Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Was that how that worked, I assumed they just skipped over Donna as Wondergirl in season 2 like they did with Garth/Tempest for Kaldur. I do like though that she had more to do in Season 3 though.

Still really liked Cassie in the show though.
    They just didn't show Donna as anything but Troia IIRC. They may have mentioned she used to be WG, but just a mention.

Mighty Member

I will admit that the Titans of tomorrow and injustice 2 costumes where she has more of Amazon warrior look is pretty cool, if designed properly Cassie can look pretty cool in armor. I’m not sure how I feel about her New 52 look, I’m kind of biased against the entire New 52 Teen Titans teams appearance in general so can’t say I can give a fair answer.
    I have to say that I liked the NEW52 Teen Titans, because they were independent and they had a good Team..I didnt like the new Bart Allen and much of the NEW52 Cassie and some storylines...BUT I liked that they were independent and I liked Cassies Look.

The Injustice Cassie was nice, because she and Conner still had a relationship and Cassie was a good leader and CONFIDENT about herself..and she also seems to be older than the YJ Version....

ToT REBIRTH Version is actually my favorite Version (not the Pre-Flashpoint ToT Cassie who had a different look)....I like this confident, aggressive attitude more than the current YJ Cassie...
    ToT Cassie is the female Superhero who I believe that she could be a successful female Superhero....(pretty similar to Black Canary) and I would love to see a ToT Cassie with an older Conner Kent Series..

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    They just didn't show Donna as anything but Troia IIRC. They may have mentioned she used to be WG, but just a mention.
    I think they only mentioned she used to be on The Team. She may have been called Troia the whole time, but she was definitely active before Cassie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think they only mentioned she used to be on The Team. She may have been called Troia the whole time, but she was definitely active before Cassie.
    Ah right IIRC they kinda had her as a "former teen sidekick".

So since I am not up to date with Rebirth, did the events with the whole NEW52 "growing armor" and no relation to Diana still happen? Or is that erased?

Quote Originally Posted by sailorkrypton View Post
    So since I am not up to date with Rebirth, did the events with the whole NEW52 "growing armor" and no relation to Diana still happen? Or is that erased?
    No one really knows, Cassie hasn’t really appeared in Rebirth/present until Young Justice and they haven’t exactly been forthcoming with what is canon, though I guess the next issue of Young Justice(whenever that comes out) should tell us some history and why they are forgotten. They’ve largely ignored talking about the New 52 Teen Titans run but Cassie specifically has made reference to being a Teen Titan, though weather New 52 or pre-flashpoint is unknown. Also the last issue of DCyou Teen Titans did mourn Tim’s Rebirth death(there was a debate in the Tim Thread).

She appears to also have some relationship with Diana, Diana named dropped her an issue ago in Wonder Woman but only in that she hasn’t done a good job in being attentive to her along with Donna. Beyond that, not much else.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

No one really knows, Cassie hasn’t really appeared in Rebirth/present until Young Justice and they haven’t exactly been forthcoming with what is canon, though I guess the next issue of Young Justice(whenever that comes out) should tell us some history and why they are forgotten. They’ve largely ignored talking about the New 52 Teen Titans run but Cassie specifically has made reference to being a Teen Titan, though weather New 52 or pre-flashpoint is unknown. Also the last issue of DCyou Teen Titans did mourn Tim’s Rebirth death(there was a debate in the Tim Thread).
    This is why I am hesitant to get into DC now, nothing is solid or makes sense anymore since Rebirth.

This is why I am hesitant to get into DC now, nothing is solid or makes sense anymore since Rebirth.
    Well besides the fact they are trying to correct that currently, my advice to you is this: Just look for something you find interesting, read it, and if you get confused go looking towards character wiki, wikipedia, or forums such as this for help or explanation. I'm currently reading Young Justice by Bendis, I'm doing that 1. Because I like these characters as I grew up reading Young Justice and Geoff John's Teen Titans and 2. Because it was a fairly enjoyable read that wasn't highstakes or the death/destruction of a favorite characters but characters I liked together hanging out and doing stuff.

Sure, It can definitely be confusing but I think what is truly important after years of reading whether its part of a reboot, a return to form, or the complete retcon or erasure of a character/story is whether you enjoyed it or not and if you did enjoy it that is all that really matters.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

She appears to also have some relationship with Diana, Diana named dropped her an issue ago in Wonder Woman but only in that she hasn’t done a good job in being attentive to her along with Donna. Beyond that, not much else.
    Yeah, New 52 TT never updated Tim's costume to match Rebirth Detective Comics, so I mistakenly thought it was entirely before Rebirth and thus couldn't have referenced Tim's "death".

I actually thought that Superman Reborn may have altered things. Cassie was in limbo at the time, but that event removed New 52 Superboy from continuity (which would've altered the events of New 52 Teen Titans, though not completely erased them), and of course Bart and pre-Flashpoint Conner's returns happened after that. But then Flash #750's Flash Forward story threw a spanner in the works by showing the contradictory New 52 and Silver Age Teen Titans origins!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I actually thought that Superman Reborn may have altered things. Cassie was in limbo at the time, but that event removed New 52 Superboy from continuity
    OK so it's been confirmed that this Superboy is not the NEW52 SB? Are there two Superboys now? Conner and Jon in the current community?

OK so it's been confirmed that this Superboy is not the NEW52 SB? Are there two Superboys now? Conner and Jon in the current community?
    Young Justice did establish that the Conner we have now is not New 52 Superboy, who I think was a clone of a evil alternate Jon(I remember reading that run), but the Superboy we had pre-flashpoint who went to Smallville High and wore Blue Jeans and the Shirt but changed later in Gemworld to his current suit.

But yes there are two Superboys. That being Conner Kent, the clone of Superman and Lex, and the other being Jon Kent the biological Son of Superman and Lois.
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

She always has a relationship with Diana...

In NEW52 she was the daughter of Dianas Half-Brother, nobody told her that and it was revealed as she teamed up with Diana once and with another aunt.
    I dont remember the name, but she had some powers trough her voice or so...

Young Justice did establish that the Conner we have now is not New 52 Superboy, who I think was a clone of a evil alternate Jon(I remember reading that run), but the Superboy we had pre-flashpoint who went to Smallville High and wore Blue Jeans and the Shirt but changed later in Gemworld to his current suit.

But yes there are two Superboys. That being Conner Kent, the clone of Superman and Lex, and the other being Jon Kent the biological Son of Superman and Lois.
    NEW52 Kon El was a PARTIAL CLONE of evil Jon....Kon had also a third DNA, which was never said from where it came from...

No color but bendis retweet this on Twitter, apparently it’s the cover for Young Justice #19. Personally I could go for a Cassie focused issue.

4D58287B-7DF3-4C7B-AA79-79A593672B3C.jpg
    Words to live by.

Colored version.
    I really like this costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Colored version.
    I really like this costume.

Nice pic. I like seeing her with a lasso. Although, her forearm looks really long here.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!