeline was only broad strokes. It depends on who will write her. If it's Tynion, there's a higher chance.

NO!!

Krypto was there at the beginning of REBIRTH!!!

Ma and Pa Kent were DEAD!! at the beginning of REBIRTH!!

So you could basically say that Ma and Pa Kent now are the ones who were there in Pre-Flashpoint!
    Its like you say that Conner,Ma and Pa Kent existed in Pre-Flashpoint, werent there in Rebirth and now came back TOGETHER!

Its like you cut out Conner,Ma and Pa Kent from Pre-Flashpoint and just move them over to Rebirth..

The BIG surprise was that they know Jonathan Samuel Kent...
    Throw out as many exclamations as you want it doesn't change anything.

If he doesn't have TTK, then I call bullshit on wherever this Conner comes from, cause he won't be the real one

But I don't see what that has to do with it. Modern Krypto was brought back as basically Conner's dog. The two just go together at this point.
    They should've made the direwolf version be a separate character. I assume Wolf from the Young Justice cartoon is where the idea came from for direwolf Krypto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Cass Cain is still using her New 52 lore so she won't remember him until they implement the next timeline... that is... if they remember that they met since the timeline was only broad strokes. It depends on who will write her. If it's Tynion, there's a higher chance.
    Not quite. When she was reintroduced, Cass was no longer related to Shiva, because Shiva had been de-aged to a teenager herself in New 52 Nightwing and was too young to have a teenage daughter! Shiva was returned to her old self in Rebirth, and her relationship to Cass restored. Which makes Cassandra's Orphan codename completely nonsensical, as she isn't an orphan now. Not all of her history is New 52 lore now. At the end of Tynion's Detective Comics run, Cass was shown her old history, would that have caused her to remember that she's met Conner?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If he doesn't have TTK, then I call bullshit on wherever this Conner comes from, cause he won't be the real one
    Yeah he absolutely needs the TTK. It's his thing. I hate it when they downplay or omit it.

So my question to conner kon-El Kent fans are what version of TTK should be used for this present day fully kryptonian powered SB.
    Kesel TTK
    Sins of youth TK
    titans of tomorrow TK
    Smallville season 11 TK
    New 52 TTK
    ???????

And on the subject,which version of TTK should the YJ v show SB have also.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    So my question to conner kon-El Kent fans are what version of TTK should be used for this present day fully kryptonian powered SB.
    Kesel TTK
    Sins of youth TK
    titans of tomorrow TK
    Smallville season 11 TK
    New 52 TTK
    ???????

And on the subject,which version of TTK should the YJ v show SB have also.
    Whats the difference?

Kessel had TTK
    Sins of youth had Full Telekinesis+TTK,
    Titans of Tomorrow had TTK but learned also to create some forms of shields which he used also as long range attack
    Smallville had FULL TK (there was also the Comic Series)

NEW52 had Full TK with TTK

I dont see any difference between Kessel,Johns and Titans of Tomorrow (they all had TTK but he simply became older and learned to control his TTK better)
    If I remember right he also used TTK Shields as TT during the fight against gog or?

Sins of youth was full TK but if I remember right he was only there for some issues, so we didnt see much of him

But if I remember right even NEW52 Superboy used much of the time a sort of TTK and less Full TK or?
    I mean if I remember right he touched the things or he was near the things...

My idea would be Titans of Tomorrow+NEW52, because I like the Idea of him being able to shield himself and others and so be more invulnerable to magic like he showed against Captain Marvel,to increase his speed and strength with TTK and I like the Full TK.