Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
She wasn't in UA for a time, after she left for a while, they only brought her back when Zub started writing. So she only came in at the very end. She was almost out of comics completely. Save for appearances. Like the AXIS thing. And yes she was gone for a while when they killed her off. But I fail to see what this argument is really about. She got a solo when she was first put in the MCU. The first solo she's had since the 90s. It did good things for her. It added the magic detective stuff. What has being related to Mags or being on the x-side, or even having Wiccan or Speed linked to her ever done for her? Nothing, because they aren't interested in that story. So yes, our only hope is the MCU. Let us have something positive for once. We've dealt with 15 years of this antagonistic bs.
...What? She came back when Remender was still writing. She was in the vol 2 UA. And after that Secret Wars happened.

That random mention of Wiccan and Speed? LOL. I'm not sure why you're so pressed. Well I guess I know, it's because I said I wanted her to go back to being a mutant pages ago. Which doesn't have anything to do with the fact that MCU synergy hasn't helped her like we wish we had.

Wanda is an unlucky character. The things that usually help other characters always end up not affecting her positively for some reason. Unless a new editor or a main Avengers writer cares about her, we'll probably just keep getting crumbs...