Page 37 of 271 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Y'all think we are going to get the final costume of Wanda in the WandaVision toys?

Also she will probably have a new funko pop, i mean just like the new Black Widow set for Funko, the secondary characters get a funko too
    The Dr Strange funkos

She might have the same costume in WandaVision and Dr2 i guess, i hope she is in the Dr2 toys too
    Until they premiere the show and reveal any new costume their I don’t expect to see any WandaVision merch be previewed since the story seems very secret right now.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Y'all think we are going to get the final costume of Wanda in the WandaVision toys?

Also she will probably have a new funko pop, i mean just like the new Black Widow set for Funko, the secondary characters get a funko too
    The Dr Strange funkos

She might have the same costume in WandaVision and Dr2 i guess, i hope she is in the Dr2 toys too
    I doubt we will get her Final Costume. As I said action figures take 6 months to make, so if even there is a costumed Wanda in the WandaVision wave, it will probably be based off any concept art Hasbro were given

Wanda should show up in a new Marvel vs Capcom

I wonder if they'd even do another after the other failed so hard. I mean, I know why it failed, but that might not be apparent to them. I just need more Marvel games in general that are the predatory mtx mobile games.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Smile

Scarlet Witch - Fan Art
    BY Deffsillustrations

https://www.deviantart.com/deffsillu...-Art-829517913

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

IMG_20200228_015627.jpg

Loving this fan art

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm confused. Is he saying he saw a Captain America shield on the WV set? Or just a regular shield?

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I love the hypocrisy with Wanda and the X-Men going on at the moment in the X-Books. Wanda offered to restore mutants in Children's Crusade but she could only do it one at a time and only if they wanted their powers back. The X-Men said nope not good enough and want her dead. Now they are restoring mutants one at a time and only if they want to, but instead of Wanda doing it, you have to get killed in a ritual by Apocalypse before you are then resurrected as a mutant again.
    In my eyes these X-Men runs are becoming increasingly ludicrous. This “Krakoa” is a fascist state. And with X-Men #7, Hickman shows that calling Wanda a “pretender” was not a fluke, he really uses that to throw shades at her.

Ironically, here it’s even done right saying that Wanda “only” took their powers and didn’t kill anybody, at least not directly. But here it’s only used to showcase the mutant’s ideology, that a person without mutant powers is worthless, a sub-human, who just as well might end his/hers current existence.

And yes, they clearly want Wanda to be dead. The moral judgement of these kind of people means nothing to me. I’m rather inclined to see that as a compliment to Wanda’s character if *they* see her as a villain. Oh, and all this while Apocalypse is part of their council. He is having the time of his life now, causing gruesome pain to others, while being publicly sanctioned to do so.

At best, the X-Men are now the laughing stock of the comics, at worst, they are just disgusting. One would assume that in the wake of their arrival in the MCU, Marvel Comics would promote the X-Men more than ever, and make up for trying to make them sour while trying to replace them with the Inhumans. Instead, the X-Men are dragged through the dirt more than ever.

Anyways a lot of x-men fans are not ok with how Hickman is portraying them, the dudebros are hating them as well calling them nazis (for killing dissabled people and believe themselves superior ) and they can't wait to see Krakoa get bombed again

Wanda's karma i think

As someone said this is building up to a downfall, i just want to know how. Krakoa will fall spectacularly eventually.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-28-2020 at 10:40 AM.

I don't think I could care less what is happening in the X-books.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Anyways a lot of x-men fans are not ok with how Hickman is portraying them, the dudebros are hating them as well calling them nazis (for killing dissabled people and believe themselves superior ) and they can't wait to see Krakoa get bombed again

Wanda's karma i think

As someone said this is building up to a downfall, i just want to know how. Krakoa will spectacularly eventually.
    I'm not surprised, I like the X-men but this whole Krakoa stuff is getting more and more ludicrious by the issue. No way is it going to last.

I'm a Wanda and Jean fan, and Jean seems so out of character allowing all that

Hickman doesn't know how to write her

They better stay away from Wanda

I'm a Wanda and Jean fan, and Jean seems so out of character allowing all that

Hickman doesn't know how to write her

They better stay away from Wanda
    Yes I remember the whole I think is was the House of X #4 issue and how Jean’s portrayal in that issue really blew up, became pretty much a huge controversy around CBR at the time I remember. How she handled herself wit the orchid sun base attack and be portrayed very poorly for Jean’s character I remember, felt bad for Jean and her Fans, especially cause I Like Jean Grey Allot!

How has she been recently I have been behind?

BANNED

Wanda's karma i think

As someone said this is building up to a downfall, i just want to know how. Krakoa will fall spectacularly eventually.
    the decimation lasted for years, the move to san francisco lasted 4 years, schism lasted from 2011 to 2016, jean grey school from 2012 to 2018, all krakoan x-books dominating the top 10 consistently for months.
    its not going away

x-men 7 is on top of every online comic book charts btw.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-28-2020 at 11:06 AM.