Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

That is a great cover - hope we actually get to see her take on some symbiotes!

That looks so good! He truly draws such a great Elektra.

Some fanart from tumblr for a fake Elektra Animated Series:

One of my biggest pet peeves with Elektra artists is how some have never actually looked at what a sai looks like and how big they actually are. Billy Tan and Salvador Larocca and even that Marc Checchetto cover, they are so weirdly drawn, too thin or way too big.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    One of my biggest pet peeves with Elektra artists is how some have never actually looked at what a sai looks like and how big they actually are. Billy Tan and Salvador Larocca and even that Marc Checchetto cover, they are so weirdly drawn, too thin or way too big.

Sai are blunt weapons not sharp ones so there was always artistic license with sai.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Sai are blunt weapons not sharp ones so there was always artistic license with sai.
    Oh completely. I own a pair and they are not for piercing things... maybe that was the point of Miller giving Elektra them. Elektra being defending and protecting but choosing to assassinate and kill people. Only to climb that unclimbable wall and become the person she was meant to be (simplified but I’m taking about the below image at the end of The Elektra Saga.

Some interesting developments for Elektra in this weeks Daredevil #24 spoilers:
    She has bought Hells Kitchen so Matt doesn't feel guilty about going to prison and leaving it unprotected. And she finally admits to him that she knows he is Daredevil.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    She has bought Hells Kitchen so Matt doesn't feel guilty about going to prison and leaving it unprotected. And she finally admits to him that she knows he is Daredevil.
    end of spoilers
    Super interested to see where this goes and what, exactly, she actually has planned.

An Elektra centric preview of DD #25, out on Dec. 2 - fun shout-out to MWF.

https://weirdsciencemarvelcomics.com...il-25-preview/

Stunning! Checcetto has become one of my top tier Elektra artists.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Did she lose the memory of him being Daredevil at some point?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    Did she lose the memory of him being Daredevil at some point?
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, it's a holdover from Soule's run spoilers:
    where he used the purple children to make everyone forget. But there's a moment from earlier in this run where she hinted that she's known for a bit when she wasn't "supposed" to. This is the first time she's let Matt know that she knows, though.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, it's a holdover from Soule's run spoilers:
    where he used the purple children to make everyone forget. But there's a moment from earlier in this run where she hinted that she's known for a bit when she wasn't "supposed" to. This is the first time she's let Matt know that she knows, though.
    end of spoilers
    Although to confuse things theres this scene from Bendis's short lived Defenders run:
    spoilers:
    IMG_20201126_151304.jpg
    end of spoilers

Although to confuse things theres this scene from Bendis's short lived Defenders run:
    spoilers:
    IMG_20201126_151304.jpg
    end of spoilers
    WOW, that's so visually ELEKTRA even in that misfire of a costume redesign. I've under appreciated David Marquez. I'll have to dig up that run. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    WOW, that's so visually ELEKTRA even in that misfire of a costume redesign. I've under appreciated David Marquez. I'll have to dig up that run. Thanks for posting.
    You really should, the Iron Fist v Elektra fight was so divinely illustrated. I was lucky enough to get a couple of the original artist proofs from that fight!