Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We currently have both Tim and Damien and Conner and John.

It’s just that Cassie will be more tied to the Young Justice IP.
    As Damian fully settled into his role of Robin, Tim appeared less frequently till he was pushed to limbo. He returned becuase head writer bendis’s son favorite Robin is Tim drake. Tim returns to Robin and Damian becomes more difficult and unstable to the post where he has banished himself. I wouldn’t say they coexisted well.

Connor was already absent by the time Jon had arrived. I don’t think they interacted on his return. Recently Jon went through his age up/future adventures, but is more often not in the present which allows Connor to be superboy.

DC typically likes to embrace one

Cassie needs a new codename asap, before she shares the fate of Tim and Kon. She can be the new Fury since I doubt we'll be seeing the previous incarnations any time soon. I think Olympia can be a decent name for her as well, though I'm not sure if it's not taken already by some obscure character.

Vandal Savage has a daughter called Olympia, who only exists in the Young Justice cartoon. The name isn't used by anybody in the comics. Incidentally, she has a sister called Cassandra, who was also used in Legends of Tomorrow, but also doesn't exist in the comics.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Olympia

Considering the events of Young Justice #19, I think Cassie would avoid a name directly linked to the Gods. What about Amazon? The previous user of that name was an Amalgam Comics character, Diana's amalgamation with Storm from X-Men.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-17-2020 at 02:24 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Olympia would be a great name for a more mature Cassie, much better than Red Robin or Drake.

I can actually picture her being called like that in her older version of the pre-flashpoint chronology.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What about Amazon?
    That would be very redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Cassie needs a new codename asap, before she shares the fate of Tim and Kon. She can be the new Fury since I doubt we'll be seeing the previous incarnations any time soon. I think Olympia can be a decent name for her as well, though I'm not sure if it's not taken already by some obscure character.
    There was an Olympia from Earth-3 in the Crisis on Two Earths movie (since apparently Super Woman was Mary Marvel counterpart in the film), but yeah I'd give her that name also.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That would be very redundant.
    Well I can't see her calling herself Olympia, when she's trying to distance herself from Zeus and the Olympian pantheon (read Young Justice #19).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Just give her another semi reboot and Olympia would work fine. She'll either have to evolve or disappear.

Introducing a new WG to take Cassies place would be fine if they were able to age again like the OG Titans and do a "passing of the torch" type moment.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone remember the name of Cassie’s black civilian friend?

She was in the Byrne and later Jimenez run.