Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    There's a part of me that really wishes Elektra would get her own ongoing again. I just really miss seeing her on a regular basis where the sole focus is on her. But if two of my favorite writers (Bendis, Rucka) were unable to sell me on a series, I'm not sure what will.
    Haden Blackman's/ Mike Del Mundo's 2014 series was amazing! I'd take him back writing her. Zeb Wells is a big fan of hers and is back writing comics again so I'd like him to have a chance to write her again.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Haden Blackman's/ Mike Del Mundo's 2014 series was amazing! I'd take him back writing her. Zeb Wells is a big fan of hers and is back writing comics again so I'd like him to have a chance to write her again.

...and I really would like to see Mann drawing Ms. Natchios again.
    rįrlyts.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

He wrote her in that Savage Wolverine arc where The Hand attempted to steal Bullseye's body, right? Yeah, I would definitely like to see where he would take her. Another one that crossed my mind is Ed Brubaker. Besides already working on a stellar DD run, his way of writing unrepentant yet noble criminals is fantastic. I know there's probably no way that will ever happen since he seems more than content with his creator-owned stuff, but a man can dream.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    He wrote her in that Savage Wolverine arc where The Hand attempted to steal Bullseye's body, right? Yeah, I would definitely like to see where he would take her. Another one that crossed my mind is Ed Brubaker. Besides already working on a stellar DD run, his way of writing unrepentant yet noble criminals is fantastic. I know there's probably no way that will ever happen since he seems more than content with his creator-owned stuff, but a man can dream.
    Yeah Zeb wrote the Savage Wolverine arc, as well as Dark Reign:Elektra and her Shadowland one-shot. All great reads. I'd love Brubaker as well, but like you said, the chances of him doing Marvel workagain are remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    ...and I really would like to see Mann drawing Ms. Natchios again.
    rįrlyts.jpg
    Oh God yes. Mann's Elektra is stunning!

Elektra by Matteo Scalera.
    IMG_20200216_205633.jpg

I liked Mann’s Elektra but hated that he always drew her with bare feet.

Yeah the lack of footwear was a bit iffy, but everything else Mann did was excellent.

Savage Avengers #11 preview.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JAN200913
    Not sure what to make of this. Going on a date with Dr Strange whilst getting it on with Matt? This is what happens when editors don't talk to each other.

Butch Guice drawing Elektra?

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Butch Guice drawing Elektra?

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
    The art is good, though I think Elektra looks a bit "soft" if you know what I mean? No edge to her.

The art is good, though I think Elektra looks a bit "soft" if you know what I mean? No edge to her.
    Personally, I've always been a fan of "soft" Elektra:

I like when there’s some soft with the hard. How she is appearing in the Daredevil series by Mark C. He does a job handling it that fine line of soft and hard.

For those curious, Elektra's appearance in this week's Savage Avengers is pretty much just what we saw in the preview pages.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    For those curious, Elektra's appearance in this week's Savage Avengers is pretty much just what we saw in the preview pages.
    Yeah this wasn't a great read for us Elektra fans. I'm sorry, but no way does Elektra go on "dates". And throwing her in with Dr Strange is just utterly random, I could understand her and Punisher getting together as there was a similarity in character, but not this!
    This whole series has been a let down to be honest, the fact it's just a stealth Conan team up book is annoying as he is personally the least interesting character in the series. Dr Strange has had more to do than any of the cast who launched this book!?! Elektra and Voodoo who I really wanted to see more of have done nothing at all since the opening arc and Wolverine just vanished!