Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
I really want to see Raimi's vision of this movie, tbh i didn't like the first Dr Strange, but i guess it was because Strange showed his potential in other movies like Thor Ragnarok (even for a short scene) and Infinity war, i hope for the best for Wanda, with all the fan rumors of people wanting Wanda to go crazy or being a minion of the final villain, i hope Wanda helps Strange, just like Black Widow and Hulk did in the Captain America/Thor movies.
Yeah, I don't really understand the whole villain thing. I always thought Wanda teaming up with Strange would be like previous team-ups we saw between Iron Man and War Machine and Ant-Man and the Wasp. I think the overwhelming majority of MCU fans not familiar with the comics feel the same way. I think Strange did get off to a bit of a rough start, but he's been improving and gaining more popularity as time went on. I remember Wanda struggled a bit (largely because of that accent), but she's doing fine now. Even Thor has become a fan favorite. So I think the MCU has done a great job evolving their characters. But I'm pretty sure Wanda won't go nuts in the Multiverse of Madness or be a lackey for some demons. I DO think she will go under significant stress in WandaVision though. But she'll be fine at the end of it.