Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Although to confuse things theres this scene from Bendis's short lived Defenders run:
    spoilers:
    Attachment 102642
    end of spoilers
    Ha, true - but it wouldn't be Bendis without some continuity bending

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Ha, true - but it wouldn't be Bendis without some continuity bending
    Yeah. Which is why I'm glad he's over at DC. He's their problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    WOW, that's so visually ELEKTRA even in that misfire of a costume redesign. I've under appreciated David Marquez. I'll have to dig up that run. Thanks for posting.
    That one issue is amazing. Like Tsai says you have to see the Elektra v Iron Fist fight. It's literally one of the best fight scenes you will ever see in a comic. And you are also right that its probably the only time the Netflix/Strider Hyru look was actually decent!

That one issue is amazing. Like Tsai says you have to see the Elektra v Iron Fist fight. It's literally one of the best fight scenes you will ever see in a comic. And you are also right that its probably the only time the Netflix/Strider Hyru look was actually decent!
    Now, imagine how amazing it would have been if she was in her normal outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Now, imagine how amazing it would have been if she was in her normal outfit.
    Yes! With the big hair look she currently has in DD!

I can’t really separate Elektra from Sienkiewicz… She is a arty character. Without art, she’s mundane, with no mystery…

She shouldn’t be too human. So a likable character feels wrong to me.

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I can’t really separate Elektra from Sienkiewicz… She is a arty character. Without art, she’s mundane, with no mystery…

She shouldn’t be too human. So a likable character feels wrong to me.

His Elektra is probably one of my favorites. His name is synonymous with her. I'm shocked that they have never had him design and produce a statue/ sculpture of her. I'd buy it in a heart beat! It's literally the only area that DC has Marvel beat. They put out statues of characters so easily. We'd have multiple Elektra statues if she were a DC character.

I'd also love a Frank Miller statue based on him and Lynn Varley's Elektra Lives Again design.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 11-27-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Rights to Daredevil reverted to Marvel/Disney today, and I love procrastinating, so I was inspired to do some quick fanart. Enjoy (or don't lol)!

20201129_190242.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Rights to Daredevil reverted to Marvel/Disney today, and I love procrastinating, so I was inspired to do some quick fanart. Enjoy (or don't lol)!

20201129_190242.jpg
    Love! I truly think Elodie was the perfect Elektra. Cast her for the fake animated Elektra show on the previous page and I'll be happy

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    That looks so good! He truly draws such a great Elektra.

Some fanart from tumblr for a fake Elektra Animated Series:

Elodie is fantastic in the role, and I'd take her in a voice over role if that's the only way she could come back to the character!

BTW, looks like Elektra will be in both Daredevil and Savage Avengers this Wednesday. What a treat!

https://www.cbr.com/savage-avengers-15/

Today I learned there were plans for a book called Liberators around the time Marjorie Liu was writing X-23. The book would have starred Black Widow, Elektra, X-23, Cecilia Reyes and Mystique.

https://hellyeahteensuperheroes.tumb...-that-a-series

Man, everytime in reminded that could have been a book... I keep hoping the idea is revisited at some point.

HUGE SPOILERS revealed on Bleeding Cool about Elektra! I'm not going to post a link but it's an interesting development.

Extraordinary Member

HUGE SPOILERS revealed on Bleeding Cool about Elektra! I'm not going to post a link but it's an interesting development.
    For sure.
    Weirdly I’m both pissed but at the same time like “obviously this was going to happen.”

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    For sure.
    Weirdly I’m both pissed but at the same time like “obviously this was going to happen.”
    I really think it could be great. Both unexpected, but expected at the same time!?