Page 108 of 271 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    It's certainly possible Marvel could reveal Vision is just an illusion. But I actually think he will be real in this series. Feige said the show would explore what makes Vision Vision. I can't imagine that Chthon, Mephisto, Nightmare or even Wanda herself can actually create a personality for him (especially one that's so benevolent when it comes to the first three characters I mentioned). And if there is gonna be a massive battle at the end of the show, I can't imagine a "fake" Vision being involved there.
    The Vision in WandaVision could easily be an illusion based on Wanda's memories. Like I said, there is a way for the Vision to come back, but it whether Marvel will use it or not we will have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The Vision in WandaVision could easily be an illusion based on Wanda's memories. Like I said, there is a way for the Vision to come back, but it whether Marvel will use it or not we will have to see.
    Oh yeah, Infinity War definitely led viewers to believe Vision could survive without that Mind Stone. And the show could definitely be an illusion based on Wanda's memories. The only thing holding me back from fully backing this theory are the twin boys. If they survive the show (which is practically inevitable), then how will they be created if the whole thing is a dream/nightmare? I can't imagine Disney would have Wanda impregnated by some dude while she's asleep and it will be impossible to explain how they age so quickly in the real world like that. That scenario would be even MORE convoluted than Wanda giving birth by magic in her fantasy world.

I'm also growing increasingly pessimistic that WandaVision will be ready by the end of this year. The Covid-19 virus is surging in both California and Georgia where Marvel does a lot of its filming. The extreme lack of interest in face masks and the tremendous interest in gathering in large numbers is causing massive problems and I believe it will delay production of the show.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-26-2020 at 11:30 AM.

New report

Marvel Reportedly Planning Scarlet Witch Solo Movie, May Include X-Men
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...scarlet-witch/

I wish it was true, actually i wish Marvel makes an A-Force movie with Carol, Wasp, SW and Monica Rambeau aka Spectrum etc

But men online will probably try to boycott the movie the same way they tried with the Captain Marvel solo movie
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-26-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Sounds pretty fake to me. Even on the off chance that they would ever think of giving her her own movie, they would almost certainly want to wait and see how her streaming series does. Plus the whole thing about Wanda introducing the X-Men seems to be something people have made up out of wishful thinking.

Let's just wait until they're able to film Doctor Strange 2 (we already have to wait an extra year to get it) and see how it goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    New report

Please let this be true. And please let this be the intro of the X-Men into the MCU. And please call it “Wanda Maximoffanf her Team of X-Men”. I just want to see the reactions on the X-Board.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member

New report

Well, really conflicted about this, I mean, she can get a movie and all. I would rather it not about mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Please let this be true. And please let this be the intro of the X-Men into the MCU. And please call it “Wanda Maximoffanf her Team of X-Men”. I just want to see the reactions on the X-Board.
    Ahhh, nah. I honestly don't want such a story, and really don't want more drama from fans.

Eww no. Let Wanda have her own stories. Stop wanting to inject the X-Men into it. They will have their time later on. And much of it.

ETA: Just realized the link and Wegotthiscovered is a fake site. Nothing they put on there is true.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

New report

Yawn, another Wanda must be involved with the X-men's MCU debut rumour. There are better ways to introduce them, and I'm still hoping Eternals will set the seeds for that

I don't know if this has been covered here ~ this is an AWFULLY long thread! ~ but one plot line I would maybe like to see occur in DS2 is Wanda trying to bring Pietro back, and Doc realizing the implications of such actions.
    As for a Wanda solo film.....I don't see that happening without a Wanda solo book, and based on the rumors that Marvel is paring down their line to just A-listers, I don't see that in the cards.

