Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I just saw also Young Justice #19 and the description and Cover is very interesting...

I am very very very INTERESTED in this Comic, but I was also interested in the last one with Bart and I was rather disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I just wanted to share clearer images of Cassie as DCeased Wonder Woman from the September Solicitations, looks pretty cool.

Attachment 97505

Attachment 97506
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    That looks like a cool costume, with the exception of the odd, chain mail / scaled skirt. The skirt itself is nice, but the texture seems odd. This is the kind of costume I’ve been hoping to see Diana in, but with the torso entirely in red.
    Dividing the torso in red/blue in that manner looks too much like Carol Danvers Captain Marvel’s current look. The skirt is a total miss. She’s no Red Sonja.

It does bring to mind a visual question: Does Cassie have a signature color?
    Donna has Black
    Artemis seems to have taken over Red (before it was Green)
    Hippolyte gets regal Purple
    Diana is the primary so she gets to play with ALL the crayons.
    Maybe Cassie should a Gold girl...

Cassie's signature colours are red and black, her costumes always have one or both colours (mainly black in Young Justice, mainly red in Teen Titans). Diana's colours are red and blue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman appeared in the latest issue of young justice! Cassie refer to her as “Aunty Diana”

spoilers:
    So I guess the version of Cassie from DCeased is dating Damian Wayne, it was kind of a sudden thing in the issue but it was pretty clear from their interaction. It’s clearly an alternate universe thing, but interesting to see how people will react to it.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

spoilers:
    So I guess the version of Cassie from DCeased is dating Damian Wayne, it was kind of a sudden thing in the issue but it was pretty clear from their interaction. It’s clearly an alternate universe thing, but interesting to see how people will react to it.
    end of spoilers
    That's disappointing to see, though I guess it's better the time he hinted at Bruce and Diana.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    This is as weird as Cassie being part of a Trinity with Jon Kent and Damian Wayne.

I think the weird thing is I’m also reading Young Justice and this just gets me thinking about the age gap. The relationship itself could be fine, I’m sure Taylor will used the digital exclusive series to expand on it, but it Just makes me think that Cassie would be a good deal older then Damian. I mean certainly she could be younger in the DCeased universe but thinking in terms of how we know them she was like 16 or 17 in DCeased and he was either 12 or 13, so she’d be 22 now in Dead Planet and he’s at the very least 17 or 18. It’s not to terribly off but it still feels kind of weird.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Wonder Woman appeared in the latest issue of young justice! Cassie refer to her as “Aunty Diana”
    And Cassie saved her life twice apparently, whatever went down in Metropolis was very, very dangerous to Wonder Woman, she should’ve armoured up. In fact, she'd best wear it all times

I think the weird thing is I’m also reading Young Justice and this just gets me thinking about the age gap. The relationship itself could be fine, I’m sure Taylor will used the digital exclusive series to expand on it, but it Just makes me think that Cassie would be a good deal older then Damian. I mean certainly she could be younger in the DCeased universe but thinking in terms of how we know them she was like 16 or 17 in DCeased and he was either 12 or 13, so she’d be 22 now in Dead Planet and he’s at the very least 17 or 18. It’s not to terribly off but it still feels kind of weird.
    I always assumed that she was 16 and him 13 in DCseased.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I always assumed that she was 16 and him 13 in DCseased.
    Possible, I will admit in the more recent Hope at worlds end issues they did look pretty close in age.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It is weird that Cassie gets to be the defacto pairing for the Trinity instead of Tim/Conner who are from her Genreation simply since Wonder Woman only has 2 side kicks throughout her publication. Guess that's a somewhat good thing with WW not having so many proteges as the other two, sooner or later you gotta let one of em shine.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 08-04-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Bringing over this view of the DCeased Cassie from the "Worst Character Design" thread in the DC Forum...without commentary...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Never really thought Cassie has had a really great costume but this is definitely among the worst for her.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 08-08-2020 at 01:41 AM.

The long hair and the coloring of the hair made me think this Cassie was Artemis for a second