Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday Elektra. Hopefully she gets a new series, with a good team (please don’t make me suffer through another meh team). I wish this thread was as popular as Wanda’s. That must be one of the most popular ones on here...

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Happy Birthday Elektra. Hopefully she gets a new series, with a good team (please don’t make me suffer through another meh team). I wish this thread was as popular as Wanda’s. That must be one of the most popular ones on here...
    It used to be much more popular before they rebooted the whole forum and when she was making more regular appearances. I'm hoping something comes from Daredevil as Zdarsky seems to have something big planned for her.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It used to be much more popular before they rebooted the whole forum and when she was making more regular appearances. I'm hoping something comes from Daredevil as Zdarsky seems to have something big planned for her.
    Get Zeb Wells to write an ongoing with her. I’d love to write one... I’d bring back some characters she has only run into once... in a big limited series of hers. I’d love to get a series done by Maleev but I feel like he’s DC exclusive now.

Get Zeb Wells to write an ongoing with her. I’d love to write one... I’d bring back some characters she has only run into once... in a big limited series of hers. I’d love to get a series done by Maleev but I feel like he’s DC exclusive now.

Oh yes I'd love Zeb to write her again, and with him back writing for Marvel again there's a better chance. He was meant to write her last ongoing with Mike Del Mundo so I'd pair them up again.

While I don’t LOVE Del Mundo, he’s better than the last artist on her solo series.

While I don’t LOVE Del Mundo, he’s better than the last artist on her solo series.
    Juann Cabal? Marvel are making a big deal out of him as part of their new artist initiative.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...artist-program
    I agree his art seems a bit too stiff for me.

Happy Birthday!

I agree with having a series with art done by Maleev, he was my favorite artist on Daredevil. Though Checchetto would be a good option as well!

I'd be curious, where would you all like them to go with her if she continues to show up in Daredevil or if she got her own book again?

Curious, I'm an Elektra fan but haven't read EVERYTHING she has appeared in. I was wondering, who has she been "romantically" involved with? Obviously Matt and Dr. Strange... who else? Does anyone have a list? This can include alternate universes too...
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 10-14-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Curious, I'm an Elektra fan but haven't read EVERYTHING she has appeared in. I was wondering, who has she been "romantically" involved with? Obviously Matt and Dr. Strange... who else? Does anyone have a list? This can include alternate universes too...
    She was involved with the Punisher for the majority of their time together as Thunderbolts and there was implied moment with Wolverine. She also had a relationship with a former boxer named McKinley Stewart in her nineties ongoing. Pretty sure he was killed off in a Spider Man/Elektra annual crossover annual in 98.

She was involved with the Punisher for the majority of their time together as Thunderbolts and there was implied moment with Wolverine. She also had a relationship with a former boxer named McKinley Stewart in her nineties ongoing. Pretty sure he was killed off in a Spider Man/Elektra annual crossover annual in 98.
    And I guess John Garrett as well.

Also, she looks AMAZING in the latest issue of Daredevil. Her name also showed up in the Solicitations today and thankfully Mark Checchetto is doing art for the issue!

Oh she looked glorious in this weeks Daredevil. Checchetto is in my top 5 Elektra artists. I'm interested to see what she's going to do to combat the Hand and if she's going to try and rebuild the Chaste.

Oh she looked glorious in this weeks Daredevil. Checchetto is in my top 5 Elektra artists. I'm interested to see what she's going to do to combat the Hand and if she's going to try and rebuild the Chaste.
    Im curious too! Do we know who is leading the Hand or is it a mystery?

Stunning black and white page from Daredevil #25
    IMG_20201105_173918.jpg

Stunning black and white page from Daredevil #25
    IMG_20201105_173918.jpg
    I literally can’t wait. It looks great in color!

Elektra vs the Symbiotes of Knull!
    d2dHpdaDXa9ayhyCg6MRsa.jpg