Cruelrain is right. It IS really hard for a female superhero to star in her own movie. I know that prospect frightens Olsen (she's said so publicly herself). Many of them bomb for whatever reason. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman are recent exceptions to this general rule, but the concern is still there. We'll have to see if the Black Widow film does good. Wegotthiscovered is not a reliable site when it comes to entertainment information. I've read that they're actually the WORST source of fake comic book news on the Internet, so they can't really be trusted at all. Wanda definitely needs a great solo book to base a movie on. I just don't think there's enough time for her to get one before Olsen's contract is up. Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and the Mighty Thor, from what I understand, DO have strong source material to allow them to star in their own shows and movies. There is basically only ONE online scooper that I trust completely: Roger Wardell. He's been right a LOT of the time and the leaks he publishes are often EXTREMELY detailed. He's kind of like the Entertainment Weekly of Internet scoopers to me. He's predicting that Clea will be Asian, that THREE different Ghost Riders will appear in Dr. Strange 2, that this movie will lead to the Midnight Sons, and that the main villain of the film will NOT be Nightmare. Which brings into question whether Nightmare will be the main baddie of WandaVision. I'm particularly excited about the Ghost Rider stuff because one of the very first comic books I ever read (I borrowed it from a really good friend of mine) starred Danny Ketch's Ghost Rider and I thought he looked so cool at that time. Got me interested in comics in the first place. I highly doubt Pietro will show up in Dr. Strange 2. I think it makes MUCH more sense for her to bring both Vision and Pietro back in WandaVision. I know there are doubters here that ATJ will show up because he hasn't been seen anywhere near where they are shooting WandaVision, but Disney totally knows how to keep secrets. I think the MCU has done a great job of totally SMOTHERING the identities of the actors who are gonna be playing the teenage versions of Speed and Wiccan. They have to be somewhat well-known due to their prominence in the comics, so I'm absolutely convinced that Disney could hide ATJ's role in the series even though we haven't seen him anywhere (and I think he will debut in the first episode to tell you the truth). The show would absolutely NOT be complete if Quicksilver and the Maximoff parents don't show up somewhere. But I'm also equally convinced that the Maximoff parents, Pietro and Vision will NOT survive the series. I think if Wanda brought back her dead family members back to the "real" world, it would be WAY too good to be true. And it would defeat the whole premise of this series.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-27-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I don't know if this has been covered here ~ this is an AWFULLY long thread! ~ but one plot line I would maybe like to see occur in DS2 is Wanda trying to bring Pietro back, and Doc realizing the implications of such actions.
    As for a Wanda solo film.....I don't see that happening without a Wanda solo book, and based on the rumors that Marvel is paring down their line to just A-listers, I don't see that in the cards.
    Sorry, already getting bad Disassembled/HOM vibes with that idea. Also given that for the most part the MCU have stuck with dead means dead it is likely that Pietro isn't coming back. Also Wanda doesn't need a book to get a movie, more often it's the other way round.

Sorry, already getting bad Disassembled/HOM vibes with that idea. Also given that for the most part the MCU have stuck with dead means dead it is likely that Pietro isn't coming back. Also Wanda doesn't need a book to get a movie, more often it's the other way round.
    Good! Deaths should be permanent in the MCU. Fake out deaths are already killing the Star Wars franchise. That's not to say Pietro won't make a reappearance in WandaVision. I think Marvel MUST feel bad about the whole Quicksilver situation. ATJ's character didn't last long enough to make much of an impression during the Infinity Saga, but he had enough screen time in the Age of Ultron to prevent him from being recast as another character in the MCU. And AJT could have easily and convincingly played a superhero or super villain somewhere else in the MCU. And Quicksilver was largely killed off because of "studio politics" in my opinion. So that actor was truly fucked over. I think it would be very nice to give him some work in WandaVision to flesh out his story. It's the least Disney can do. But yeah, dead means dead is a good motto for the MCU.

Didn't Murphy's Multiverse confirm that WandaVision is LOOSELY and PARTLY based on Avengers Disassembled and the House of M? I mean, they're clearly gonna take out the parts of Wanda turning into an unhinged murderess (Disney is making this show after all). I think this is the case because I know unhappy fans of the original stories want Marvel to adapt from them AGAIN later on in a way that more closely resembles the comic books (on some message boards they openly and gleefully want Wanda to murder Hawkeye and Ant-Man). Which I feel is impossible because Hawkeye will be concluding his story in his Disney+ show and Ant-Man will be finishing his in the final film of his trilogy. Marvel Studios has never adapted a comic book story twice, and I think they will only take one bite from that apple.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-27-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Yawn, another Wanda must be involved with the X-men's MCU debut rumour. There are better ways to introduce them, and I'm still hoping Eternals will set the seeds for that

Didn't Feige clearly state that fans will have to wait a LONG time before the X-Men appear? Like five years or something? I think it makes sense for Marvel Studios to allow some time to pass before introducing the X-Men because memories of the Fox version of the characters are still relatively fresh in the minds of the general public. This will definitely further reduce the chances of Magneto being Wanda's dad because by that time he'll be almost ONE HUNDRED years old (unless Marvel gives him life-prolonging powers in addition to his magnetic ones).
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-27-2020 at 10:38 AM.