Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice pic. I like seeing her with a lasso. Although, her forearm looks really long here.
    Even more important is THE AMULET which she is wearing.

I hope that this is the amulet offered by Zeus, although it looks different:
    -The Amulet was golden and had a different look

I hoped that it would magically connect with her...like the bracelets in NEW52, because so she could lose it etc.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I don't normally post art in these types of thread, but I cannot express just how perfect this cover was. Doc Shaner is a treasure.

Dtvo8wIWoAA20dm.jpg

Cassie is a great Wonder Girl. Kind of glad she hasn't really been replaced yet. Hoping we get to see some more of her in the future, but I'm glad she's at least appearing in Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I don't normally post art in these types of thread, but I cannot express just how perfect this cover was. Doc Shaner is a treasure.

Dtvo8wIWoAA20dm.jpg

Cassie is a great Wonder Girl. Kind of glad she hasn't really been replaced yet. Hoping we get to see some more of her in the future, but I'm glad she's at least appearing in Young Justice.
    Iconic cover .

This costume has also grown on me.

Dtvo8wIWoAA20dm.jpg

Doc Shaner is just kind of great in general, so that does look pretty cool.

Also while I can’t say for sure with the main line of comics she definitely looks to be getting a bigger role in the DCeased sequel as the new Wonder Woman...you know granted she makes it through that story given zombie Wonder Woman and Superman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Dtvo8wIWoAA20dm.jpg

I like this cover and her new costume/look overall as well. I think I still like the red/gold tank-top & jeans look the most, but as others have mentioned, her current look is growing on me. I do think that the blue/red/gold shirt kinda reminds of Carol Danvers current look also.

I also hope we get to see Diesel and Lycus again at some point. While I think they were portrayed poorly in their respective stories, I still think they both have potential as villains for Cassie. Plus I like that they are apart of her very own Rogues Gallery.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Doc Shaner is just kind of great in general, so that does look pretty cool.

Also while I can’t say for sure with the main line of comics she definitely looks to be getting a bigger role in the DCeased sequel as the new Wonder Woman...you know granted she makes it through that story given zombie Wonder Woman and Superman.
    Actually I am not sure of that.

In Injustice she, Conner, Tim and Starfire also had a big role in the Comics and then they werent in the first Game and Cassie,Conner werent in the second one, although they had another big storyline and were alive during both games.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like this cover and her new costume/look overall as well. I think I still like the red/gold tank-top & jeans look the most, but as others have mentioned, her current look is growing on me. I do think that the blue/red/gold shirt kinda reminds of Carol Danvers current look also.

I also hope we get to see Diesel and Lycus again at some point. While I think they were portrayed poorly in their respective stories, I still think they both have potential as villains for Cassie. Plus I like that they are apart of her very own Rogues Gallery.
    I personally dont like the new costume and my perfect Look is the Titans of Tomorrow Rebirth Look.
    She looked awesome as Wonder Woman with the tiara and the Wonder Woman Costume.
    And I LOVED her attitude as leader of the team.

The second place would be NEW52 and the INJUSTICE Costume.

Actually I dont like Diesel or Lycus coming back.

-DIESEL was part of NEW52 and (if I remember right) he died...I am not sure if Cassie is a mix of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52 or if she is a completely new REBIRTH Version. BUT ANYWAY, if the Pre-Flashpoint past is true, Diesel CANT exist..
    Diesel was also only powerful, because he got the Armour and Cassie was powerless without her armour.
    So the actual Cassie with her powers is easily more powerful than the human Diesel

-LYCUS died in Pre-Flashpoint during the fight with her...
    AND he also wasnt powerful, he was only powerful because at this time CASSANDRA got the POWER FROM ARES and ARES weakened her, while LYCUS got power from ARES. But as soon as Cassandra used her OWN POWERS, she finished him.

I prefer the Idea that Conner and Cassie came back together as couple and get their own Comic Series.
    So using KING SHARK, SILVERSWORD, KNOCKOUT,......and new Villains as Villains for them.

Cassie is a great Wonder Girl. Kind of glad she hasn't really been replaced yet.
    This is probably because making Diana a mother would put her out of action for a while (can't risk battle while pregnant) or require a retcon (like Marvel did when they made Hank Pym a father a few years ago). The replacement Robin and Superboy are the children of Batman and Superman, and they can't do that with Wonder Woman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I personally dont like the new costume and my perfect Look is the Titans of Tomorrow Rebirth Look.
    She looked awesome as Wonder Woman with the tiara and the Wonder Woman Costume.
    And I LOVED her attitude as leader of the team.

The second place would be NEW52 and the INJUSTICE Costume.
    I like those costumes as well.

Actually I dont like Diesel or Lycus coming back.

