Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 447
  1. #226
    Fantastic Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Honestly, I think it's really exhausting how some people take huge offense whenever a woman, poc or lgbt character dares to exist or be more than wallpaper. Like wth

  2. #227
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,127

    Default


    line it drawn

  3. #228
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,127

    Default


  4. #229
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    180

    Default

    One comic book news page I follow has talked about Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo) in Dr. Strange 2 probably casted, this confirms Vision will still be dead after WandaVision? And if itīs like this, this means Wanda and Jericho will be first MCU Interracial couple? (In human terms, not including human and alien like Gamora and Star Lord)

  5. #230
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    One comic book news page I follow has talked about Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo) in Dr. Strange 2 probably casted, this confirms Vision will still be dead after WandaVision? And if itīs like this, this means Wanda and Jericho will be first MCU Interracial couple? (In human terms, not including human and alien like Gamora and Star Lord)
    These questions will not be answered until later this year. They're keeping "WandaVision" very secretive and that includes not letting us know if Vision is alive at the beginning of the series, let alone what happens after.

    But no, it doesn't confirm Vision will be dead, it just confirms that other Marvel magic characters besides Wanda will be in Strange 2 (and Jericho was probably always intended to show up in it anyway).

  6. #231

    Default

    Jericho showing up could have more to do with his brother being murdered in the first film.
    Was Curlytop

  7. #232
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Jericho showing up could have more to do with his brother being murdered in the first film.
    Yeah, I figured that's what they were setting up by even having him be there to die.

  8. #233
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    One comic book news page I follow has talked about Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo) in Dr. Strange 2 probably casted, this confirms Vision will still be dead after WandaVision? And if itīs like this, this means Wanda and Jericho will be first MCU Interracial couple? (In human terms, not including human and alien like Gamora and Star Lord)
    Well, unfortunately there is to little to none source material to draw from, Zub didn't give them anything more than them both being magic people.
    Personally I am more interested in some Clea/Wanda interactions, like bantering about uncle Dorm and uncle Chthon.

  9. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, unfortunately there is to little to none source material to draw from, Zub didn't give them anything more than them both being magic people.
    Personally I am more interested in some Clea/Wanda interactions, like bantering about uncle Dorm and uncle Chthon.
    That would be interesting. If it never happens in the movies, I hope it at least happens in the comics.
    Was Curlytop

  10. #235
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That would be interesting. If it never happens in the movies, I hope it at least happens in the comics.
    Would be cool, in fact not just Clea, Wanda should interact with more of Marvel's Magical Girls
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  11. #236
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,477

    Default

    Bettany Calls WandaVision 'F-cking Bonkers,' Promises First Look 'Very Soon'
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-paul...rst-look-soon/

    Artist Nil Tawata's beautiful rendition of Scarlet Witch is here:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6a5NdW

  12. #237
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Hope we will get a teaser trailer soon
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  13. #238
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,477

    Default

    Tarot #2 comes out today. We get original Wanda content.

  14. #239
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Rumors saying that Clea might be in Dr2 again

    So if apparently Clea and Dr Voodoo are in the movie, they might the villains that Disney was looking for? Idk

    Wanda better not lose screentime even if she has a whole serie behind her ��

  15. #240

    Default

    Being that they are rumors, we don't know. But Clea was never a villain. The synopsis lists Mordo and says he causes Strange to unleash an unspeakable evil. So it's likely something big.

    My best guess is if the rumors are true, the something big is something that needs a full magic team up to defeat.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-29-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    Was Curlytop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •