Page 14 of 271 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Well, then, I hope he will be composing on the level of the Frozen movies, because of the Ant-Man movies I can’t remember their scores at all.
    Although not sure if here score excludes the musical songs, because in the case I might not remember the Frozen ones, either.
    I do remember the ones of several other MARVEL movies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Has there been an official poster? The only ones I've found had Wanda or Strange half naked for some reason
    None that I am aware of. I think so far we got only the title with the red-ish energy. There is plenty of photoshopped “fan-art” out there, clearly you have found some of those, hahaha!

in "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3" I recently made in through the part with the X-Men Mansion, don’t really want to spoil something, just saying at the end of that one gets to see Wanda’s version of “anywhere but here”

Even though it has been only a little bit so far, I very much enjoyed Wanda being part of the story of a video game

Also its kinda funny, that, you can ask other characters, but its completely generic towards which character you use. So, when you use Wanda, you get stuff explained to her that she knows, like Crystal explaining to her what Lockjaw can do. Makes one aware of how much Wanda does know

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Christophe Beck (Frozen, Frozen 2, Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp) has confirmed he will be composing the score for WANDAVISION!
    This I'm actually excited for. I love Beck's work on Buffy, so I've been waiting for him to return to television.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think they might have something with Wanda and Vision out to tie-in to the Disney+ show.
    Yeah, a variant cover.

Maybe even two variant covers.

So random, aparently America Chavez will be in Dr2 as well

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/re...merica-chavez/

Not anything confirmed. Only reported on third party sites that aren't reliable.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I feel like Marvel wanted to introduce a lot of characters and things that Scott wasn't interested

Maybe he just wanted a movie between Strange and Nightmare and Strange characters

We don't really know. Most of these reportedly type articles just seem like fan wish lists and not anything official. People want everything and everyone in Wanda's show and in Doctor Strange's movie. Even if it doesn't match up with what has been cast and seen on the filming of Wanda's show or in Doctor Strange's synopsis.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We don't really know. Most of these reportedly type articles just seem like fan wish lists and not anything official. People want everything and everyone in Wanda's show and in Doctor Strange's movie. Even if it doesn't match up with what has been cast and seen on the filming of Wanda's show or in Doctor Strange's synopsis.
    The thing is, we can't really say what matches up or don't because we don't know most of the things that are happening on those productions. Very few set pictures of WandaVision have appeared, and Charles Murphy himself said he has information about the show that he's not allowed to share because he got in trouble for sharing last year. According to him, WandaVision is a very special project to Feige and other folks at Disney, so they're being extra secretive about it. I mean, would anyone ever suspect S.W.O.R.D. would appear on the show if set pictures hadn't leaked? There's no way for anyone to really know everything that's going to happen there.

The movie is called Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. America is a character that comes from an alternate universe on the comics. Her introduction in a movie about the multiverse makes sense.

Yes and Doctor Strange also had a multiverse in his books that had to do with Shuma-Gorath not everyone's faves being put in his book. So we have no idea. These so far have been fan theories, put on third party sites. Not confirmed by Disney or Marvel themselves. So I'm gonna wait and see. I know you both have a personal stake in seeing these characters in the MCU. But I guarantee they will happen. Just might not be in the same way fans theorize.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The thing is, we can't really say what matches up or don't because we don't know most of the things that are happening on those productions. Very few set pictures of WandaVision have appeared, and Charles Murphy himself said he has information about the show that he's not allowed to share because he got in trouble for sharing last year. According to him, WandaVision is a very special project to Feige and other folks at Disney, so they're being extra secretive about it. I mean, would anyone ever suspect S.W.O.R.D. would appear on the show if set pictures hadn't leaked? There's no way for anyone to really know everything that's going to happen there.
    What I'm saying doesn't match up is Wanda bringing in mutants in her show. None of them have been cast. And so far her show has characters she actually had anything to do with. I'm not referring to YA with that. Because it's been teased that her sons are there. Or at least one son. So it is more plausible that her show would be a precursor for YA.