Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Elektra by Bruce Timm.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    How was Elektra's last ongoing? The one that featured the Vegas locale and the new look based on the Netflix version? It lasted 5 issues so I guess that says something...
    I didn't read it cause it was always a mini-series. I have been intentionally biding my time to get the trade.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    How was Elektra's last ongoing? The one that featured the Vegas locale and the new look based on the Netflix version? It lasted 5 issues so I guess that says something...
    It simply isnt very good and very easy to ignore. I hated the Netflix look and this mini was about trying to make 616 Elektra more like her Netflix counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It simply isnt very good and very easy to ignore. I hated the Netflix look and this mini was about trying to make 616 Elektra more like her Netflix counterpart.
    Visually? Yes. Character wise? No. It wasn’t a great mini. I wish Marvel would let Zeb Wells have a shot at her again. He’s the only person I trust with her.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Visually? Yes. Character wise? No. It wasn’t a great mini. I wish Marvel would let Zeb Wells have a shot at her again. He’s the only person I trust with her.
    Zeb did great, but I loved Haden Blackmans run as well. His take on her was amazing! I'm still gutted that ended after only 11 issues. Rucka did well with her back in the Marvel Knights days as well.

Stunning new Sienkiewicz piece!
    IMG_20200512_161803.jpg

Work in progress by Marco Checchetto of his gorgeous Elektra.IMG_20200609_234753.jpg

Didn't see this the first time they published it. It's a pretty bad list though lol.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.c...-no-sense/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Didn't see this the first time they published it. It's a pretty bad list though lol.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.c...-no-sense/amp/
    That was a pretty bad list. A lot of them felt very poorly thought out. How could Elektra beat Wolverine? Easily, they have two different types of fighting styles, she could beat easily beat him if she wanted to. Giving the Scorpio Key to the man that killed her father is somewhere Fury would never expect the object to go and the fact that Elektra told the man a tale of her life and how dangerous she is, I’m sure that’d make him fear for his life should he ever do anything with the key itself. The whole “Matt is the love of her life” thing is ridiculous. Yes, they loved each other but they also didn’t see each other for years... and I like to think Matt loved Elektra more than Elektra loved him (she still loved him... just not as much as he loved her).

I wish Zeb Wells would come back and write an Elektra series...

That was a pretty bad list. A lot of them felt very poorly thought out. How could Elektra beat Wolverine? Easily, they have two different types of fighting styles, she could beat easily beat him if she wanted to. Giving the Scorpio Key to the man that killed her father is somewhere Fury would never expect the object to go and the fact that Elektra told the man a tale of her life and how dangerous she is, I’m sure that’d make him fear for his life should he ever do anything with the key itself. The whole “Matt is the love of her life” thing is ridiculous. Yes, they loved each other but they also didn’t see each other for years... and I like to think Matt loved Elektra more than Elektra loved him (she still loved him... just not as much as he loved her).

I wish Zeb Wells would come back and write an Elektra series...
    Agreed. I've just re read his Dark Reign:Elektra, Savage Wolverine arc and Shadowland one shot over the weekend and they are so good! You can tell how much he loves writing her. With him now back in the Marvel fold writing the excellent Hellions series, I hope he gets the chance to revisit her again.

He draws such a great Elektra!

Also, looks like an old, and forgotten, Elektra character is showing up in the Avengers game...

He draws such a great Elektra!

Also, looks like an old, and forgotten, Elektra character is showing up in the Avengers game...
    What! Now there is someone I never thought I'd see again! Though the years have not been kind to her lol!

Alex Maleev Elektra painting