Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Is she going to do anything in this comic other than sleeping with Dr. Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Is she going to do anything in this comic other than sleeping with Dr. Strange?
    Probably not. This is just...ugh. I cant believe how poorly she is being used in this book compared to when Duggan wrote her when she guest starred in Uncanny Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Probably not. This is just...ugh. I cant believe how poorly she is being used in this book compared to when Duggan wrote her when she guest starred in Uncanny Avengers.
    Ugh...indeed. I am not reading this book, so I don't have context; however, and please excuse the pun, this seems like a strange match. I mean I could kind of understand Wolverine and the Punisher, but Dr. Strange? It's seeing Elektra used like this that make me at times wish that Miller had gotten his way and she stayed dead.

With that said, I loved how Zdarsky used her thus far in his run (plus the aforementioned amazing art from Checchetto) and looks like she should be back in the book in the next issue I believe so hopefully that will be a better showing.
    Last edited by macjr33; 09-26-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is gonna be weird telling Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    It's things like this I wish editors would pick up on. There is just no way she would randomly be having sex with Dr Strange, Matt yes, Stephen no!

Quote Originally Posted by macjr33 View Post
    Ugh...indeed. I am not reading this book, so I don't have context; however, and please excuse the pun, this seems like a strange match. I mean I could kind of understand Wolverine and the Punisher, but Dr. Strange? It's seeing Elektra used like this that make me at times wish that Miller had gotten his way and she stayed dead.

With that said, I loved how Zdarsky used her thus far in his run (plus the aforementioned amazing art from Checchetto) and looks like she should be back in the book in the next issue I believe so hopefully that will be a better showing.
    Yeah she is excellent in Zdarsky's DD, more like how Elektra should be portrayed. And there literally is no context for why they are sleeping together, she went to Strange to enlist him in the fight against Kulan Gath and then a couple of issues later they were sleeping together
    !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Eh, Matt doesn't tell Elektra about every woman he sleeps with, why would this be any of his business?

I didn't actually mind Elektra and Strange in this issue, you can tell it's just sex for both of them. And she really rocks his Cape quite well.
    IMG_20201007_165254.jpg

Extraordinary Member

I didn't actually mind Elektra and Strange in this issue, you can tell it's just sex for both of them. And she really rocks his Cape quite well.
    IMG_20201007_165254.jpg
    I agree. And has Wolvie and Elektra actually ever had sex? I don't recall that ever happening, but I could be wrong. Also, what's so wrong with Dr. Strange? If anything, I could at least see how she'd be curious as to what sex with a sorcerer would be like. Is that supposed to make her a bad person or something?
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I agree. And has Wolvie and Elektra actually ever had sex? I don't recall that ever happening, but I could be wrong. Also, what's so wrong with Dr. Strange? If anything, I could at least see how she'd be curious as to what sex with a sorcerer would be like. Is that supposed to make her a bad person or something?
    It was heavily implied in Dark Reign:Elektra #5 that they did. Wolverine alludes that they did more than fight alongside each other during Enemy of the State when she had blocked her memories of it. I think they did so she has Daredevil, Punisher, Wolverine and Dr Strange as notches on her bed post.

And I didn't realise it's her 40th birthday today! Though with all her resurrections she's probably only 12 lol!
    Screenshot_20201007-194831_Twitter.jpg

Extraordinary Member

It was heavily implied in Dark Reign:Elektra #5 that they did. Wolverine alludes that they did more than fight alongside each other during Enemy of the State when she had blocked her memories of it. I think they did so she has Daredevil, Punisher, Wolverine and Dr Strange as notches on her bed post.
    Damn! Get it, girl!
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

And I didn't realise it's her 40th birthday today! Though with all her resurrections she's probably only 12 lol!
    Screenshot_20201007-194831_Twitter.jpg
    Happy 40th to our little killer!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Happy 40th to our little killer!
    Here's hoping she'll start getting some regular panel time again!