Page 196 of 271 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4051

I guess l I want is for the male characters in the Marvel Universe to treat Wanda a little better, you know? I mean with that House of M stuff, Pietro and Magneto were basically trying to determine her destiny without any input from her at all (I know she wasn't aware of what was going on, but it felt she was not in control of her fate). And I thought Professor X and Dr Strange were pretty condescending and patronizing towards her as well during that time too. Even now, people want Professor X and Dr Strange to say: "Wanda, what have you done?!" in the movies/shows, and that's really annoying. And in the comic books, both the Red Skull and Dr Doom have mocked Wanda's gullibility as well. I think the Scarlet Witch should be treated with respect in the films and shows. Next to Loki, she's one of the more "senior" magic users in the MCU. More senior than Strange, the Ancient One, and Wong (if we're talking about movie chronological order). Wanda will probably make some mistakes in WandaVision, but I hope other heroes and villains don't regard her as an idiot on screen (big or small).

I agree that it would be good if Agatha Harkness stays on as a mentor and friend to Wanda in the future. I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I actually believe that Harkness will survive this show. I think Marvel Studios wants to keep Kathryn Hahn around in their movies and shows because she's pretty charismatic and funny, and they might need her for future Fantastic Four stories. If she helps Wanda deal with whatever happens to her children, it probably will keep Wanda from going "insane".all I want is for the male characters in the Marvel Universe to treat Wanda a little better, you know? I mean with that House of M stuff, Pietro and Magneto were basically trying to determine her destiny without any input from her at all (I know she wasn't aware of what was going on, but it felt she was not in control of her fate). And I thought Professor X and Dr Strange were pretty condescending and patronizing towards her as well during that time too. Even now, people want Professor X and Dr Strange to say: "Wanda, what have you done?!" in the movies/shows, and that's really annoying. And in the comic books, both the Red Skull and Dr Doom have mocked Wanda's gullibility as well. I think the Scarlet Witch should be treated with respect in the films and shows. Next to Loki, she's one of the more "senior" magic users in the MCU. More senior than Strange, the Ancient One, and Wong (if we're talking about movie chronological order). Wanda will probably make some mistakes in WandaVision, but I hope other heroes and villains don't regard her as an idiot on screen (big or small).

I agree that it would be good if Agatha Harkness stays on as a mentor and friend to Wanda in the future. I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I actually believe that Harkness will survive this show. I think Marvel Studios wants to keep Kathryn Hahn around in their movies and shows because she's pretty charismatic and funny, and they might need her for future Fantastic Four stories. If she helps Wanda deal with whatever happens to her children, it probably will keep Wanda from going "insane".

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can't wait to see the justification for that outfit .
    I wonder if the WandaVision production team will hire a choreographer(s) to teach Bettany and Olsen how to dance? They might be doing something musical by the looks of it. I've never seen Wanda and Vision dancing in the comic books.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I haven’t found one character in the movies I’ve liked more than the comics versions. Even at their worst characterization (Bendis, and Remender’s Wanda), it’s only a short time until a new writer comes in and fixes most of the assassination that was committed.
    Your standards are far too high!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Having this much merch for Wanda oh

What a time to be alive

I have to say, Bettany and Olsen look as great as ever. I always thought Olsen was a pretty girl, but I'm surprised to see how handsome Bettany is without his makeup on.

Oh look, ANOTHER bullshit 4chan leak which claims that WandaVision will introduce the X-Men into the MCU:

https://bgr.com/2020/10/14/marvel-mo...credits-scene/

I highly doubt when the X-Men arrive in the MCU they will be called the X-Men. Mutants is what they will probably be called in my opinion. What I don't like about these leaks is that a lot of the claims in them are actually REASONABLE and EDUCATED guesses about what probably will likely happen. So they're not leaking anything new and they could be right with their predictions. And then people all over the Internet will say these leakers were "right", even though they're full of **** when they say they saw these shows and movies. And often times, they're only PARTLY right too. But that just goes over practically everybody's heads. Which is TRULY annoying.

I do think that Pietro and Vision don't survive the series and that Mephisto will be the main villain of the show. Doesn't mean I know more than anybody else though. Just guesses on my part.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-15-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Link? Which store is selling it?
    Edit: This WandaVision merch it's from Zazzle

LINK:
    https://www.zazzle.com/store/wandavision

Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-15-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I guess l I want is for the male characters in the Marvel Universe to treat Wanda a little better, you know? I mean with that House of M stuff, Pietro and Magneto were basically trying to determine her destiny without any input from her at all (I know she wasn't aware of what was going on, but it felt she was not in control of her fate). And I thought Professor X and Dr Strange were pretty condescending and patronizing towards her as well during that time too. Even now, people want Professor X and Dr Strange to say: "Wanda, what have you done?!" in the movies/shows, and that's really annoying. And in the comic books, both the Red Skull and Dr Doom have mocked Wanda's gullibility as well. I think the Scarlet Witch should be treated with respect in the films and shows. Next to Loki, she's one of the more "senior" magic users in the MCU. More senior than Strange, the Ancient One, and Wong (if we're talking about movie chronological order). Wanda will probably make some mistakes in WandaVision, but I hope other heroes and villains don't regard her as an idiot on screen (big or small).

