Page 116 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They may wait until around the time of D23 to announce something
    They could always. We have to wait and see. They'll want to promote the shows I'm sure of that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The conversation is exactly who the Vision can come back. Shuri has his personality in the Wakandan computers and then all they have to do is build a new body. Put the two together and Vision is back. That's the whole point of the back door
    Yeah, the movie spent quite a bit of time talking about who the heck Vision is made out of. I definitely think that was deliberate. Kinda makes me wonder if Shuri will have a role in WandaVision.

So what do y'all think Wanda's and Vision's jobs will be in the show? Do you think Wanda will be a stay-at-home mom throughout the sitcom decades? Do you believe Vision will get a job in government or academia? I think it would be really funny if Pietro shows up as that sitcomy deadbeat brother-in-law who just lives at the Vision residence and refuses to get a fucking job. And he would mock Vision for being a toaster and Vision would retort that this toaster is paying the bills for the family (including Quicksilver). I kind of wish Vision could grow hair. I think it would be amusing if he grew it during the 60s and 70s periods of the series.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 07-09-2020 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    So what do y'all think Wanda's and Vision's jobs will be in the show? Do you think Wanda will be a stay-at-home mom throughout the sitcom decades? Do you believe Vision will get a job in government or academia? I think it would be really funny if Pietro shows up as that sitcomy deadbeat brother-in-law who just lives at the Vision residence and refuses to get a fucking job. And he would mock Vision for being a toaster and Vision would retort that this toaster is paying the bills for the family (including Quicksilver). I kind of wish Vision could grow hair. I think it would be amusing if he grew it during the 60s and 70s periods of the series.
    I need to figure out if Vision is even real in this, or what the circumstances are first. It might all be a dream. Everything is still so much of a mystery for me to guess.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Vision rocking a Mullet. I would probably see Wanda saying at home with the kids and the Vision being a teacher

I think that the Vision will have a undefined job that he comes home from every day, and Wanda will be a housewife.

Strange Academy 2 and Marvels X 4 both have appearances by Wanda and are out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that the Vision will have a undefined job that he comes home from every day, and Wanda will be a housewife.
    Ditto. I'm getting an 'I love Lucy' vibe from the previews. Vision's 'job' being fuzzily defined (and about as realistic as Ned's idea of what jobs are like from Spider-Man: Homecoming) seems like one of the elements that might lend itself to Wanda eventually coming to terms with this reality being fake.

Extraordinary Member

Since Elizabeth’s older sisters are the Olsen Twins, I’m looking forward to see how they spoof Full House in the 80s setting.

Vision rocking a Mullet. I would probably see Wanda saying at home with the kids and the Vision being a teacher
    That would be funny if he grew one after watching an 80s music video on MTV or something, like he grew a cape after seeing Thor's

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think you're right. It would take away attention from the show if he's giving lectures to unruly students or something. Viewers want more interactions between him, Wanda and his children.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Since Elizabeth’s older sisters are the Olsen Twins, I’m looking forward to see how they spoof Full House in the 80s setting.
    John Stamos makes a cameo as Wanda's "Uncle Jesse" and bores the entire family by playing old Beach Boys songs.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I need to figure out if Vision is even real in this, or what the circumstances are first. It might all be a dream. Everything is still so much of a mystery for me to guess.
    I used to think this whole series could be a dream/nightmare. But I've since changed my mind. And that's largely because of Vision's and Wanda's children. If they're gonna eventually become real, then I don't think their existence can be explained by her living in a dream/nightmare. How would she get pregnant? I think the show will somehow be based on reality. And I think Wanda's parents, Pietro and Vision will be sort of "real" in this "fake" world.

I used to think this whole series could be a dream/nightmare. But I've since changed my mind. And that's largely because of Vision's and Wanda's children. If they're gonna eventually become real, then I don't think their existence can be explained by her living in a dream/nightmare. How would she get pregnant? I think the show will somehow be based on reality. And I think Wanda's parents, Pietro and Vision will be sort of "real" in this "fake" world.
    So far there is no guarantee that the twins will be around after this series, so there is a strong chance they are part of the dream