Page 16 of 271 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Honestly, I think it's really exhausting how some people take huge offense whenever a woman, poc or lgbt character dares to exist or be more than wallpaper. Like wth

line it drawn

BANNED

One comic book news page I follow has talked about Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo) in Dr. Strange 2 probably casted, this confirms Vision will still be dead after WandaVision? And if it´s like this, this means Wanda and Jericho will be first MCU Interracial couple? (In human terms, not including human and alien like Gamora and Star Lord)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    One comic book news page I follow has talked about Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo) in Dr. Strange 2 probably casted, this confirms Vision will still be dead after WandaVision? And if it´s like this, this means Wanda and Jericho will be first MCU Interracial couple? (In human terms, not including human and alien like Gamora and Star Lord)
    These questions will not be answered until later this year. They're keeping "WandaVision" very secretive and that includes not letting us know if Vision is alive at the beginning of the series, let alone what happens after.

But no, it doesn't confirm Vision will be dead, it just confirms that other Marvel magic characters besides Wanda will be in Strange 2 (and Jericho was probably always intended to show up in it anyway).

Jericho showing up could have more to do with his brother being murdered in the first film.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Jericho showing up could have more to do with his brother being murdered in the first film.
    Yeah, I figured that's what they were setting up by even having him be there to die.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Well, unfortunately there is to little to none source material to draw from, Zub didn't give them anything more than them both being magic people.
    Personally I am more interested in some Clea/Wanda interactions, like bantering about uncle Dorm and uncle Chthon.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, unfortunately there is to little to none source material to draw from, Zub didn't give them anything more than them both being magic people.
    Personally I am more interested in some Clea/Wanda interactions, like bantering about uncle Dorm and uncle Chthon.
    That would be interesting. If it never happens in the movies, I hope it at least happens in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That would be interesting. If it never happens in the movies, I hope it at least happens in the comics.
    Would be cool, in fact not just Clea, Wanda should interact with more of Marvel's Magical Girls

Bettany Calls WandaVision 'F-cking Bonkers,' Promises First Look 'Very Soon'
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-paul...rst-look-soon/

Artist Nil Tawata's beautiful rendition of Scarlet Witch is here:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6a5NdW

Hope we will get a teaser trailer soon

Tarot #2 comes out today. We get original Wanda content.

Rumors saying that Clea might be in Dr2 again

So if apparently Clea and Dr Voodoo are in the movie, they might the villains that Disney was looking for? Idk

Wanda better not lose screentime even if she has a whole serie behind her ��

Being that they are rumors, we don't know. But Clea was never a villain. The synopsis lists Mordo and says he causes Strange to unleash an unspeakable evil. So it's likely something big.

My best guess is if the rumors are true, the something big is something that needs a full magic team up to defeat.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-29-2020 at 06:13 PM.