Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Elektra Natchios: Elektra Appreciation 2020

This thread is reserved for discussing Elektra Natchios... Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world!

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.
    Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Elektra is currently popping up in random comics... Hoping for more appearances in 2020!

"I am Elektra Natchios. Not even the stars are safe in the sky"

Happy New Year to the world's deadliest female assassin .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to the world's deadliest female assassin .
    Happy 2020!!!!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Elektra made some interesting choices in today's Daredevil... I wonder where it'll lead

And happy New Year to our beloved assassin!

I wonder too. Though I really hate how the colorist didn’t color in her covert outfit properly. It’s the details that bug me and having the lower face cover but then have the neck skin showing is a mistake. Let’s hope we get more Elektra this year!

Where has the Daredevil thread gone? I cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I wonder too. Though I really hate how the colorist didn’t color in her covert outfit properly. It’s the details that bug me and having the lower face cover but then have the neck skin showing is a mistake. Let’s hope we get more Elektra this year!

I hope so too. Seems like she's not going anywhere in DD anytime soon, and I'm hoping she has more of a presence in Savage Avengers. The only thing that could be better is getting another solo...
    Last edited by tsaimelemoni; 01-02-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Where has the Daredevil thread gone? I cant find it

I didn't see a new one doing a quick scan - guess no-one has made a 2020 appreciation thread yet.

I'm very intrigued by what Elektra is planning. And I'm glad there is confirmation that spoilers:
    she knows Matt is DD
    end of spoilers. I hope that the cover to Savage Avengers with her and Dr Strange is a bit of misdirection. Whilst I prefer her not to actually be with Matt again, it makes a whole lot more sense than the random throwing togerher of her and Stephen.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I didn't see a new one doing a quick scan - guess no-one has made a 2020 appreciation thread yet.
    Someone just made it recently, and here's the link:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I'm very intrigued by what Elektra is planning. And I'm glad there is confirmation that spoilers:
    she knows Matt is DD
    end of spoilers
    I wouldn't use the word "confirmation"... spoilers:
    I mean, why would she be writing the name in the bathroom glass if it wasn't a "eureka" moment, something she had literally just figured (back) out?

Also, hoq did she figure it out - Matt kept his "perpetual mask" on, did she recognise other body parts?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    I wouldn't use the word "confirmation"... spoilers:
    I mean, why would she be writing the name in the bathroom glass if it wasn't a "eureka" moment, something she had literally just figured (back) out?

Also, hoq did she figure it out - Matt kept his "perpetual mask" on, did she recognise other body parts?
    end of spoilers
    My guess: spoilers:
    it was just a confirmation test, and she's had it figured out for awhile. Surely, if Daredevil were sighted, he would have seen that she'd written "Matthew" on the mirror while they were talking. Plus, Elektra's crafty, I'm sure there are a few ways she pieced it together, and I hope Zdarsky shows us.

Incoming spoiler:
    As an aside, Incoming apparently takes place after this issue; Elektra calls him Matt while they're sparring and it doesn't seem odd to Matt - they'll clearly talk about her knowing DD is Matt soon.
    end of spoilers

javier fernandez elektra.jpg

Javier Fernandez Elektra.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

There's a part of me that really wishes Elektra would get her own ongoing again. I just really miss seeing her on a regular basis where the sole focus is on her. But if two of my favorite writers (Bendis, Rucka) were unable to sell me on a series, I'm not sure what will.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.