-DIESEL was part of NEW52 and (if I remember right) he died...I am not sure if Cassie is a mix of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52 or if she is a completely new REBIRTH Version. BUT ANYWAY, if the Pre-Flashpoint past is true, Diesel CANT exist..
    Diesel was also only powerful, because he got the Armour and Cassie was powerless without her armour.
    So the actual Cassie with her powers is easily more powerful than the human Diesel

-LYCUS died in Pre-Flashpoint during the fight with her...
    AND he also wasnt powerful, he was only powerful because at this time CASSANDRA got the POWER FROM ARES and ARES weakened her, while LYCUS got power from ARES. But as soon as Cassandra used her OWN POWERS, she finished him.
    See this still throws me off as I don't what is considered canon at this point with DC. I knew Lycus was dead but wasn't 100% sure with Diesel and since I'm not sure what is what anymore, I figured them reappearing could be interesting. Lycus could easily come back since I'm sure other Olympians have died and then returned to life before. Depending on which version of Cassie this is would make this more challenging for Diesel.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This is probably because making Diana a mother would put her out of action for a while (can't risk battle while pregnant) or require a retcon (like Marvel did when they made Hank Pym a father a few years ago). The replacement Robin and Superboy are the children of Batman and Superman, and they can't do that with Wonder Woman.
    One possibility could be using future daughter or so....
    Like Hunter Prince

Second possibility:
    She was already there during 2nd World War, like it should be now in this timeline after the changes (or?)
    so she could have given birth to a child and left it on Themyscira or so...

But actually I would like a kid of Diana, since it would be a nice Idea to make 2 JL in future:

Conner,Cassie,Bart,Tim,....as the "adopted" ones
    Damian,Jon,dianas daughter,.....as the "children"

Actually I am not sure of that.

In Injustice she, Conner, Tim and Starfire also had a big role in the Comics and then they werent in the first Game and Cassie,Conner werent in the second one, although they had another big storyline and were alive during both games.
    I mean the comics don’t get to decide who is in the game that’s just left to neatherrealm and then they make a comic.

All I’m talking about is Tom Taylor is talking about DCeased Dead Planet with Cassie as the new Wonder Woman in the preview art and the covers. The only thing to really question is whether she’s going to be killed off or not, given that most of the original justice league except for Green Arrow, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, and Black Canary(now Green Canary) died in the original series and are more replace by Jon, Damian, Wallace, and Cassie.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean the comics don’t get to decide who is in the game that’s just left to neatherrealm and then they make a comic.

All I’m talking about is Tom Taylor is talking about DCeased Dead Planet with Cassie as the new Wonder Woman in the preview art and the covers. The only thing to really question is whether she’s going to be killed off or not, given that most of the original justice league except for Green Arrow, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, and Black Canary(now Green Canary) died in the original series and are more replace by Jon, Damian, Wallace, and Cassie.
    WALLACE???

I saw pictures with Jonathan,Swamp Thing,Damian etc. but I never seen a Flash as future of DCeased...

WALLACE???

I saw pictures with Jonathan,Swamp Thing,Damian etc. but I never seen a Flash as future of DCeased...
    He was in the original series and got on the arks with the other survivors, Tom Taylor also name dropped him in a recent interview about Dead Planet where he talked about the new Justice League. He’s just not in any of the art we’ve seen yet.

Here’s the full quote, I’ll put link as well

“ We may have killed off the Justice League but, at the same time, we carefully created a new Justice League to take their place. Jon Kent and Damian Wayne were positioned to inherit the mantles of their fallen fathers as a new Superman and Batman. Cassie Sandsmark survived the battle between the Amazons and the Atlanteans to become the new Wonder Woman. Mera also survived this attack, so a monarch of Atlantis is still there as Aquawoman. Wallace survived to be the new Flash. Black Canary was chosen to be the next Green Lantern after Hal’s death. Black Lightning is still around along with his powered daughters, Anissa and Jennifer.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...dc-hit-1284410
    Words to live by.

CASSIE 1.jpgcan we please get back to this costume here this new costume make's me wanna puke nothing about it say's AMAZON whatsoever.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    can we please get back to this costume here this new costume make's me wanna puke nothing about it say's AMAZON whatsoever.
    Not a fan of this costume and not a fan of the Rebirth Costume..

I would basically use the Titans of Tomorrow Rebirth Look for her and say that she is in her 20ies...

Well since she’s gonna be involved in these stories

23623238-BC35-4C72-B22B-722F11D5812B.jpg

DCEASED: DEAD PLANET #2
    written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by TREVOR HAIRSINE and GIGI BALDASSINI
    cover by DAVID FINCH
    card stock variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    card stock movie homage variant cover by BEN OLIVER
    The sequel to the bestselling miniseries continues! The Justice League is trapped on Earth, and they’ve discovered that life still survives on this dead planet! Survival is precarious, though—and with billions of infected still roaming the surface, death lies around every corner. But it isn’t just the anti-living our heroes have to worry about, because John Constantine, Swamp Thing, and Zatanna are about to discover another evil growing...
    ON SALE 08.04.20
    $3.99 US | 2 OF 6 | 32 PAGES

DA2BB4B8-4120-41E3-BED4-816013D82671.jpg

YOUNG JUSTICE #17
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS and DAVID F. WALKER
    art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
    cover by JOHN TIMMS
    variant cover by MIRKA ANDOLFO
    This very special issue focuses directly on the friendship at the heart of Young Justice: Conner, Tim, and Bart—a.k.a. Superboy, Drake, and Impulse. As younger men, these three iconic heroes built Young Justice on their friendship. Now their dream has grown and changed as much as they have. And with the demands of adulthood pulling them in different directions, they realize that nights like this one may never happen again.
    RESOLICIT | ON SALE 08.04.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    Words to live by.