I agree that it would be good if Agatha Harkness stays on as a mentor and friend to Wanda in the future. I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I actually believe that Harkness will survive this show. I think Marvel Studios wants to keep Kathryn Hahn around in their movies and shows because she's pretty charismatic and funny, and they might need her for future Fantastic Four stories. If she helps Wanda deal with whatever happens to her children, it probably will keep Wanda from going "insane".all I want is for the male characters in the Marvel Universe to treat Wanda a little better, you know? I mean with that House of M stuff, Pietro and Magneto were basically trying to determine her destiny without any input from her at all (I know she wasn't aware of what was going on, but it felt she was not in control of her fate). And I thought Professor X and Dr Strange were pretty condescending and patronizing towards her as well during that time too. Even now, people want Professor X and Dr Strange to say: "Wanda, what have you done?!" in the movies/shows, and that's really annoying. And in the comic books, both the Red Skull and Dr Doom have mocked Wanda's gullibility as well. I think the Scarlet Witch should be treated with respect in the films and shows. Next to Loki, she's one of the more "senior" magic users in the MCU. More senior than Strange, the Ancient One, and Wong (if we're talking about movie chronological order). Wanda will probably make some mistakes in WandaVision, but I hope other heroes and villains don't regard her as an idiot on screen (big or small).

I agree that it would be good if Agatha Harkness stays on as a mentor and friend to Wanda in the future. I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I actually believe that Harkness will survive this show. I think Marvel Studios wants to keep Kathryn Hahn around in their movies and shows because she's pretty charismatic and funny, and they might need her for future Fantastic Four stories. If she helps Wanda deal with whatever happens to her children, it probably will keep Wanda from going "insane".
    Yeah, everytime people suggest a dude saying "What TF have you done, Wanda", I just want Wanda to purposefully **** up and feed them to a N'Garai or something.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Seeing all this merch for WandaVision really makes you think how big Marvel Studios is. We never would have gotten this much merch based on comic book Wanda alone.

Spectacular Member

And his Sue Storm wasn't spectacular, i don't know the rest
    Strong disagree. His Sue Storm was really strong. She was never the focus of the run, that was more Reed and Johnny and the kids, but she was never belittled or shown to not be the most powerful member of the team. There's that moment where she's making everyone sandwiches while Reed is having a meeting with a lot of Fantastic Four foes. And Spider-Man asks her if she's nervous or something like that and she replies that she isn't because she's beaten every one of the villains multiple times. And then there is the moment she punches Namor with an invisible force field fist and demands his respect. Sue was really strong under Hickman.

Something is clearly being seeded for Wanda in the X-Books. Her mythologizing by Exodus, her use in X-Men: Empyre....they're building up to something. Hopefully it makes you Wanda fans happy.

well he's been "teasing" a lot of things (not just talking about Wanda) and according to users that know how he tends to write, most of the times this end up in nothing, let's hope this is the case for Wanda.

I feel like it ins't just Wanda messing with reality, maybe she explores her powers there with the help of Agatha

Scenes like this and the dinner one makes me believe she's trapped by someone

I feel like it ins't just Wanda messing with reality, maybe she explores her powers there with the help of Agatha

Scenes like this and the dinner one makes me believe she's trapped by someone

Yeah, it is clear someone is pulling the strings and using Wanda's dreams to fuel the reality
    Last edited by leokearon; 10-16-2020 at 09:46 AM.

I like the idea that it's Vision's ideal world and Wanda makes it come true after finding him at SWORD.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post
    Strong disagree. His Sue Storm was really strong. She was never the focus of the run, that was more Reed and Johnny and the kids, but she was never belittled or shown to not be the most powerful member of the team. There's that moment where she's making everyone sandwiches while Reed is having a meeting with a lot of Fantastic Four foes. And Spider-Man asks her if she's nervous or something like that and she replies that she isn't because she's beaten every one of the villains multiple times. And then there is the moment she punches Namor with an invisible force field fist and demands his respect. Sue was really strong under Hickman.

Something is clearly being seeded for Wanda in the X-Books. Her mythologizing by Exodus, her use in X-Men: Empyre....they're building up to something. Hopefully it makes you Wanda fans happy.
    Ahhh can't wait really, just so I can get this over with. So far Hickman's take on her ranges from meh to straight up offensive.
    Honestly I don't see any meaningful outcome out of this, I would rather her stayed viliefied by the mutants than appearing dumb as F.
    And I don't give a **** about mutant-made mythos about her, it can stay just don't drag her into it again.

I want him to find some other inspiration for his bs. Wanda doesn't need more myth attached to her. She's got enough of her own. But that hasn't really mattered in modern comics, since she's only there to fuel the plot.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.